Memes aside do humans function better with high fat, high protein food like keto/carnivore, a mixed diet or vegetarian...

Memes aside do humans function better with high fat, high protein food like keto/carnivore, a mixed diet or vegetarian. And why is our digestive system so much smaller than other primates that are herbivores?

Attached: FA9ECCE6-AF76-4640-9A77-598750860CDE.jpg (1243x706, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
healthline.com/nutrition/organ-meats
discover.grasslandbeef.com/blog/the-benefits-of-eating-organ-meats-and-how-to-eat-them/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You just answered your own question

We're not that great at processing a lot of veg or carbs in our body, though we can eat them in smaller quantities.

Our digestive systems are weaker but at the same time we developed methods of processing foods that make up for this. I reckon the decreased upkeep cost of our weaker digestive organs made more room for bigger brains and whatnot.

there is no "best". the optimal diet depends on the individual and their needs. for most people this is moderate c/f and low-moderate protein. lots of vegetables and low meat consumption

if you are an athlete you need to find out what you respond best to. you will probably need slightly higher protein depending on your sport

if youre a memer do keto or whatever

Well a bigger brain would mean more caloric needs which would mean calorie dense foods.

Gorillas have the smallest brains for their body weight out of the primates and primarily eat leaves.

>lots of vegetables

Why? In cold climates, which whites adapted to, there are no vegetables for 6+ months out of the year.

HE

Sasquatch would mog all of those DYELS

because they have nutrients and fibre etc you mong. its clear your a memer who wants to hear
>me big stonk viking granda only ate da organs of ded animal hurr durr your a pussy if u disagree
go watch some cringe carnivore pseudoscience videos and stop shitting upi this board

He's a retard that regurgitates mainstream shit, disengage immediately

There is nothing psuedoscientific about the micronutrient content of organ meat, which is superior to vegetables. Also, if you have a carnivorous diet you don't need as much micronutrients than you do if you were omnivorous. Vegetables inhibit nutrient absorption.

I'M THE TOM PLATZ OF ABS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-06-14-06-32~2.png (1431x1805, 1M)

what incel youtuber did you get that from I wonder

Attached: dumb anon btfo.png (2010x1340, 111K)

Attached: iEZWyt0.png (967x978, 825K)

Nice strawman, faggot

The funny thing is you can live without carbs but you can't live without protein and fat.

Is that big lenny?

that is flat out wrong

What's wrong about it?

Nope, eat your vegetables and grains, you're just a retarded incel if you think otherwise

Different people can have quite radically different responses to different diets. As long as the majority of what you eat is single ingredient foods you should experiment a little to figure out how you feel/perform on various different diets.

Weak bait

>The funny thing is you can live without carbs but you can't live without protein and fat.
that bit

And what is wrong about it? I have gone for months at a time with no carbs.

Obviously take into account macros while doing this hurr durr

>facts are bait
I dont have time to argue with you retards desu. follow fad diets if you want. Im unpinnnig this thread

What facts? The only thing you have said is "ur wrong"

the fact you think thats an argument proves how dumb you are
>I know someone who lived to 100 who smoked a pack a day
that makes smoking okay does it?

>Well a bigger brain would mean more caloric needs which would mean calorie dense foods.
Yeah, isn't that what I said? I'm not sure the specifics but we are pretty good at processing/extracting calories from what sources are available to us, that was essential in our survival and evolution back in the olden days, i'm sure.

False equivalency isn't an argument; I have never felt happier or healthier in a state of ketosis, and it also it cured my aural migraines.

You literally do not need carbs, though. the small amount of glucose you do need can easily come from protein.

I didn't realize untill now that big lenny is just an upstanding gorilla

Holy fuck dude you can't even begin to imagine how wrong you are

Read about ketosis and ketoacidosis, pretty interesting stuff

Do the cuckivores have lives? How do you have a girlfriend if all you eat is meat?

Attached: Healthy-Garlic-Shrimp-Pasta-with-Lemon-600x770.jpg (600x770, 77K)

>Who are the Inuits
>Who are the Mongolian nomads

Subhuman zips

That image looks fucking spooky as fuck

As our brains developped it began to consume more calories to run (up to 30% in modern humans), as a result we sacrificed our gut length to compensate since we had started to cook our food anyway. Meat is unironically the only super food.

>plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Attached: 1d3ea027bc3856f62ae2141fa1e7695d_signs-eat-more-protein_580x326_featuredImage.jpg (580x326, 53K)

>healthline.com/nutrition/organ-meats
>discover.grasslandbeef.com/blog/the-benefits-of-eating-organ-meats-and-how-to-eat-them/

Attached: Organ Meats vs. Fruits and Vegetables.jpg (640x478, 82K)

>Amerifatts can survive for some time on soda and doughnuts
>Therefore soda and doughnuts are good
>Please disregard the health issues and shortened lifespan

Attached: 1im6.gif (304x328, 1.29M)

ketoacidosis only happens to to type 1 diabetics and advanced stage type 2 diabetics.
nutritional ketosis actually reverses T2 diabetes.