Redpill me on shower mold

Redpill me on shower mold.

I grew up in a house with a very moldy shower. Not super awful but it was pretty ugly.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/black-mold-exposure#symptoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black mold can destroy your life. It gets in your brains and your lung and can make you go crazy.

please tell me this is mom science
my bath is full of this shit

It's the jew of bacterias. Destroys your house without you being aware of it.

just use a mold remover product
keep your home clean it can't be good

>my bath is full of this shit
What the fuck user, get it fixed.

My mum always used to make me lick it if I was naughty and my dad never stopped her because he was beta and said it was good for my immune system, I did turn out alright though so it can't be all bad

Now, THIS is redpilled!

Nope.
healthline.com/health/black-mold-exposure#symptoms
Can cause anxiety problems, even baldness.

>the norwood mold
this is no longer podracing

you can buy sodium hypochlorite spray for bathroom mold. make sure you open all your windows and turn on every fan you have. spray the shit out of it and leave it for a few hours. it should lighten it. you need to repeat this a few times and it can completely get rid of it.

Wait.

I read that shower mold ISN'T always TOXIC BLACK MOLD though?

You should exterminate mold with the same care as Himmler wanted to exterminate jews.
It is extermely dangerous and can permanently fuck you up in a number of ways.

if your house hets moldy, get the fuck out of it.
This is the reason why I move out to a new fresh apartment.
Im not gonna let the mold jew kill my life.

WTF I have like a square meters of that shit in the bathroom, my biologist friend always told it was toxic.
But i thought it can only cause death(not baldness), so i never got rid of it. I have every symptom except for numbness.
I have that shit for years now for fucks sake...

Attached: 1536475943531.jpg (716x520, 52K)

you have to be 12 to post here.

I'm noticing a lot of fearmongering in this thread as well as the fact black mold isn't always the really toxic form for crying out loud.

A lot of the shit you read online is either bullshit or freak cases.

I hope you're right.

Attached: IMG_20190108_203935.jpg (3120x4160, 3.43M)

Oh that's why I'm balding and anxious.

Holy shit.

Even at my old house it wasn't that bad. It was mostly in the grout.

The worst it ever got was when water leaked from the bathroom and into the middle room. But this was a year before we left so we didn't bother doing anything with it...

Things didn't get worse around that point though, but still.

If its between tiles- use a toothbrush with bleach on to scrub away. Usually just soap residue and damp molds.
If it's around the base in large blotches- you can purchase heavy duty black molds sprays. You'll need to repeat its process a few times depending how deep the mold is in the grout.
Alternatively, rip out grout and re do it.
-a female in an active cleaning job

thanks for the input juanita

De nada, amigo

what if it is on wood (ripping it out isn't really an option)

Ahh yes the black biofilm of mycobacteria

The good news is its not fungus and is destroyed easily with dilute bleach

The bad news is that its in the water system pipes and showerhead, you are drinking it from the tap and washing your body with it and because of all this exposure, your immune system can handle it. Just think of it as your personal ganges

I lived in a room where the ceiling was completely full of mold, my parents knew how bad it was for you but they didn't give a fuck ofc, I went through severe depression and I had constant brain fog, dropped out of high school since I just couldn't think at all really, I started acting really weird and started gaining weight, It was like being under a cloud of bag judgment all the fucking time, couldn't get my shit together, It wasn't until we moved out months later when things started to go back to normal, but I
wonder how much it fucked me up long term, I went from not being able to brush my teeth and get out of my house to working 9/5 and going back to being a decent human bean.

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-005734_YouTube.jpg (2560x1440, 309K)

Hmm...

What you said doesn't make much sense at all. The water is what creates the conditions for mold. And in the water pipes?! What? The showerhead thing makes sense though.

Remove the showerhead and disassemble it

Soak the whole thing in a dilute solution of bleach

scrub pieces with toothbrush

resoak and rescrub

reassemble

Now you have reduced some but not all aerosolized dark organisms that live in the pipes

Preform the same exercise on the shower stall surfaces. Now you are really getting close to normal and a girl might actually come over to your house