Redpill me on this guy's channel

Attached: guy.jpg (2048x1152, 773K)

Anyone who calls himself an alpha on the internet is not one

who

He is a middle aged manlet

this guy is FILTHY. you can tell from the picture he reeks of shit

His fans are all pajeets who try to compensate for the fact that their own women don't want them. Buying expensive razors, shoes, clothes and gimmick grooming shit won't get you anywhere. He's a fucking shill and is only out to take what little money there is in brown people's pocket.

obviously the wood elf in the op...

He's a pretty cool guy that gives really obvious impractical advice to everyday problems.

He also shaves his asshole and recommends that you do too.

He was on Dragons Den or Shark Tank? Idk. Anyways it became pretty apparent that he's a shill or "social media influencer " as they're now called. He is full of shit and probably smells like it too.

Anyone who cleans their house more than necessary expects visitors, user.

alpha m is like a purple pill so definitely not worth your time watching. The most value you can get on increasing your looks on the internet is researching which physical features make someone attractive and then learning how to best obtain these features (face:mewing, muscles:lifting, height: you're fucked get over it)

This but I'm sure it's more than just pajeets. Every video is just him shilling a product. If some little guy with elf ears walked up to you on the street and tried to sell some BS supplements or some shitty goofy shirt would you buy it?

lol

>Shark tank
He basically tried to shill his $500 self help DVDs.

Judges laughed in his face. Called him a faggot manlet. He left crying and found a new home on jewtube.

Actually no. He got a deal from what I recall.

>Anyone who uses the term alpha is not one
fixed

Oh oh let me guess this one

is it some totally irrelevant fodder

Barbara took the bait. But alpha later refused her offer once he found out he had to suck her dick. So he says

he's a manlet

he is a shill who said mvmt was better than rolex lmao wut

Imagine taking life advice from some midget elf looking queer boy.

Seriously. Just logically think about how retarded that is.
His life is nothing like your life, so he has no qualms with being a bought and paid for shill. You're trying to get laid with attractive females by learning how to be gay from a guy who searches for giant rods to stick in his ass while selling you a shitty product to pay for his lifestyle.

this. only take advice from depressed, racist internet autists. they unironically only want the best for you

Attached: 1519951997414.jpg (680x278, 63K)