Yoga thread

Hope you're all closer to making it than you were yesterday. I'm considering adding yoga to my rest days. Currently running a full body workout every other day. I'm a 6'2'' 210lb recovering fat ass with shit mobility. Saw this video in a thread yesterday and decided to give it a shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBu-pQG6sTY

Anybody got any tips or insight?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO STOP IT YOU DEVIL
I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE

I can't even touch my toes when seated or bent over. I can feel the tends in the back of my legs being stretched and it hurts, and then the buttom of my feet go numb

Shit's tough my dude but I really enjoyed it. Usually I'm tense on rest days but I'm feeling good.

I've just finished my daily yoga. I do a beginners one on YouTube and after only a handful of sessions I can almost touch my toes. I cannot remember when the last time I could do that was. Once I can do it, I'll change my routine to a slightly more difficult one.

Yoga is essential if you want to stay active and mobile in later life. Stay flexible brahs

I just started, it took me a while to find one that didn't go overboard on the hippie shit. I just want flexibility and posture gains. So far so good.

I want to impregnate Adriene

mind posting a link to that?

fuck I know you're right but It just keep quitting after a few days. Gonna try again

Yoga with Adriene.

I use the Down Dog app everyday, you should give it a try. It generates a new video sequence any time you want, and you can select the difficulty level/session length and a bunch of other stuff.

oh my bad thought it was different poster thanks though

No worries my dude.

I watched one video with her and it just seemed a bit over the top. I'm prepared to give her another chance when I feel I can move up a level but for now I use one called

Yoga for complete beginners

It's the first result I think on YouTube. It's a girl with a bangin ass in grey yoga pants and an orange vest top. Very basic stretches without much hippie shit.

Another one I did years ago was called ten mindful movements which was pretty sweet

>It's a girl with a bangin ass in grey yoga pants and an orange vest top.
Can confirm, however I can't deal with the pajeet narrator.

Her 30 day challenge series is a lot more beginner friendly. A girl I went to B-School with, who's been doing yoga forever, recommended Adriene.

I also got started with yoga watching a friend. I can do most of the poses now, pretty flexible, but the massive number of routines (usualy with retarded tables like for indigestion, or for mental clearly) confuses me, what 30min - 1h routine is the best to complement lifting?

Yoga isn't so much about routines as it is about simply holding various poses. To that end, try to find poses that target the same muscle group(s) that you're working.

I’m super inflexible but thinking about taking the 1 hour yoga course at college next semester. Tuition is flat rate independent of hours so it would be free and I’ve heard good things about yoga. Only worry is the girls will know I took it to creep. Should I do it?

Not him but would squat mobility drills qualify? Thats what I am focusing on right now

yoga is great! i did the 30 days, and then started the next series of 30 days, now i'm on day 22 of that one. It's amazing, if it weren't for doing yoga every day, there are so many muscles and parts of my body that would be forgotten about and go unstretched. highly recommend.
Also adriene is kind of cheesy, but so is yoga and so is learning to care about your body. So just be sincere for 30 minutes a day about caring for someone (you).

>Only worry is the girls will know I took it to creep.
It's not creepy if you're attractive. Failing this, consider a fake wedding ring.

>adriene is kind of cheesy
She's so cute though.

Glad to hear it worked for you. For what it's worth I feel goddamn excellent and can't wait to go lift tomorrow.

oh Jesus just did day one and I'm not nearly as flexible as I thought I was