This alpha male stomps on your barbell while you are deadlifting and then gets in your face and tells you you're out...

This alpha male stomps on your barbell while you are deadlifting and then gets in your face and tells you you're out. How do you respond?

Attached: 1545284551067.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

Report to gym management

finish my rep while he begins to panic with his foot in the bar

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wake up from my 10 month old memory.

Call the cops on his ass for assaulting me and watch as the cops shoot his faggot fucking face

>he was wearing fucking straps

Attached: 1459419656897.gif (500x374, 990K)

Take him to anal town

>crumple to floor
>grab back and start screaming bloody murder
>keep up the act until im alone
>stay home from work
>stop lifting
>sue for damages emotional and physical, loss of livelihood
>enjoy massive payout
>start lifting again a few months later

feels good man

This.

to be fair the little cunt was hitting the weight hard onto the ground

this (but secretly do some pushups at home haha)

My dick just twitched watching that. What does that mean?

>slam the bar down while deadlifting with shitty form
>get butthurt when someone intervenes
did not see this one coming

That shitskin should get out of a white country, no one forced him to come to one

Ayyy butthurt white boy, want me to smooth out your asshole a bit? BE CAREFUL IN THE SHOWERS WHITE BOOOOOOOOOOY.

>lay him flat
>deadlift him

t.

Attached: 1497711137799.jpg (612x612, 114K)

Thankfully I train at gym where I deadlift on platform so I don't have to deal with this kind of nonsense.

>slopy shoulders, probably benches 80kg 1rm, le 'animal' stringlet, doesn't deadlift, thinks the noise of two and a half plates banging on the floor is too loud
>alpha male

why did he do that? because of the noise? seems pretty dangerous to do that to someone mid-lift

ROLL!

Show him who's boss of this gym

this doesn't work in the law of the jungle there is no manager and it's every man for himself it's a dog eat dog world out there user and this kind of thinking just doesn't cut it

It's Canada, no guns there.

>dog eat dog
Its doggy dog world you fucking retard

Underrated

Headbutt is always the answer

This, then get a membership to a barbell club when the video goes viral.

post it on youtube and collect wads of advertisement dollars

Why people bother to complain about others doing heavy DL?
Its always when someone is pulling heavy weight
There are a shit ton of videos about it
Why??

I would have legitimately killed that guy. And I don't mean that in a "I'm a tough alpha male sense" because I'm really not. But I do have mental health issues, especially with anger, and I would've fucking blacked out and gone into an autistic ragefit and hit him over the head with a dumbbell repeatedly until he died, then I would probably have broken down and cried and ran away.

Go to africa or syria is you want to live in a lawless jungle, bitch. Grow up or get out

I think its genuinely that they dislike someone lifting more than them or perhaps getting more attention than them.

Only noise that is annoying is people doing cleans who just straight up drop the weight from chest height.

didnt expect you to come back from Anal Town that fast user

Is that guy in the back practicing his golf swing?

He actually would have deserved it

literally nothing wrong with that

My leg mobility unrestrained due to my comfy gym shorts, I'd unironically kick him in the balls.

I meant that he kicked the weight down while the guy's wrists were literally attached to it

oh, yeah. That was brutal, he could have injured the kid's shoulders and torn some muscles. That alone deserves suing