veganism is healthy guys

> veganism is healthy guys

Attached: Untitled.png (1053x803, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rhGkFmbY2M
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q-7NcwR5JI
robbwolf.com/2018/03/13/episode-385-dr-shawn-baker-carnivore-diet-and-dr-bakers-blood-work/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/ajpa.23148
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ikr he has gray hair now in his 20s.
watch videos of him 3 years ago he has aged 10+ years since then.

>el duende verde..

Attached: duende verde.png (1162x944, 255K)

El globino

He is Vit D3 defficient

wut da fuk did u say whi boi?

Attached: vegan gainz.jpg (235x261, 21K)

he doesn't even really work out anymore. you can tell he is feeling like shit. 2 years max before he admits it's veganism and lets out a video "veganism just isn't working for me anymore, i'm sorry." like so many vegans on youtube are doing now.

then switches to carnivore diet

ai el abominacion

get called nigger by his own wife

yeah how about no

Attached: 1528405491625.jpg (248x189, 18K)

la luz extinguido de la canada...

like this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=9rhGkFmbY2M
he looks like a shriveled mummy and is only 34 years old, which is about as long as anyone can take veganism before literally dying

you can tell he has done permanent damage. doubt he can even make it to 50 at this point even if he takes perfect care of himself.

organ damage is a bitch

if someone asked me how old he is by just looking at his face.
i would've guess over 40 and maybe pushing 50

la creatura del pais de la hoja

Hey, he grew some hair and lost that sickly green tint. Did he start eating actual food, or did he transcend to a higher plane of veganist autism or some shit?

>then switches to carnivore diet
I always kek when people think this is the only diet other than veganism.

Wait, this nigger is married?
kek, I just looked up a video. His "wife" legitimately looks like a tranny. I'm glad this creatura is against having kids, at any rate.

I'd agree with your prediction if he were just a normal meme vegan, but this guy has built his entire brand, reputation, lifestyle, etc off being a vegan. He's also clearly some form of sociopath or at least has some other type of antisocial personality disorder. I don't think his sense of pride and self would ever allow him to ever admit he's wrong about veganism. He'd rather commit sudoku than admit being wrong.

>Always looks tired
>Always irritable
>Gets a common cold/flu every few months
>Grey hairs
>Shit skin
>Butthole eyes

Yeah guys, Veganism works!

he literally snapped his sperm tubes up. he cant ever have children while his wife i believe is still biologically capable and in the near future she'll end up wanting a baby but this cuck wont be of any help to her kek

Yeah, I'm fully away Goblino got a vasectomy. Most important thing that abomination ever did in his life.
I'm just surprised he was able to find someone able to find someone willing to marry him. The dude is like a cross between an autist and a sociopath. Think elliot rodger.

This. Not like us meat-eaters, right babe?

Attached: RIch confirmed F.png (494x409, 284K)

this. There are worlds of difference between vegetarian and veganism.

Yes, it was totally a balanced diet including milk and chicken that did Rich in.

(((wife)))

I always watch his videos because I love reading the comments ppl leave about his wife kek

Attached: 1528917105662.gif (69x120, 49K)

rich piana looks healthier in his grave than orcgains looks today

yep

The thinking is that people who go into veganism are memelords, and those sort of people are the ones always go to the extremes in any direction.

Kek don't forget the binge eating queer Furious Cancer getting cancer again and again and claiming diet has nothing to do with it

Attached: CtqeRNP.png (1281x993, 775K)

Too many people suck her off. Richard needs to get rid of her pronto. Let a liberal fan breed her. No meatchad will want that bitch she has forearm tattoos like Popeye for fuck's sake. Also remember when Rich used to look like a diarrhea Popeye? Way better than he looks now. At this point Rich should bloatmaxx he's 6'3 so if he goes bloated orc bear mode he'll be a monster. It's clear he won't be able to be lean ever again while he's "married"

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11K)

To be completely honest when I first saw her I thought to myself "Richard sold himself short with this one". He's like 6'3 and well built, couldve easily get a canadian vegan girl im sure of it.

But whatever bruh. It's his life. The comment section makes me laugh. He has many die hard vegan followers but I just scroll through the first 5 comments to get to the juicy ones. And im not an ass either I watch his videos without an adblock. I understand the man needs to pay for his banana supply.

please off yourself

yeah it wasn't the ludicrous steroid abuse it was steak and eggs that killed him. this is what vegans actually believe

Guys how long before he literally dies from malnourishment

Oh wow, you actually told them that?

Does anyone have a before and after pic?

BUT BUT BUT YOU JUST DIDNT DO IT RIGHT BROOOO

Proof?
I still miss hearing 'good fucking morning'.
Richard has a fucked up skull shape but worse he has literal mental illness issues including bouts of schizophrenia which he self medded mushrooms for instead of goinf to a doctor. He is also just as autistic as this board but he doesn't hide it. He says he hates children and wants to crush them to death, spends hours in e-arguments. His best of the worst videos are fun to watch though. Fake marries getting btfo'd

Attached: 73nGWe-__400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

He's bigger than everyone on Jow Forums

Attached: getting-bigger-upper-body-workou-370x297.jpg (370x297, 30K)

"You're a nigger so I have to do all the work"

here's the proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q-7NcwR5JI

>This guy has a wife and I don't
Just

>healthy
Yeah
>optimal for muscle building
No

La creatura...

"wife"
calls you nigger on camera
calls you faggot on camera
has ugly tatoos
doesnt clean up after herself
dont even think she cooks
plays League all day
nothing feminine about her

Attached: FzLaGwu.png (570x395, 283K)

Test

Attached: IMG_20190107_012013.png (720x1280, 269K)

>Plays league all day
Sauce or bullshit
Maybe she is into coloniser roleplay to call him a nig.
>tfw no wife to peg me and call me names

There's someone out there for every1

Still better then being alone
Also
>Married
>Making gains
>famous enough for you fags to know him
He made it

Attached: 1546819345603.jpg (615x611, 87K)

Friendly reminder that
Meat eater =/= only eats meat
The sooner you vegetable vaginas stop calling everyone who isn't a vegan a literal carnivore, the sooner you will be ready to accept that your lifestyle is ridiculous.

there are a bunch of VG's videos where she's playing League, she even tells Richard to fuck off and leave her alone because she's busy with league.
Im not gonna search for it. I was saying it out of memory because I watch almost all his videos to read the comments, its really fucking funny people roasting Jasmine.

Attached: backatitagain.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>still better than being alone
Not really user

Didn't he tear his pec it's a 245 bench?

Most natties don't tear their pecs..

It's almost like doing any extreme, ridiculously exclusive diet isn't a good idea. Especially when you have no idea what you are doing. That goes for veganism, carnivores, keto, fasting, etc
It's mostly because there's one youtube spammer on Jow Forums who spams every thread about eating more veggies and/or eating less meat with youtube videos that nobody watches because
>hurr durr if you eat vegetables, you must be a vegan
Veganism can work if done properly but you have to do research into it to get all your nutrients. Otherwise you'll end up fucked up.

Although I have ethical concerns with eating red meat, I still eat fish/poultry because it's just so much easier from a financial and life standpoint than going fullblown vegan memelord. Also I'll never give up dairy, even though it is closely related to the beef industry.

Attached: carnivore diet in a nutshell.jpg (950x1775, 432K)

Triceps are his only good body part. He gets smoked in every other area.

I would agree, but only on the condition that veganism is not morally superior. And that anyone who claims it is has a complex.

Eating vegetables does less damage to the environment and causes less pain and suffering than eating an equivalent amount of meat, so I would say it is morally superior.

That said, it's nothing to get on a high horse about.

>so i would say it's morally superior
Yeah go fuck yourself. It's only superior if you legitimately think being a fucking pussy is anything other than a problem. And if you think that, you've got problems you should be attending to.

t. moral relativist

>High a1c from ketogenic diet

Fuck off liar.

Yawn. Until vegans stop being retarded anti-white faggots cucking out to rats that shit out 20 ugly babies I don't give a fuck about animal's feelings.

I have a small questions for vegans that I havent heard anyone ask before (I may make an entire thread for this question). If we aren't suppose to eat meat, why does it taste so good?

Attached: 1543341209948.jpg (524x800, 104K)

Cope
Autism

>Yeah go fuck yourself.
Wow look at Billy Badass over here. Is pic related the gesture you made when you posted that?
> It's only superior if you legitimately think being a fucking pussy is anything other than a problem. And if you think that, you've got problems you should be attending to.
You've lost me. How are the two connected in any way?
He posted the results.
robbwolf.com/2018/03/13/episode-385-dr-shawn-baker-carnivore-diet-and-dr-bakers-blood-work/
>they do something I dislike so I'm going to contribute to the degradation of the environment and planet for my own children
That's pretty illogical.

Attached: file.png (320x220, 90K)

>some dumb faggot gorging on processed meat represents all omnivores
reminder that the cultures that routinely produce the longest living people are omnivores, granted their overall meat consumption is lower than the average american and the meat they do eat has a poultry/seafood emphasis.

Attached: Blue-zones-map.jpg (1000x468, 243K)

Energy dense foods taste good because our stomachs are disproportionally smaller in comparison to our body than any other primate. And our brains are much larger and need calorie dense foods.

Also maybe instead of jumping to "fuck off liar", you should try to act like an adult and ask for sources. You'll fare better in the long run.

>How are the two connected in any way?
You'll figure it out when your brain finishes developing

does this in any way conclude we were made to eat or not eat meat?

ya know i used to be vegan

i had all these aches and pains and shit

and then i ate some meat again, and it repaired my connective tissue and i had enough energy to lift weights

>You must protect the planet for the future of muttkind
"No!"

Attached: isildur.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Yes. A large stomach with lots of fermenting bacteria is needed to sustain a herbivore diet. And the density of calories on a herbivore cannot really sustain a large brain. Herbivorous gorillas have tiny brains relative to their body weight.

We need energy dense foods to sustain our brain size which means high fat foods.

We weren't "made" to eat anything. There is no perfect diet and especially no perfect diet for everybody.

We evolved from animals that mostly ate plants, but our lineage also evolved to eat meat to support larger brains, since modern farming wasn't available then.

Eating only plant products and eating only meat can likely both be done if done intelligently. The problem is most of the people jumping to those extremes aren't intelligent.

The diet that will probably work the best for most people is an omnivorous diet, especially one high in plant products, a moderate amount of lean meats, and no processed foods.

With modern farming it is easy to get 2000kcal a day with a vegan diet. It wasn't as easy for our ancestors. So ironically, our ancestors eating calorically dense meat which facilitated our brains becoming larger, has also also made it a lot easier to not eat so much meat.

Mic the Vegan has a worse TG/HDL than fucking 71 year old Donald Trump

VG is like 220+ and took over a decade to bench 315

This
>half nog
>living at 50+ latitude
Shiggy diggy

we didn't evolve to deal with chronic daily carb intake.
ketosis is the natural metabolic state.

did he post blood test results? link?

Real talk, he stopped roiding. He lost some of his natty t levels permanently, plus a couple likely nutrient deficiencies

Dude used to be ripped as fuck in his early 20s, he has to have been roiding to fall this far

Still bigger then you

I don’t think Richard has always been natty, but no he didn’t tear his pec, he had a partial tear or pull. That can happen to natties if they’re lifting weights that they can’t handle with bad form , like TnG bench pressing

bullshit. Inuit have perhaps the highest meat and fat intake of any population on earth and have genes that prevent them from remaining in ketosis.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7Q-7NcwR5JI

I think Jasmine is cute. But I like tomboys...

In any case, it's hilarious she called Richard a nigger, lmmfao. Based.

Natties don't generally tear their pecs because they don't increase weight that fast and it allows the tendons are progressively loaded.

Very odd he tore a pec.

post body dyel

Shut the fuck up cuck

Attached: latest-3.png (499x499, 63K)

Can I be healthily vegan just eating a pound of wheat spaghetti, a jar of tomato sauce, and a multivitamin? Don't want to eat anything else right now. Don't care how boring it sounds.

Attached: 05186b9cb23dd847512477547d8ba8d24d4aa-wm.jpg (640x920, 56K)

No

the live in an extreme environment and don't have much access to saturated fat.
also, their gene mutation allows them to burn more fatty acids for energy in their mitochondria, lowering the need for ketone synthesis in the liver.

you can call bs all you want, but ketosis reverses, cures, or improves many (modern) diseases: epilepsy, Alzheimer's, diabetes, MS, and autism and other mental disorders.

We didn't evolve to deal with high carb intake from grains.

We absolutely did evolve to deal with high carb intake, especially sugars and fiber, from fruits and vegetables. You can simply look at our chimpanzee cousins to see that.

You're a dumb redditor.

Surely you got those sweet articles to prove your point.
If you don't then what are you wanting for? Do a controlled study, publish it and earn a noble.

China actually does have a climbing obesity rate. Partly due to urbanization and less energy expenditure (less farming), increased meat eating due to increased wealth, but also increased ability to buy grains.

A multivitamin doesn't replace eating vitamins and minerals.
Any long term human studies you can cite to show any of those improvements, aside from epilepsy?

Also calling them "modern" diseases is misleading. It wasn't until modern times we could even diagnose many of those diseases and in the past, people would just die instead of being treated and kept around in a weakened state.

>chronic daily

hopefully the research will catch up, but it might take a while with the absolute sad state of modern research.

You type like a faggot

Chimps get 97-98% of their calories from plant products, primarily fruit. We evolved on that diet.

we're not chimps, mate.

Didn't he get cancer?

I saw that video. He doesnt even remember to take his key from his bike when he leaves it to go into the mall. And he says he does that often too.
The power of veganism! Short term memory loss not even at age 30 yet!

The point stands. We evolved on that diet.

If you want to look at hunter gatherers, then it gets a bit more complicated.
>The median diet of warm-climate foragers is composed of 53% gathered plant foods, 26% hunted foods, and 21% fished foods
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/ajpa.23148

So yes, carbs were an every day, or nearly so, staple part of the diet.

Oh boy a guy who lifted for over a decade is bigger than me, who has been lifting for 1.5 years. Meanwhile I'm on track to surpassing his stats within a third of that time. Veganism sure is amazing