Just had my first gym session with a personal trainer and he said my form was really good but he worked me so hard I...

Just had my first gym session with a personal trainer and he said my form was really good but he worked me so hard I got dizzy so now I'm sitting under a tree trying not to throw up. Good start I guess.

Attached: download (1).jpg (165x171, 7K)

>if I get tired I will make gains!
when will this meme die off

I just did what the PT said. Tbf I'm probably just fucked because I haven't done any real exercise in 4 years.

Yeah. Personal trainers don't care if you feel like shit as long as you think you made progress so they try to make you feel like you're dying

Eat food right now

tell him it fucked you, otherwise he'll work you just as hard next time and you won't want to keep going

This seems possible. I'm just gonna go along with it for my next 2 sessions and then wind it down when I start working out on my own.

>t.Humble bragging nigger

oh yeah, i bet he worked you real hard. i bet your squats were so deep and he helped you get that deep haha

Hey man you using a Jow Forums pass? seems captions are down and only Jow Forums pass users can post

yeah i do. you mean captcha right? i was wondering why it was so slow around here

You probably just did shitton of meme cardio and nothing else of a value.

yea sorry i'm phone posting and auto correct

Only did weights user, didn't do any cardio besides a 5 minute warm up on the treadmill

so its just us pass users all alone now, huh? should we kiss?

Whenever I overhear a personal trainer at my gym they never give people long enough breaks imo

Yeah he did move me straight from machine to machine. He seems a nice guy but I think he overworked me a bit.

>machine
You’re getting jewed. Tell us the excel codes he had you do and how many reps/ sets of each and we can see how bad it is

*excercises not excel codes xd

>machine to machine
yeah you should find a new trainer

Did y'all use a condom?