Circle beards are the most alpha/dominant type of facial hair. This cannot be disproven

Circle beards are the most alpha/dominant type of facial hair. This cannot be disproven.
> full beard indicates hiding a week jawline or ugly face along with fragile masculinity
> clean shaven indicates low test and presents a younger, more boyish look.
> mustache indicates gay pedo

Attached: circle_beard.jpg (676x436, 22K)

You mean a goatee?

Strong mustache is the most powerful, circle or chin/mustache is second, and a full beard is the lowest of the three due to popularity with bugmen. A weak beard all over the face is pure cuckold.

Attached: Bruce_Willis-1990_h02.jpg (450x480, 51K)

I have a full beard that I keep at 5mm. My jaw shape is clearly visible and it's also clear that I'm capable of growing a full beard.

I also have Jason Momoa hair.

>Circle beards

are you literally 17?

Attached: Julian2.gif (300x451, 70K)

Stubble over a strong jaw line will always be king and have the most worldwide appeal.

Very gay

imagine being this fearful and insecure that you base your appearance on what people will least judge you for

Mustache will always be king.

Light stubble is the most aesthetic but it's difficult to maintain for work without looking like a bum

Circle beards are for chubby alcoholics or roiders and they’re always easily aggravated. Toothbrush stache is better than a circle beard and I’m not even a Jow Forumstard

It's all about the balance.

Light stubble with a scruffy mustache or circle beard is the new king.

Attached: 1a8117a4ed9b4b607bb8c09e874e8a5b.jpg (500x500, 52K)

this is a goatee (right)

Attached: 20181208_173827.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

>wanting the prison pussy look

fit is 100% gay confirmed

that most certainly is not

goatee is what goes under the chin,not the entire padlock
i just have a very small goatee and a 5 o clock shadow with it

If only there were image online

I'll tryna rock pic related look once my beard grow again

Attached: 1546923483276.jpg (660x371, 40K)

Try googling goatee you absolute brainlet

Attached: photofunky.gif (300x169, 1.34M)

both come up as results
except one has a second name (circle beard)
and one doesnt (thetrue goatee)

Jow Forums retards trying to teach me about hair now. stick to making manlet dumbell jokes

You wish you knew the vast amounts of information regarding hair that we do.

>tfw good beard genetics and just keep it short with a beard trimmer and nothing else.
Get mires from a lot of young grills who probably have some daddy issues desu, feels ok.

fuck off back to your containment board /fa/ggot

>circle beard
a goatee?
what about a van dyke or a mustache? or just stubble

I've got a thick mustache and soul patch then stubble, not sure what this would be called

"The glory-hole bristle tickler"

Yup. He is right. I saw it while watching the beard channel.

creatine memes are not knowledge

no es argumento

Goatees are disgusting, it looks like you were eating an arse and didn't wash your face.

Very hot.

>the prison pussy
this

A goatee?

Just shaved mine off after 2 months, November and December.

It's a conversation starter, for sure so make sure it's well trimmed and clean.

As far as the ladies go, I'm married and like the idea of not fucking up a good thing. That said, I've noticed a few mires.

Glad to see America is still 20 years behind the rest of the west when it comes to fashion, wouldnt be seen dead sporting a goatee

mirin

Attached: tash04.jpg (480x369, 29K)

Tash with stubble is goat.

Attached: Screenshot_16 - Copy.png (1294x1080, 1.12M)

Why the fuck are you retards calling it a circle beard ?

The only acceptable answer

Attached: 30-henry-cavill-mustache-mi.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 173K)

All I can grow is a goatee/van dyke with some stubble on the sides, but I keep it shaved to stubble because goatees and vandykes are for sexual deviants and hippie scum

Personally dont like the attachment. Had a narrow goatee most of my adult life got a lot of play with it and not much without it. I think some faces just dont look right without a mustache the bottom just makes your face look longer and hides my butt chin.

Hahaha, cope harder. The only people who grow goatees are the ones who can’t grow a full beard. And the most chad beard style is 7-10 day stubble. Shows that you can grow a beard but you don’t need to because of your alpha jaw and chin

Attached: AF523E2B-F178-445E-947A-08BF9A76F1CD.jpg (750x928, 407K)

>women prefer full stubble on their first dates or when "going out" on the men they're interested in
>full beards rank lower than clean shaven
>goatees are almost as low as full beards

time to ff yourselves cheekhairlets

Hopefully thats not your (pic related) that dude has the follicle count of a tween.

>Full beards rank lower than clean shaven
I think that depends on your definition of ‘full beard’. Most women definitely prefer 1-2 months growth that has been well-groomed to clean shaven, unless they have a thing against beards

And yet I haven’t heard of a single woman that wouldn’t fuck him. Now post a pic of your stubble

>Taking opinions of women seriously.
Women are literally children and don't know what they want.

>Not embracing the Van Dyke

Attached: David-Beckham-Mustache.jpg (500x500, 44K)

A Van Dyke is a goatee WITHOUT the mustache.

>7-10 day stubble

In 7 to 10 days i will have a full beard. Sorry for your week genetics

Nice fitness thread you have there you overcompensating faggot

Barba candado
Puto cantado

Maybe if you're in the early 90's.

Mate , the Van Dike is moustache+goatee and it gets it´s name from the flemish painter Anthony van Dyck (pic related)
Goatee usually refers to the hair on the chin and sometimes to a Van Dyke on which the goatee and the moustache are connected.

Attached: literally what.jpg (400x327, 21K)

7-10 days is the optimal according to women, I didn’t say those were my stats. If you want to compare beard genetics bring it fag

Daily reminder mustaches, goatees and other unconventional are for attractive dudes only. If you're average looking you'll just look like a retard or a creep.
Either grow a normal beard or go clean.

Attached: 136787098544.png (934x965, 728K)