Morning Routine SIG

Win in the morning and you will win the day. What does your succesful morning routine look like?

Attached: fit.jpg (700x443, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9n34TRpd7j4?t=28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Screaming, hating myself, eating a lot of oats and lifting while crying

trampoline bounce x999 while staring at ocean
then i jump into a tiny hot tub

I jerk off hips in the air and get all the squirts in my mouth with out spilling any.

>wake up
>do pic related for about 15 mins x failure
>just thinking "why"
>get out of bed

Attached: tiredness.jpg (300x300, 73K)

then i clap a bunch to wrap it up

>checking mails
>checking todo list
>checking calendar
>checking IG
>checking news
>checking with my nofap ap group
>weighting myself
>take creatine + multi
>stretching quads and chest
I don't always get all of them but I try

Get up at 5am put go for a morning walk to clear the head and prep me. Come back by 6am and have a cold shower, eat a breakfast or muesli or bircher and then meditate, head to the gym for 7am, do an hour and a half and then head to lectures if I have any otherwise I work on my online business and watch penny stocks, read a chapter of a book at midday and eat a healthy meal, return to doing business/University work have a nice meal in the evening, watch some netflix with housemates, do some push ups, read another book chapter, head to bed.

Only acceptable answer:
youtu.be/9n34TRpd7j4?t=28

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 15.50.16.png (1154x886, 928K)

A successful morning routine is when you do a bunch of "self improvement activities for the sake of doing self improvement activities" because you think doing those things has any value beyond you being able to brag about them to your anonymous internet friends.

how many products does he need to lather his face in for goodness sake

Wake up 5am, meditate for one more minute than I did yesterday (up to 9 minutes now, i'll cap it at 20)
then
>organise work calendar for the day
>emails
>quickly tidy the kitchen so its clean for that days cooking
>work
I'm a PT so I typically work weird af hours, but that's how I kick every day off regardless.

Man this was me for years when I was in the military. Every morning was just..why didn't I die last night

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-26 fit - how does your everyday routine look like are you - Fitness - 4chan.png (919x448, 157K)

>Fight with the urge to not snooze by telling myself that if I press that fucking button I'll start the day with failure and procrastination.

>Brush teeth, shave, wash face
>Calisthenics
>Check mail and plan for the day
>Breakfast

>Wake up

Based Brad.

>wake up
>urinate, brush teeth, throw some eye drops in (I have monthly contacts)
>stretch lower back for a few seconds (no pillow+elevated legs+occasional floor sleeping)
>change
>go downstairs, make my own food (usually cut some cheese up, with ham, or bread. Something fast and not temperature-dependent)

Leave. Usually takes me about 30 minutes.

>7am
Breakfast, whey, some green tea and honey for energy

>8am
Usually the time that I lift, in my rest days I do some Yoga

>9am
Meditation, if you don't meditate post-workout start doing it because it feels great. I also try to get some sun when I meditate because I'm a bit of a shut-in and if I don't I'm likely to be Vitamin D defficient

>between 10am and 1pm
Shower, American Psycho-tier skin care routine, read the news, if I'm studying something I read my notes and/or do flashcards, then I'm off to work

IMO, the secret to being productive in the morning is to plan your days on the weekend. I do everything on sunday: I write to-do lists for each day, I set up alarms and notifications, I figure out what clothes I'll wear, I download the podcasts that I like to listen to during work, etc.

And try to get everything done as soon as possible. Every time I stall between tasks I feel like I'm running out of time and I do everything poorly. Jump from one task to another like a robot, then you'll have genuine free time to enjoy when you're done

>10:30
Wake up, check phone/dick around
>11
Get out of bed, meditate for 5-10 mins
>11:15
Make and eat breakfast
>12:00
Workout and hygiene
>1:00
Do whatever that's productive for about 45 mins, usually looking for jobs or reading news, maybe meditate a bit more
>1:45
Dick around on phone or computer, watch anime or something
>2:30
Make lunch and go to work

I work from 3pm to 1am so my days start late and end late. Sucks but I guess I gotta do it. That's one of the reasons I'm looking for a new job lately

Attached: 31d.gif (260x187, 156K)

>wake up at 5:30
>1.5 hours of personal study (mostly EE and programming)
>breakfast, oats, eggs with hot sauce
>read for a bit while eating
>fuck off to work

>wake up at 5:30am
>once my eyes open i sit up
>scream
>scare myself and jump out of bed
>drink some water
>shower
> go to work

Attached: mavreac.jpg (184x273, 6K)

Daily reminder that this meme depression and self-loathing are normie posturing. All the REAL damaged boys find comfort in structure and discipline.

Testify

0600 wake up
0615 actually wake up
0617 drink two cups of water with my medicine
0621 brush my teeth, mouthwash
0624 get a shower, I have horrible morning hair
0634 do my hair
0637 call to tell my gf good morning
0641 protein shake
0645 get dressed, drive to the train
0700 grab a sandwich at the train
0800 arrive at my army base

Get out of bed. Take a piss. Take the dog out so he can take a piss and poo. Get home and have breakfast. Dread work and make up a plan on how to fuck off early without anypne noticing.

what a fag.

Imagine being so lost you forgot what self discipline is

Attached: 0B2A3EBE47CA4DBFA79017D579A50A2A.png (616x726, 112K)

Bullshit. I do both.

>Wake up at 5 am
>Do 1 hour of cardio
>do 100 Squats
>do 100 pull ups
>do 100 push-ups
>do 100 sit ups
>Take a shower 30 min/brush teeth (do them at the same time)
>have about 40 min to dick around while fully dressed
>Go out of the house by 8:40