twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get better genes

just wash ur face bro

go see a doctor ya dingus

> already tried washing face with cold water every day
> already tried showering more often
> already tried toothpaste
Useless.

Genetics make you prone, but DHT is the trigger. You CAN’T have acne if you don’t consume dairy products and high-glycemic carbs.

Also, don’t reproduce so more people can enjoy food without having to endure acne.

Attached: 93159C93-A2A3-412E-A3C8-FEBC8EF216BD.jpg (1242x1696, 702K)

have lots of sex with a woman(girl)

change pillow sheets frequently. this one seriously helped me the most.

forgot to mention I am a teen

Stop washing your face.

so? go see doctor you idiot

haha just have sex

This can help depending on which soap you’ve been using.

no soap just water

>wash face once a day, no more than that so it does not cause more break outs
>change pillow sheets weekly
>dont drink soda only water
>eat healthy, lots of dark leafy greens, antioxidants
>dont eat too much fatty foods
>still left with acne scarring and redness

Why is this so difficult to do? Everyone else can smear their face with actual shit and eat nothing but lard and get nothing. If I so much as eat at a buffet once I will break out with cysts that takes weeks to disappear .

no more milk is what you are suggesting?

In my experience, dermatologists are some of the biggest liars in the healtcare industry.

Coconut oil changed my life. Lauric acid is one of the predominant fatty acids in coconut oil and is also a treatment for eczema and acne. Buy a big jar and moisturize your face with it everyday. I’ve been using pic related for 3 years and haven’t had a single zit since.

Attached: 1A598CFF-3FA5-4B8A-853F-903C69E40F47.jpg (1800x1800, 534K)

Then go see another doctor

I was drinking at least 3 cups of milk a day around Christmas, and it made my acne start back up. I cut it down to only 1 a day and my acne has gone down a lot in only a week. As someone who used to have terrible acne I highly recommend less milk and diary if you are already acne prone.

just learn to live with it. yeah it sucks but my acne got way better when i turned 21.

So you trust this board more than a doctor? Like you honestly think people here are less likely to misinform you or outright lie to you?

Attached: lies.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Fat doesn’t make your body produce acne.

Not only milk, any type of food that has dairy (I think cheese doesn’t make your body produce DHT, but I’m not sure) as an ingredient and foods that elevate your blood sugar quickly (cookies, white bread, etc.).

>acne that won't go away despite following several recommendations to get rid of it
>dandruff that won't go away despite using a pyrithione zinc shampoo
should I see a dermatologist?

I’ve gone to plenty. Not OP by the way.

No. If you aren’t naive, you can discern bullshit from good advice and then research that to confirm if it’s actually good advice or just lies.

i recently started a beginner routine and it's worked wonders on my face. i wash my face with an actual cleanser, not just water. i use sodium sulfacetamide, but you could just use cetaphil or another otc brand. i also use tretinoin cream which is the real money maker, but it can cause my skin to peel, so i put a moisturizer on my face.

i drink as much milk as i like and my face is still way cleaner than it would be

Neutral soap doesn’t irritate your skin.

Hydrate and up your zinc intake
You do not drink the 2-4 litres of water per day that you should

put a towel over your pillow before you go to bead, flip it over the next week and when that week is done clean it. as a fellow teen this is the most helpful acne advice i was ever given.

Check out curology
It's probably the best stuff you can get without a legit prescription.
You can get a free 2 week trial, then it's $20 a month(technically $40 every 2 months)
You have to get a light cleanser(I suggest Revision Cleansing Lotion) and a daily moisturizer with SPF(I suggest Cetaphil)

Try retanoids for acne
Don't use that shit shampoo. Just dried my scalp and makes it even worse.
Get nizoral shampoo, prescription or OTC. If not, apple cider vinegar helped me, but leaves my hair smelling like it for a while

See pic related

Attached: 1526409153561-pol.png (1280x1000, 349K)

Can confirm that this is true. I've cut out dairy and sweets from my diet about a month ago, my acne is completely gone now.

When I drink milk I get pimples. Wish I knew this when I was a kid so I wouldn't of drank any milk at all.

Do you shave? I used to have consistent cystic shit that never went away so a few months a ago I just decided fuck it and stopped cutting my facial hair to try and cover it up, immediately improved and now it's pretty much all gone.
I was probably slashing my face up or something so maybe you are too? Try going a little easier with the blade and that might help.

how the fuck do people live with acne?
i had a bad acid trip one time where i looked in the mirror and every tiny spot or pore on my face turned into a weird looking rainbowy greasy looking boil and every time i get a single tiny blemish (i rarely get any acne) i have a god damn panic attack and wonder if ive still been tripping this whole time

I do shave my face, but most of the acne is on my forehead

I had acne as a teen. Went and lived in spain for a few months and haven't had any since

After college acne started appearing solely around the back of my head right underneath the base of my hair. For some odd reason, I've begun to notice that whenever I ate onions, the pus that comes out after popping them smells strongly of onion. After extensive observation I noticed the pus smell changes in as little as an hour after eating onions. After 3-5 days of no onion the smell would literally disappear. What's going on?

Attached: FwKqUfRq_400x400.png (400x400, 234K)

False and stupidpilled.

Dermatologists can give you the best meds

Level 1: prescription grade benzoyl peroxide/ topical clindamycin/ sulfur wash (meh tier)
Level 2: retin-a (which also prevents wrinkles and treats sun damage and regrows hair)
Level 3: oral antibiotics (holy fuck two weeks of that will knock anything out)
Level 4: accutane (Jesus fucking shit it's intense but that'll fix goddamn nothing else does)

youre hunching your back

Attached: check em.gif (200x200, 137K)

Thats the answer for most acne and ingrown hairs.
Acne prone skin is considered sensitive, because it gets fucked up more quicker.
Here is some shit you can do to prevent fucking up your face,
1.DO NOT wash your face with hot water, warm water is enough to open pores, cold is to close the pores.
2.DO NOT wash your face with soap, it dries the skin, exfoliate your face max 2 times a week and DO NOT RAPE YOUR FACE with it. Use products for sensitive skin (aloe vera and all that shit)
3.STOP BUYING 3,4,5,8,166 BLADED RAZORS, YOU NEED A DOUBLE SIDED SAFETY RAZOR, whenever you use multiple bladed razors, multiply the amount of times your face gets scraped by the razor, it will induce irritation and it will also CUT THE HAIR TO A LENGTH WHERE ITS UNDER YOUR SKIN and it has high chance to make your hair curl and create ingrown hairs alongside the razor burn.
DOUBLE SIDED SAFETY RAZOR has a single blade to run along your face, and will keep hair long enough to not get stuck under skin surface.
4.When drying your face with a towel pat it dry, DO NOT RAPE YOUR FACE WITH A TOWEL. (If you dont have a separate soft towel for your face, then you should be bitchslapped across your acne).
5.DO NOT USE ALCOHOL BASED AFTERSHAVE, it will dry up your skin and the disgusting perfume may also fuck up your skin. If you like the chemical smell, you can put some aftershave on the back of your neck and hair. USE 0% ALCOHOL, 0% PERFUME AFTERSHAVE BALM ON YOUR FACE.

Multiple bladed razors are a merchants scam, because Gillette ran out of the patent time for a double sided safety razor and had to make up fairytales with faggy soccerplayers in commercials to sell you multi-bladed razor to fuck your face up.

Attached: MRK34C_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

Cringe and naivepilled. Some people experience acne even after various accutane treatments because they’re dealing with the symptoms rather than the cause.

>it only eradicates acne in 80% of patients, it's useless
You are retarded. Just get on Accutane OP, that shit will cure you forever.

Wash with Apple Cider Vinnegar, apply a good acne tailored moisturizer. If all else fails just live with it or Accutane.

I'm sorry but I'm white. A study with a bunch of snowpeople that never saw a cow in their lives doesn't translate well.

Never really had problems with acne, but I saved this just in case. Never had to do it myself, so I can't tell you if it works.

Attached: clearskin.png (1364x751, 310K)

The asians on skincareaddiction have way better advice if you filter out the vitamin C serums and PH balancers.

>It deals with the symptoms in 80% of people.
>t.
If acne is the only thing that worries you, it’s great. Keep in mind that the causes not only result in your body producing acne, they do other bad things to your body.

Attached: 925CA609-4C48-4401-9E4D-61D18463DCF5.jpg (390x320, 17K)

drinking lemon juice helped me. but I only had it in hs and even then it was mild.

Brainlet, read the whole text (Irish women) before outing you as a retard. Your people (western diets) suffer from the highest acne rates.

Attached: F8B90610-34E5-4CB8-97E7-949CC6C38762.jpg (640x360, 90K)

On 2 I'd say anecdotally I had better results using a gentle cleanser (cerave) daily after I work out, and then moisturizing.

I also couldn't shave with a safety razor because it cut up my acne. I bought a trimmer and used the lowest guard. FWIW I use a safety razor now though. Also, it eliminates the need for after shave.

This. Also, soft scrubs can do wonders if you're gentle with it

the acne.org stuff worked for me

>Been plagued with acne for my whole life now
>Somehow it started clearing up after upgrading my hygiene
>Pimple scars are now the bane of my existence

How to get rid of it bros?

I have something that may work for you.

firstly, diet has nothing to do with acne. I no longer have acne and I drink a ton of milk and all sorts of junk food.

what you want is glycolic acid pads - I use nip+fab night pads, just dab the pad over your face at night. this alone should help reduce acne, should clear it up within a month or two.

I then shower in the morning - do not wash your face, just splash your face a couple of times, that's all you need.

once out of the shower I shave with an electric trimmer, and then dab on some old spice aftershave

another tip is to sleep on a clean towel, and avoid touching your face

>irish
As I said.

I'd also just like to add to go outside more - and consider using moisturiser in the winter.

>On 2 I'd say anecdotally I had better results using a gentle cleanser (cerave) daily after I work out, and then moisturizing.

I havent tried Cerave or similar cleansers before, i mainly use an unknown herbal slavshit exfoliator lotion with those tiny scrub balls. The problem with the scrub balls is, that they can tear face up if used too roughly or too frequently.

>I also couldn't shave with a safety razor because it cut up my acne. I bought a trimmer and used the lowest guard. FWIW I use a safety razor now though. Also, it eliminates the need for after shave.

The markets, commercials and brochures are full of products and tools from wellknown companies that fuck your face up, so you can nervously look up their other products to treat the symptoms, that were caused by them.
When a kid grows up with no father or a father who doesnt shave, then the kid will look at Neymar or whichever next monkey footballer who shaves with a cheesegrater.

>Irish aren’t white.
Nice meme.

Attached: 680B45A9-C6B2-4CA8-8B68-855A1D795589.jpg (800x533, 191K)

If you're serious about your scarring, you should go to a dermatologist (that's hopefully covered by your insurance) to see about any treatments. You'd likely have to pay for these treatments regardless of insurance, since your problem is cosmetic. But, I wouldn't try anything that isn't recommended by a professional unless you want to potentially fuck up your shit some more.

>Went and lived in spain for a few months and haven't had any since

I went to italy and being consistently in the sun made my face clearer than it's ever been. get outside more.

idk maybe skin transplant or laser correction

I bet she is one of those young models, who have fucked up their faces with the chemicals from their cake uranium make up and then have this brave and powerful photoshoot, where they smile and show how they've fucked up their skins and so can you.

Attached: BqPae7iCcAAJhmT.jpg (500x375, 41K)

>all these meme answers

Go to a dermatologist you fucking donkey

>gainz and acne
>nogainz and noacne

wat do

Hormones, your feminine body is fighting against the testosterone you are pumping out.

Meat and eggs.

That might explain it, my hormones aren't right and I still have a somewhat feminine body, I'm just gonna let the chad test continue its onslaught against the virgin estrogen

I already eat those, but whey and milk are the protein equivalent of a thermonuclear bomb

Half wrong, eggs are on par.

Attached: B453772E-3FB2-4B02-BC91-27A0CC5D1114.png (1242x2208, 116K)

Bros, does vitamin d3 help with acne?? It's basically gone from my face, few pimples now and then, nothing major, but I have horrible bacne, huge zits. Clean t-shirt eryday and frequent showers aren't doing anything for it :(

Get accutane, nothing else works.

It took me til 22 to get accutane and it was the best decision I ever made

There is no cure for acne. I'm on benzoyl peroxide and anti biotics and it still won't go.

Retinol night cream. Charcoal facewash nothing expensive the 8$ stuff from walmart is fine. Also moisturize after washing.

Don't eat in saterday and sunday

same dude, it fucking kills me

Would this do the trick user?

Attached: GUEST_a87ccb29-f12a-4155-9ec4-d79e89b1d33b.jpg (1400x1400, 140K)

you guys think 10mg of accutane will do anything? got 100 10mg pills

acne is internal not external. the spot that forms on your face is the end stage of acne, it starts deep in the epidermis.

Trying cutting out dairy, grains, all preservatives and chemicals and sugar. start off with just meat, eggs and greens. it's hard to figure out what will work without experimentation because acne can be multi faceted, it can be caused by androgens, it can be caused by diet, it can be caused by a bunch of stuff, some in your control and some not, but it's not caused by not washing or dirt, if there were true every homeless bum would be covered in acne.

acne is often caused by androgen production, meaning that people with high test get acne hence why acne is common with roids. what a shame you have just outed yourself as a low test beta kek.

For me it's all about my diet. If I'm avoiding greasy and processed foods, sugar, artificial flavors, etc. Basically anything that isn't meat, non liquid dairy, or vegetables. Cutting out sugar and processed foods changed me face. I still get some minor acne if i'm not washing my face or washing my pillows/sheets often, but changing diet was the biggest thing. Also drinking more water.

How old are you? If you're under 18 just wait it out for your hormones to calm down
Also please don't go on accutane if you suspect that you have potential for a receding hairline because that shit will accelerate your hair loss

How can something that lowers some androgen effects accelerate hair loss?

elimination diet
cow milk protein is the trigger for me, switched to A2 milk since then

i took 30mg for 6 months, after I finished the course it came back again after a few months. it depends on your weight / height what dose will be effective. if you are small in height and weight then 10mg might do something, it might not, it's a lot of unnecessary risk to put your body under for it not to work though, so i wouldn't recommend doing it without a dermatologists supervision and liver tests. I don't think it's as much about what dose you take but the accumulative dose you reach by the end of treatment, it builds in the body and it needs to reach a certain concentration for it to be effective but again that concentration is dependant on the persons stats.

Where do you live? They don’t sell that type of milk in my shithole country.

>because that shit will accelerate your hair loss
please explain

We have this thread every week. Here is the actual answer.

>wash your face every 12 hours with a gentle, non-comedogenic cleanser
>only use your fingers to wash (no raking a washcloth across your face) and blot your skin dry with a clean towel
>apply a generous amount of a low-% benzoyl peroxide cream to your entire face a few minutes later
>apply a non-comedogenic face lotion a few minutes after that
>don't ever touch your face other than to do the above
>drink a gallon of water per day, no milk or soda
>get 7+ hours of sleep a night
>change your pillowcases and towels every 3 days
>sleep on your back, or if you can't then at least make sure no hair product is in your hair when you go to bed

Literally do all of these things and your acne will disappear

Hormones isn't the only cause for hairloss, and if you're predisposed to experiencing hairloss I would just say it's better to wait out your acne phase and keep your hair for a bit longer

Here is some literature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3907898/

Attached: hairloss.png (712x278, 19K)

>Literally do all of these things and your acne will disappear

nope.

Honestly, just use different towel for your face, then your balls. Also change it often.

UK
A2 milk is mainly in anglosphere
but goat/sheep dairy is also made up of A2 protein

Yeah, telogen effluvium, which fixes on its own after you remove the trigger. If the receding hairline is TE, then it will grow back.

Not that user, but he's pretty much right. It might not completely disappear but it will get significantly better.

Thank you.

it didn't make a difference for me, i tried every topical imaginable, skin peels, benzyl peroxide, i was prescribed topical steroids and anti bitoics, i did all of the clean pillow nonsense bullshit, derma roller, etc it's all a waste of time and money. the only thing that worked temporarily was accutane. Now I manage my acne with diet alone and wish I found out sooner what a big impact what you eat can have on your skin. my diet now has arguably done more than what accutane did and for longer. if you have 1 or 2 spots then maybe benzyl peroxide will work for you, but if you only have 1 or 2 spots then you don't have persistent acne, you just have 1 or 2 spots. again if it was caused by not washing then homeless would be covered in acne but they're not, acne has nothing to do with the cleanliness of your skin, it starts deep within the epidermis not on the surface, the inflamed spot itself is the end result of a chain reaction from the multiple stages of acne.

Attached: 2i7pht3.png (1505x784, 862K)

Snake Juice you fucking plebeian it cures everything.

Attached: 1527570315424.jpg (220x229, 12K)

I'd recommend asking /fa/.
But wash your face regularly and use benzoyl peroxide

>wash and dry a towel
>put in on your pillow
>sleep
>????
>profit

> already tried washing face with cold water every day
> already tried showering more often
> already tried toothpaste

Soooo you’ve tried fucking nothing? Try benzoyl peroxide, when that doesn’t work go to a doctor, they’ll give you doxycycline, when that doesn’t work go to a dermatologist and get accutane.

Then your skin will be fixed

>rural Ireland
>no dairy products
I don't know what fucking Ireland they got them from.

Attached: Mad Malone the ISIS Drone.jpg (1023x900, 50K)