So I went to the gym for the first time. It wasn't so bad. I went at 6am so it would be quiet...

So I went to the gym for the first time. It wasn't so bad. I went at 6am so it would be quiet. There were still quiet a few people there but no mean Staceys thankfully. Just some qt boys.

I did day 1 of starting strength. Or at least tried to. So I squatted the bar successfully. I couldn't bench it five times though and I definitely couldn't deadlift 135lb! But I substituted with dumb bells.

All in all I think this was a successful day in my 2019 fitness journey. I wasn't quiet able for week 1 of c25k but tomorrow I'm starting week 1 again and maybe I'll succeed this week.

Also some good news with my diet. I weighed 203lb this morning down from 205lb on new years day! I'll be in the 1xx range before long!

Attached: LtT8yNN.png (422x509, 334K)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

before you post something, think. Would this post have any value if I didn't indicate that I was female? If so, don't post. If not, post but don't use that female wojack picture unless you're ready to follow it up with your timestamped tits.

Never post again.

Nice blog post

lets get something straight you fat fucking bitch. No one cares about this and no one is excited that you are posting so how about you fuck off and stop making these threads.

Incel incoming!

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1546810151883.png (632x650, 99K)

>yet another roastie post
What is happening, are we being raided by disc*rd trannies?

Attached: 1478723137790.jpg (699x485, 69K)

Man, i've seen this like 10 times and i always lose it

probably some little faggot larping

Kek

legit,son
i dont even care whether these posts are bait at this point this shit is just annoying

THanks for the blogpost faggot

My post has value. A lot of people are worried about going to the gym and hopefully my journey can inspire them.

Journey which is 1 visit in the gym. Come back when you actually have made some progress. Yeah people are worried about going for first time but if they want to change they will push themselves anyway. Most normies are dyels anyway so why would you care wtf they do in gym, just go and mind your own business, it's that easy unless you're legit autistic/have social anxiety

I have made progress. I'm down to 203lb

Yeah right which was mostly water weight... Fuck off roastie

PLEASE BE IN LONDON

I'M LOSING MY GOD DAMN MIND

>I wasn't quiet able for week 1 of c25k

Good for you, hope you actually did! Keep at it

To all the faggots complaining its better then the other shit on here the stupid fuckin 1000s of "what do you lift for posts" er test threads er gay ass ideal body threads
If you fucks actually lifted youd be happy for this person

At least post your tits with a timestamp note so we can know your’e fem.

>down to 203lbs
>down to
>down
>203lbs

HOLY F***ING BASED

Attached: 1541432566295.jpg (600x1002, 68K)

Gather the men, this is a big one

Attached: 4u.png (750x394, 165K)

Fuck off new year resolution bitch.

At least I'm making progress. I'm lapping everyone on the couch

>100% ENEMY

>im still obese but lost 2lbs in water weight
wow i'm so proud of u

Get some support and motivation in real life. More than your weight you should fix your autism. Make some friends and don't look for motivation here. It's a good start OP. But the thing is being consistent. 4 months of proper dieting and workout and you'll be ok.

Looksmaxing is a long and lonely road OP. I've been doing it for 5 months after getting cheated on. I am down -45lbs of body fat and inceased my Lean muscle mass by 7lbs. Skincare + socialmaxing has made my life so much more bearable. Goodluck on your journey and my the spirit of Zyzz be with you.

never gets old

dude. just stop.

Attached: 1546551041595.jpg (306x227, 49K)

Kill yourself landwhale

I am killing the old me and giving birth to the new me

#newyearnewme

youre my favorite poster female wojak larper
carry on

how about you just get a life. this is starting to get a bit embarrassing.

This isint your personal diary fat fuck. No one cares about your day to day progress fatty. No one cares if you make it or not you lil ham planet. Keep your shit on the low and achieve em. If you really need people telling you your doing good every day than your gonna fail fat fuck. You might as well post this shit on Facebook you lil ball of lard. Stay away from this African child slave auction site.