Why did you start working out

instagram.com/p/BsYSn6ugF8p/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ezjr6aj66l9i

this is why i started
i should be the one to turn my gf on
not some other dude

Attached: 9FDC1CC0-B229-49FE-9CE7-1C6419365C6D.jpg (415x615, 205K)

but he's dyel
he's just a basketball player, it's not like he's fucking zyzz or something
the woman only cares about his status

My girlfriend left me and I decided that self improvement is better than bitching about a bitch. So I started lifting and teaching myself skills coding and music and drawing.

Never cry over a woman. Sweat over them in a mating press while you fuck her friends.

Attached: 1428639894764-1.jpg (700x520, 48K)

>courtside seats
>hoop earrings
that dude next to her isn;t her boyfriend. That's some NBA players' side piece.

Because my Chad friend called me a fat fuck and invited me to go to the gym with him, so I could be Jow Forums and have a better quality of life. Truly a bro among bros.

Attached: 21151283_1469215123166120_3917848617578747706_n.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

Shes literally just surprised to see a celebrity. This is like if you were sitting with your girl at a restaurant and taylor swift walked by, of course youre gonna try to get a picture and check out her ass

She took a pic of his bulge

I decided that in didn't want to be an obese piece of shit anymore. Instead of killing myself I decided to put some work into it, and I discoverd that lifiting weights is fun!

Because my gf tried to cuck me and instead of going through with it then later killing myself and her, I left her and decided to stave off wanting to kill myself anyway by lifting.

Why did you get fat in the first place? Do fatties really not notice the weight gain, or just don't care?

What did the other guy look like?

Because I was 30 years old 6'2'' and 250lbs of pure self loathing. Now I'm 205lbs and don't hate myself as much.

I honestly thought I should cut all my fat before working out. But I kept not following my diet etc. And just stayed fat.

I went on here asking if fasting works or whatever and someone on here straight up told me why the fuck aren't I lifting I'll lose weight and gain muscle.

I literally thought you could only do one at a time. I'm in decent shape now. Need to lose 10-20 more lb of fat but I gained a lot of muscle and now my body looks proportional.

good amount of coping so far, lets see how far it goes

This, she clearly made that face when she looked at his crotch. Lifting won't help for that. Surgery can help tho.

A skinny nerdy autistic lanklord with a ponytail, acne and glasses, and an ugly fat fiancee. To be fair I wasn't much better at the time, a skinnyfat alcoholic weakling with a ponytail as well but no acne or glasses. He's still the same and my ex has gotten fat and older looking becsuse she's still a weed smoking degenerate, and I'm at least a medium-sized DYEL now.

Sometimes I didn't notice. My gf would say I look fine and I wasn't as fat as my mom / other fat guys so I thought I was.

Also the fact that you don't care about your health so you just ate whatever.

Then when you realize no one takes you seriously you come to a realization and work yourself out of the hole you put yourself in

He's also like 7'

and has millions of dollars

This scene made me realize it\s not gay if you\re fit, so I had to get bigger.

Attached: no homo.png (765x342, 585K)

You legit dont notice until your like chubby
Its like when you were getting your noob gains, people would tell you, you look a little bigger but you wouldnt be able to see it.
T. Ex fattie

>only a basketball player
>a billion times more relevant to society to zyzz
>much better shape, unlikely do die by breathing

I don't understand that. If I can't see the second row of abs fully when flexing, I start thinking about my diet or my routine. It's been that way since I was like 10. Why would you ever not look your best?

>this whole post
sup nu-Jow Forums

not everyone wants to be a skeleton

But absolutely nobody wants to be a fat fuck.

She's not looking at his body she's looking at his pocket book

Howd that fat numale get that qt anyway

Tech startup.

If that were the case then why him of all the players?

Her boyfriend looks kinda ugly and is sitting front row so he has money.

>the woman only cares about his status
you mean like literally every woman? fucking hell you gymcels ACTUALLY believe big muscles will get you women? lmao

They also care about your height, face, frame and how lean you are.
Muscles are the bottom of the looks pyramid.

Unironically because I want to be sexually attractive for women. I want them to think about having sex with me when they see my body. I want them to get wet because of how I look. I'd be lying to myself if I sad it wasn't the only reason I bother with this shit at all.

Before i started working out i actually believed if i did p90x for a month id have a full 6 pack and i assume most normies fall into the trap of believing the commercials and other shit like that.
If youve never had abs, its hard to tell between skinny fat and having a belly

Becuse I’m young and balding and angry. I refuse to look like a cancer patient

Attached: 506F8DB1-B29C-4113-81B5-5E737C8D58D3.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Don't notice and don't care. Once you've fucked up your body fat gain comes easy.

Respect

Was tired of being a fat fuck, and knew that I want to be proud of looking at my uni days in my prime, instead of being a fat shit and getting Jow Forums too late to the party. Had a spur of the moment decision to go to the gym and haven't looked back since, I fucking love it.