Red pill me on long hair

Red pill me on long hair

Attached: long-blonde-hair-beard-men-.jpg (400x400, 47K)

It most likely won’t work on you unless your face is 10/10

It never looks good compared to short hair
Anyone who's good looking with long hair would also be good looking without it

This and you'll have to go through a very awkward mid length phase.

people may tell you that you look good to not hurt your feelings, but everyone thinks to themself that you would look better with a normal haircut

1 Corinthians 11:14
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him

How does nature teach us that?

When you don't cut your hair, it gets longer

Most people can't pull it off

i look homeless and a fag

Its more polarizing, and shorter hair is the safer bet. Long hair can look good, but you have to properly care for it, and it better be thick and have good volume. The swedish death metal look of long, flat, limp,stringy hair is never good.

And also if you have the early stages of hair thinning/recession, long hair makes it look much worse than with shorter/medium hair

Consider that men would’ve had long hair by today’s standards. The hair in op’s pic would’ve been fairly normal. It’s talking about really long hair, waist length and more.

Messy, not hygienic, hard to pull off. Tried it once and never doing it again

double this

Shoulder length is as along as you're legally allowed to go if you're a man

There’s only two ways to flex on the baldies and drive them to sudoku: buzzcut or long hair. Choose the one that best compliments your facial structure.

Attached: 2D11924E-C19B-43BA-8B2C-872EE2F2EB49.jpg (500x600, 36K)

Imagine being this culturally cucked by a bunch of semites.

Attached: helvetii.jpg (1300x1654, 368K)

Why doesnt this dude have a forehead. Makes him look like a chimp

Pakis tend to have ultra small foreheads, even a half English mutt like him has the same rat like features.

Small foreheads are a masculine trait.

Attached: 2AE74D5E-BFD3-41EC-A634-FFEE8F73A7DA.png (1113x626, 313K)

Currently on the mid length phase (for the last 3 months) Only plus side of this is that i have great face structure. Downside im a recovering lanklet and have only been waiting the weights hard for 5 months.

I've had long hair since I was a teenager. Often get compliments by women, and every gf I've ever had has told me not to cut it. The only people who ever seem to have an issue with it are straight guys, and who cares what they think?

I had 30cm long hair.
Its easier to maintain than short hair (except buzz cut) because you dont need daily grooming (gels/wax) to get it looking good.
Washing takes twice as long than with short hair.
It will look best on you can grow a beard or are muscled, otherwise people will mistake you for a girl/gay.

if you have an attractive face any haircut will look good on you.

I'm growing my hair out mostly because I'm too lazy to go to a barber.

I'll cut it in the summer.

Most men don't look great with long hair, but some of the coolest dudes to ever exist have long hair. I believe the best look possible is long hair but only if it fits you.

Annoying when doing sports or when eating.

Attached: Regent-Hairstyle-hairstyles-fancy-tQYm.jpg (500x495, 79K)

If you want to look like you dont shower and work a dead end job then it's the perfect style for you

Attached: 9-2.jpg (541x720, 68K)

I've been trying to grow my hair back out for years and keep buzzing it all off once I hit that stage.

I love having long hair

People tell me they think it looks great, if I get any dissed it's people telling me I look like a hipster, or that it's kinda 'wild' but idk, it doesn't seem like it's really something people think is that negative.

I shampoo every 3'rd day, condition and rinse frequently, tie it up when I do sports or need to keep it out of my eyes, have thick, curly locks that glitter kinda golden in the sun. I think it's definitely more fun and enjoyable to have it this way than short, so I keep it like this.

theres no redpill on any of these things
they go in and out of fashion like all trends, and they suit certain people, depending on their personality and looks
if you like long hair, grow it, if not, dont
good to try it at least once though.