Balding

I'm only 21 and it's starting to get noticeable. What's the consensus on finasteride? Sorry, haven't been here for a while.

Attached: Worried-about-receding-hairline.jpg (350x502, 119K)

>What's the consensus on finasteride?
Could work but could also permanently ruin your penis
Personally I'd stick to shaving it and accepting it, or consider natural solutions.

honestly with the amount youd spend a lifetime on fin or min you may as well just bite the bullet and get a hair transplant.

or failing that get those ultra realistic wigs that last for 6 months, these are not cheap though

just buzz it bro

Attached: widows peak chad willis vs long hair permatravirgin.gif (435x250, 1.2M)

honestly i would probably just kms

better hurry up and marry a girl quick before it goes away

buzzcut

I just want my hair for another 10 years at least. At this point, I wouldn't care about balding at 30. But 21 is just ridiculous.

Buzz it down
Get a derma roller
Get Mino
Get fin
Get Nizoral
Look into prp

Fin once everyday
Mino twice a day with a 1.5mm derma roller
Nizoral twice a week
Prp session once a month

That pic isn't balding u fukn mook it's just slight hair loss that testosterone production does to everyone

yeah I said that when I was 22 bro, now i'm 27, it's receded much slower than I thought and most people wouldn't even call me receding but it's gonna get me eventually.

just trust me when I say it will bother you at 30 so you gotta fix that shit

Finasteride actually destroyed a lot of my functions downstairs, if you catch my drift.

Not worth the risk, just shave it and be cool with yourself.

Started balding at 15, started shaving at 22 after a break up. Best decision you can make

Dunno why people can't just do this. Especially if you just starting to loose it, a number 1 or 0.5 will make it look like your not even balding.

Make sure your reasonably lean for nice face, experiment with a few different facial hair styles, and bam good looking guy.

I go to a barber once a fornight to keep it all in check. My balding friends get jokes and shit all the time, even tho they got more hair than me.

No one thinks to mock me because my head actually looks normal, not desperately trying to hang on.

My hairline is literally the inverse of male pattern balding and I want to die. Its not shrinking but it makes having any forehead showing haircut unattractive

fin my guy. do not listen to these guys here. yes people can have temporary impotence on fin but the numbers are low and aren't permanent.

personally when I started it, my dick was pretty numb and my cum was watery. have you ever jerked off on adderall? that's what it felt like. but it went back to normal and now I have no side effects. its 15 bucks a month with a discount card if you don't have insurance and if you can't swing that you have bigger shit to worry about. good luck, I hope you try it, I really do

>honestly with the amount youd spend a lifetime on fin
This differs from person to person. I can get a 3 month prescription for $7.

I wonder if I'm even taking it right. I've been on it for half of a year and haven't really seen any side effects.

was on fin for 4 months no sides last few weeks started getting low libido and harder to get hard but not impossible dropped down to fin 3 times a week feel abit better will try ride it out apparently its common to get sides and they go away after afew months cross fingers by 2020 the japs should have a cure tho will be expensive knowing its out there and will be my real hair ill probably jump off fin and save

Liquid saw palmetto and stinging nettle extract mixed with Alpecin caffeine shampoo. Just test it before hand to make sure you don't react to the stinging nettle.

my hairline is like this but it's been that way all my life. i thought it may have gotten a little more receded recently but that may be because of the balding memes here, and i had never grown my hair as long as i have it now

i'll be buying finasteride just in case. i'd rather prevent any hair loss if i can

Yes you will.