start mewing right know

Attached: meiw.png (480x360, 152K)

I've mewed for 3 years and it has changed literally nothing

they. took. my. TEEEEETH

stop being a fatso to see the deference i.e below 10%

had much better results from chewing tough gum every day

why /mew/ when you can /chew/??

>mewing will photoshop your face!
Or you could just overcome your insecurity and stop chasing a shitty pipe dream.

cope maximus

You probably had good oral posture already then. I did "mewing" all my life my teeth are straight as an arrow. I have sharkteeth niggas try to cope by saying the gap between my teeth is too wide (I floss) or my front teeth are "too large."

Post teeth

its all genetics dude stop coping. the image has a thin face and thin neck vs thick neck and wide face.

Attached: colton-haynes-induction-cut.jpg (400x400, 81K)

>we keep the same baby skulls all throughout our development

left one looks much better.

How do I relax my jaw now. Especially after a day long my jaw is tense to the point where it hurts. I can't stop the mewing.

you mean
>start learning photoshop right now

if you ugly incel, chances are you still will be an ugly incel after 5 years of mewing

t. low test onions consumer

>it's all genetics
You won't find anyone who has done the slightest bit of research on the subject that will disagree that mouth breathing gives you that retarded underdeveloped jaw and sunken face. It's well established and researched and understood at this point.
The question is whether you can fix the damage that's already been done once you're in or past puberty. Your potential is of course genetic, but most people with a malformed head have it due to mouth breathing.

I'm 10% bf and I have been mewing for a year and a half now. It's a meme and you need to stop coping and save for plastic surgery.

>stop coping
>save for plastic surgery
Plastic surgery is the ultimate cope. Not coping is realizing you're a genetic dead end and either settle on the best you can get, passing on the nightmare to your kids, or opt out completely.
The genelet getting top tier children because the mother is hot isn't a thing. At best you'll get average children.

this

Onions

>left mogs me
>right gigamogs me

Is it really over lads
Anyone have experience with jaw implants?
>still won't fix a shitty maxilla

train your neck instead of doing a meme tongue press

at first yes, right kinda looks off. but more you look, more of bitch left looks compared to right

>wider face
>wider chin
>wider neck
is width answer?

>tfw unironically wider jawline than right without any mewing or other bs
Am otherwise ugly though, narrow maxilla, asymmetrical features etc so not like it does me any good. Would probably actually look better if my jaw was a 1/4 inch narrower on each side
Thanks for reading my blog

Attached: BA0499B3-C265-41C6-969E-E67AE8F57452.png (986x1130, 1.34M)

>mew thread
>not neckpill thread
I know, shitty post.

Attached: 1509469102416.jpg (200x146, 9K)

and improper oral posture which is often caused by weak facial muscles, which is often caused by overly soft diets

Do you grind your teeth?

Yeah, I just lumped the two together because they usually go together.

if you people do this and it works, its not going to change anything. youre already fucked in the head and no girl is going to go on a second date with you

after reading alot of the shit here i totally understand why some women think guys are fucking weird assholes. you people are legit retarded weirdos. no wonder literally every girl i date wants to get married it all makes sense now.

I used to sometimes, but not much. I do have my teeth lightly pressed together a lot of the time and always breathe through my nose when sleeping, mostly not to have a sore throat when I wake up.
Also I’ve always eaten plenty of food that requires chewing like pic related, often actually had and still have some muscle soreness in the jaw muscles after eating, so there may be something to that component of mewing
My assymetrical face may actually to a large extent be a result of me always sleeping on the same side as a kid, if I ever have children I’ll make sure they learn to sleep on their back when young

Attached: A3FB180E-038B-4552-84F4-AE331776CF7C.jpg (780x520, 64K)

teeth gap is good feature imo wish i had it

He looks better on the left you lookism retards

Attached: IMG_0185.jpg (689x804, 123K)

how shit is this board that you're still using old ass memes from years ago to stay relevant

Asymmetry due to sleeping only on one side is a thing. The adult skull is still somewhat malleable, so try sleeping on the other side for the next 20 years.

literally what is mewing

>> genetics only work when you're a baby

What in the everloving fuck is "mewing"?

Beta provider spoted

Nah mate, not worth fucking up my shoulder, tendons etc just to maybe change my face marginally. Gonna looksmax a bit the old-fashioned way, need to lose weight as well which probably already make a me a fair bit better looking

Attached: 1507985511451.jpg (439x550, 165K)

damn this dude is so hot. n-no homo

Why the fuck would sleeping on the other side fuck up your shoulder and tendons?

Because sleeping on your side is bad, plus I already have a shoulder injury and get shoulder pain from sleeping on my side. Got used to sleeping on my back because of that a few years ago, should have started that as a kid. Literally superior in everyway, especially with a flat pillow. Better for neck posture, no waking up at night from rolling around, no pain from laying awkwardly

lazy, worthless, skill-less, virgin detected

Oh okay, I thought you were still sleeping on your side.

Hit a spot did i?

Is 22 too old for mewing gains?

Attached: 1546440433949.jpg (1080x1328, 637K)

>that pic
I guess he didn't miss, hah?
Never too late for posture gains. Possibly for skull gains, but you might be able the get something out of it.

huh

Yeah I figured. Would be pretty dumb to keep doing it, although to be fair I think most people don’t even realize why it matters

thinking guys who are marriage potential are "beta-providers" speaks volumes about yourself. also using the word beta-provider is fucking cringe. So no, i can just deduce that youre worthless as a partner

marriage potential to 30+ year old women is not at all impressive

whoa cool

and based lmao 30+ yr old women are desperate and only good for a quick fuck lmao

>30+
>good for a quick fuck
The other guy is a bum too, but you're not really in a place to talk shit.

>people actually think mewing makes your jaw more chad

Wow way to miss the point entirely.