How long does it take to recover lost gains?

How long does it take to recover lost gains?

Take for example Justin Bieber. In 2014 he looked like this.

Attached: bieber 2014.jpg (930x975, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2185062/Justin-Bieber-slams-Prince-Williams-thinning-locks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But five years later he looks like this.

How long would it take him to get back to 2014 level?

Attached: bieber 2019.jpg (863x1200, 128K)

Lol this nigga look like Angelica’s doll from the rug rats.

>what is photoshop
>what is getting off your ass and working out again

That image was photoshopped. Like, he defs had some muscle definition but if I remember they makde his biceps, chest, and dick bigger for this picture.

Damn he's balding at his temples hahahaha!
>tfw it doesn't matter and he's already had mountains of pussy anyway at a younger age than me

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Attached: beforeafter1[1].jpg (640x448, 47K)

Roiding, help from world-class nutritionist. personal trainer, AND PS gains for this!

Attached: 1537819664793.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Attached: 1463177778542.jpg (851x315, 58K)

What the fuck's his problem?

Attached: bibber.jpg (306x887, 104K)

He never had a "level" or any significant muscle that would have taken time or effort in the first place. Probably weighs close to the same in both pics. If you think otherwise you're either dyel or retarded

>thinking roids or a sports nutritionist were anyway involved in making that body

I know people who walk around having never lifted a day in their life that are better looking than this

Too much money to give a fuck anymore. He’s peaked in life already he could die tomorrow and be a legend

WITH THE LIGHTS OUT

>In 2014 he looked like this.
no he didn't. that image is heavily shooped

Yea his shit is going slowly. It’s funny how the celebs known for their hair are actually losing it. Justin Bieber and Harry Styles for example

Attached: 949EE429-9F55-4DD9-9328-B3D933957497.png (974x656, 717K)

Imagine looking like this and still slaying hot pussy every night

>put gallons of chemical product on your head
>surprised your hair vanished in your 20s
Really nigga

Social Status >>>>>>>>>> everything

Is he gonna pull a Marlon Brando?

holy shit he was JACKED haha

Attached: bieber 2.jpg (452x573, 122K)

WEW

RIP

It happens to the best of us. I almost feel bad for him because his iconic looks suffer harder from hairloss than some average guy with zero expectations. But then I remember he's a multimillionaire.

I don't understand why he hasn't fixed it. He could get on fin and get a transplant easily. He could get a great result with a transplant.

He looks like a homeless person. Malnourished, bad hygiene. Sad!

Attached: bieber 2018.jpg (740x1200, 129K)

Repeating digits of truth

He's most likely been on fin for a while, he definitely knows it exists since he told prince edward to get on it a couple years ago.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2185062/Justin-Bieber-slams-Prince-Williams-thinning-locks.html

Karma really hit hard

damn wtf happened, this was him in 2016

Attached: justin-bieber-2016-justin-bieber-39271300-1624-2500.jpg (1624x2500, 240K)

Attached: cynthia.png (931x1261, 384K)

J U S Tice has been served

JUSTice for Prince William

Attached: bibber.jpg (675x1200, 115K)

Lmfao

I think Justin Bieber would be incredibly handsome if he took the neckpill but I don't have the Photoshop skills to do it. Anyone wanna try?

Attached: Justin Bieber.jpg (1080x1440, 212K)

Got married

BOOGIE TO THE GROOVE NOW
BOOGIE TO THE GROOVE NOW in this thread. .

He looks like a kid trying to do the "lil peep" aesthetic, which in itself looks trashy.

+ his tattoos look like he just walked into a parlor and picked one at random from a portfolio of an inexperienced tattooist.

It's not fucking fair.

not enough depression and drug abuse, too much fame and money

A vision of 2020 if he doesn't take action immediately

Attached: bieber.jpg (620x333, 97K)

Holy fuck

If my Exec Phys class is to be believed, The amount of time you aren't training and lose progress is the amount of time you have to put in to get back to where you were, so if you went from training for a constant 2 years, and then went 1-2 months of no training you'd have to do 2-3 months of training to get back to where you were with you training (Lifts, Times, Etc)

In 2014 he lifted with personal trainers.
Then he started boxing with Mayweather Jr.
Cardio killed his gains.

this is fuckin rubbish. its completely about diet and genetics. theres even a study that showed taking a 1 month break every year reduces inflammation and has zero effect on lean muscle or fat mass

>they even made his hands bigger
Ouch beebs

>tfw feeling bad about my hairline the other day
>tfw it's almost 3ft long
>tfw women always compliment how thick it is
>tfw this picture
I've beaten Beiber.

>self conscious about hairline
>3ft long
>women always compliment it
r u me

>5 years
God this is the shit that made me lift 2 days ago with DOMS

Imagine if he lifted for 5 years, he would be Zyzz mode. I hate thinking about all the years lost

>if he lifted natty for 5 years he would have been Zyzz mode
lol the state of this board

...is that Prince William's scalp?
How fitting.

Brother

Oh just a bit of photoshop gains away I'd imagine.

Attached: it-looks-as-if-calvin-klein-photoshopped-justin-bieber-to-give-him-a-bigger-bulge.jpg.png (766x574, 301K)

5 YEARS dude, starting from the OP pic while having money and trainers, you really think he wouldn't be beefed up? Even if he did it natty

Maybe if that wasn't photoshopped to shit and back.

>Even if he did it natty
HAHAHAHA
oh you must be a NYR how do you even know about Zyzz?

>hairy styles
heh

Not the fag you're talking to but I've been here 6 years now and the only thing worse than Zyzzfags are "muh-natty-limit" niggers. Check yourself, nerd.

Zyzz lifted for 4 years, how many of that with tren who knows, but 5 years of serious lifting with trainers and nutrition falling on top of you, i don't what you're smoking, but that'll transform anybody

Is Justin Bieber the new Brendan Fraser?

Attached: 3e9.png (500x533, 531K)

>6 years
haha why don't you post your natty pic timestamped to show him the natty limit of 5 years then?

you nor him nor bieber nor anyone can be zyzz mode natty

haha i bet you believed arnold and the rock are natty too

why don't you actually do you research and look up natural bodybuilders who have been doing it for 5 to 10 years

oh wait that'll just break your illusion and babby needs his illusion ;)

Attached: D7112F83-FDF3-465C-A4B3-0F58F55BCF62.jpg (1135x1093, 455K)

I didn't make a claim to anything like that, so you being a fag and asking for a shirtless pic of me isn't going to work. Just reminding you that the fags that think the only way to be shredded is to cycle are inarguably worse than the Zyzz worshippers.

Imagine getting fucked in your boipussi daily so much so that you start having mental breakdowns and start trying to purposely make yourself unsexy so your handlers will cut you a break

>hurrr fag
>p-pls don't make fun of my 6 year natty progress!
nice backpedal

>comparing Arnold, a 7 time Mr Olympia, to Zyzz
Zyzz is a dyel compared to Arnold, and not even that big, why would you even bring up Arnold

Man if you think 5 years of heavy lifting is NOTHING, you are hopeless

Attached: 5a4[1].jpg (534x392, 29K)

when did i ever compare them?
you're very stupid in every aspect
and you will fail because you're stupid

why is balding so widespread among young men these days? I look at old college pictures of my parents, and almost every guy had great healthy hair. even my dad in his 60s today HAS AMAZING FUCKING HAIR FOR HIS AGE. when he was young, he had dark-blonde thick curly hair and now he just has thin blackish hair with some grey hair inbetween. I literally have friends in their late 20s with worse hair than him.

my parents grew up in the soviet union, there was no way they had access to shit like finasteride. I guess it's not what you do, but what you DON'T do. they didn't have shit like McDonalds fast food, soda drinks. just bland boring repititive food.

Reviewed my notes, it was Immobilization (Leg or arm cast, etc) that experiences this, not detraining.
However detraining still experiences atrophy but not to the extent of immobilization.
Also source on that study? Ya got my interest user.
Source on this is from the textbook
Physiology of sport and exercise 6th edition.

Attached: DeTraining.jpg (815x493, 160K)

>haha i bet you believed arnold and the rock are natty
I don't know, when did I say Arnold was natty? I'm only following your dumb posts and flawed assumptions

>autistic screeching
Trust me, the only one with a loser mindset here is you

zyzz started roiding way earlier. there are posts of him on some forum talking about tren when he was like 8-10 months into lifting.

actually you're just pathetically stupid

too stupid to know you're stupid haha
enjoy failing you cancerous NYR

>more screeching
lmfao

lol

>more stupidity
haha

You're talking about loser mindset when you're arguing about the natty limit like some uneducated newfag? Both of you should kill yourselves.

>when you're arguing about the natty limit
Where did I even begin with that? I believe Bieber could have been pretty ripped natty, enter this autist saying roids are the only way

You should probably take your own advice for lack of reading comprehension

>still arguing
Kill yourself

>I believe Bieber could have been pretty ripped natty
more stupidity lmfao

finasteride didn't even exist until the 1990s

>I guess it's not what you do, but what you DON'T do.
Agree with this. Justin and so many others probably dumped hair dyes onto their scalps for so many years. Almost every little fuccboi zoomer has girly hair highlights now.

he was like a little kid in 2013 and now he's on the verge of being old as fuck

what happened?

BOOGIE TO THE GROOVE NOW

drugs and stress can age you by 10 years in 1.

Post the enhanced one where he has huge hands

that's photoshop, there was a thing about it how they photoshopped his arms, pecs and dick because he told them to

>But five years later he looks like this.
that's 5 years of weed and other drugs, bro

BOOGIE TO THE GROOVE NOW

this picture shows the importance of leg day for a nice physique

t.trying not to skip leg day

fucking hell zyzz was so aesthetic towards the end, id let him fuk my bitch for sure

One of the most famous people alive, several hundred million dollar net worth, and probably doesn't know what it is like to have even one true friend.

kek I remember these threads

Attached: 4675321118.jpg (634x826, 132K)

underrated

Attached: ECLIPSA GUFFAW.jpg (446x446, 19K)

BOOGIE TO THE GROOVE NOW

spot fucking on

Boogie to the Groove now

BOOGIE TO THE GROOVE NOW

most retards on here are writing complete bullshit. i was into training for 1.5 years, had to stop after some injuries and got back into training after nearly 1 year of pause and 7kg less bodyweight. my trainer gave me some meme routine where i did every exercise supersetted with a different muscle group (crunches & hyper extensions, dips & rows, reverse flies & shrugs, biceps & triceps, legs) and i got my old body and 7 kg of bodyweight in 2-3 months back.