/fraud/ - steroids and coping general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

SARMs are a waste of money. They aren’t going to do much for you, stop asking about them. Flush them down the toilet if you've already bought some.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

Up the tren before asking for advice.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Previously

Attached: 46739458_2293104234258879_7139433004384042082_n.jpg (1080x1316, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/men/features/how-low-testosterone-affects-your-health
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078XJ45N9/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547042076&sr=8-3&keywords=good karma flax milk unsweetened&dpPl=1&dpID=51t0XpOk32L&ref=plSrch#
oxcloth.com
hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/finasteride-and-low-dose-dutasteride-treatment-androgenetic-alopecia.67696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit
Can we knock this meme off?

i might knock you right in the head, maybe it will make you smarter

What do you guys do for breakfast on a bulk? Ive never reallyliked breakfast

Holy shit when did guy fieri get so big
Diners, drive ins, and dbol

Powdered oats in a blender with skim milk and some drinking chocolate is the goat, I can literally prepare 2000cal in under a minute and down it in about ten seconds

>What do you guys do for breakfast on a bulk? Ive never reallyliked breakfast

PB2 + flax milk + 2 scoops when isolate

>Diners, drive ins, and dbol
Kek

this. I would hold off the cycle if you can until you get the basics back down. everyone wants to jump on fast and take the easy route but your bad habits will follow you and you’ll most likely end up looking like a fucking mess.

but hey, you do you brah

usually long sleeve shirts with jeans and decent shoes if i’m going to work sometimes a suit.

when i’m doing whatever? sweats/shorts, converses, fucking hoodies lmao i’m not trying to impress anyone.

similar style to me but you won’t catch me wearing light jeans like that

fuck you and your calves, mirin

Attached: CD0F4237-61C0-4C51-9BE2-0D7DE8307F18.jpg (666x1242, 214K)

It's bullshit though. Take some milk thistle, don't drink alcohol or take any liver strenuous supplements, and take 8 weeks off or longer between cycles. You can take an anadrol/anavar stack like this just fine.

There's a group of huge guys in my gym running nothing but anavar for 10 weeks at a time at 50-80 mg/day and they're absolutely fine. If I could do it all over again, I'd do the same thing. Now I'm cruising 600mg/wk test c and my dick doesn't work because I refuse to come down and lose gains.

What nobody tells you is how fucked your brain will be on test. I should have never started.

> fucked your brain will be on test

please elaborate

just shut the fuck up you retard

get better jeans man

not trying to flex these are $150 lucky brand jeans

>cruising on 600 test
>calling other dumb

>What nobody tells you is how fucked your brain will be on test. I should have never started.

Lmao what. Low test levels are what fucks your brain:
webmd.com/men/features/how-low-testosterone-affects-your-health

Attached: ClarksonGlasses.png (450x470, 214K)

we will more this but normies will think he has a tumor in his leg lmao realize how fucked up in the head we all are from MD

Attached: 559A4734-9F5D-471D-9507-1AF6A9595574.jpg (750x1023, 512K)

>hop on gear
>see gains
>get off
>gains slowly decrease
>hop back on
>that energy, that power, that drive, all back at your fingertips
>decide to run with it as long as possible

I've never seen calves so big and cut that it overlaps and you can't see the skin under them. It's like a calf tit. I wonder if I could stick my dick between his calves (on a fresh shave obviously) and get off between him holding his legs together.

No homo.

so what’s the problem? you’ve found something that makes your life significantly better and yet here you are worrying about going back to your old, boring, riskless life where you feel like shit and can still easily get cancer or die in a fucking car accident ANY day despite coming off of a male hormone that is steadily decreasing in today’s society

just make sure you have life insurance to take care of your loved ones that depend on you

Attached: BBD5BC90-E0A3-4D10-B27E-25CBC5A41E8B.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>roiding for this

lmao you muricans have shit clothing style. AND WTF was that wat crusader posted lmao

Get better FITTED jeans.

Pro tips:
>Best colors
Grey, black, dark blue
>NO BIG LABELS
no fucking stickers bullshit anime cancerous cancer letters. Really subtle branding or nothing at all
>FITTED CLOTHES.
No fucking baggy skater clothing, fitted jeans and fitted sweaters and t-shirts

Attached: the-dyel-look.jpg (603x804, 76K)

> RoiDiNg fOr tHiS

we are wearing nearly the exact same thing lol my angle is just more shitty

Attached: A9879A3F-7BD4-4BCD-8530-076C8F71186D.jpg (750x1334, 140K)

Why skim milk if you're adding chocolate lol
Sounds good though

That sounds healthy and easy, where do you get flax milk

>not buying expensive anime shirts then making them sleeveless
Stack it with golfing pants? Fits lit

Yes, roiding for this. Fucking embarrassing

When you aren't a dyel manlet you can get away with walmart hoodies and still look fucking solid.

Big guys in jeans and henley shirts is just meme-y; you could do a lot better with 47's fisherman sweater and your dark jeans.

whatever you say big guy

I mean they are nice yes,but the fit is a bit off man.

>You can take an anadrol/anavar stack like this just fine.
And still be smaller than Jamal. You know, the dude your crush is eye fucking while you bench 2.5pl8 because you refuse to take real roids?

Or you can take a proper tren or test stack like a man, walk into the gym every fucking day, and literally mog everyone that isn't an IFBB pro.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078XJ45N9/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547042076&sr=8-3&keywords=good karma flax milk unsweetened&dpPl=1&dpID=51t0XpOk32L&ref=plSrch#

Should I even bother running finasteride on a test e 250mg/ masteron 200mg/ anavar 50mg(ED) per week cycle?

those fit me weird because of how tapered my waist is. it’s hard as fuck for me to find clothes that actually fit my shoulders and keep my waist shape

no worries I get it. probably honestly just the angle but i’ll keep an open mind for other jean types too in the future

Attached: 603DF0EE-BD26-4C20-AFC5-C6408BE8D6DE.jpg (750x584, 398K)

Main reason to use skim is that fat thickens the mixture and makes it much harder to put down. Whey does the same thing. Oats don't really thicken it, they just make it grittier, so a mixture of just oats and skim milk isn't too viscous and you can throw it down easy

I use sugar free drinking chocolate powder, it's just a taste thing to make it easier to chug

I don't blend shit, but I might try this just because you said it's easy to throw down.

No top looks good, but you will look better with fitted pants. Trust me, especially if you have good quads you will look aesthetic af

>t. pic
But bu--u muh muh FREEDOM!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you fucking hamburgers crack me up every time

Attached: 509dde0db838d10a83de11a75e624661.jpg (660x495, 52K)

>bowlegged
yikes

Fuck I hate the west.

Attached: 20190109_090438.jpg (810x4719, 1.48M)

here’s an example of my taper. this is why I think i need looser jeans

any brand you recommend trying out though?

just angle and how i’m standing

Attached: 7D2B4A71-46E9-40F5-A8AD-EF93E4825B1E.jpg (651x867, 141K)

this is an extremely liberal point of view keep that in mind.

the liberals have been lashing out since we now have a right side president who doesn’t give a fuck

Yeah, but guess which political leaning educators currently have? Grade school teachers and college professors are liberal as fuck.

They'll be pushing their agenda onto children guaranteed.

>eating vegan diet promotes white masculinity
lmfao vegans promote fucking .cuck.ess

Brand doesn't matter that much, if it's fitted, good color and doesn't have fucking huge letters/logo's you are good to go

It looks so incredibly loose in the midsection and somewhat tight on top.
Why not get something with more stretch?

Ignore nipples.

Attached: 20181223_180758.jpg (640x799, 247K)

The best thing to do is to start off small by not mixing that much in, and progressively overload so you can chug a grittier mixture each morning

The other big benefit is the magnificent poops from all the fibre

This looks good, mirin

Is that sayong anti-feminity and pro-achievement are bad?
Gr8b8m8

That makes sense, you are chugging it

cool i’ll look out for more fitted jeans. Hopefully they’re actually comfortable in the crotch area.

my shoulders pretty much burst out of shirts like those but it’s been a while so I may go check out some tighter shirts. this is a good look though.

You can wear size xs though

Tight is best. My shoulders outsize the rest of my body but I consider it a positive.

Jealous?

Doesn't have to be tight. If you have good quads they will be tight anyway.

Just make sure they are not slobby at your calves

fuck I get these all the time is it worth moving for a slight increase in salary? I’ve been with my current company for a year now, was with another one before that for 2 years

i’ll keep that in mind. need to try stuff on first lol.

Attached: 536A84D2-F0FD-481F-8115-2AB9D220541F.jpg (750x1014, 306K)

gasp makes decent bodybuilder jeans

what’s with the grandma furniture you live with mommy?

Multimillionaire here.
You're always trying to flex with shitty middle of the road brands and it's really dumb throwing out what's probably a lot of cash for you but honestly mediocre. Lucky makes decent fitting jeans but it's about getting the right cut. It doesn't matter how much something costs, especially since Lucky regularly discounts their jeans to $20-$50 after sales and promo codes anyways.

Get shit that fits you well. For something like jeans they could be cheap or expensive so long as they fit well. (Though obviously really cheap shit will tend to be made for fatties)

>just make sure you have life insurance to take care of your loved ones that depend on you
Holy shit, you make it sound like being a super hero my man

Thanks for the clothes advice brahs.
Going to go for a little shop on payday and get some threads

cheers, CCFC

> multimillionaire here
> you try to flex on me i’ll try to flex on you
stopped reading there.

i am. especially around DYELS like you

Since I've been on gear I'm constantly morning myself. A few girls at work have noticed this and playfully called me out on it.

Washing my hands after the bathroom, and the entire time I'm washing & drying my hands, I'm checking myself out.

Am I going to become the next Jerry? Will I soon be only fucking trannies and dudes?

FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HATE THESE FUCKING BLOODS DONATION CANCER CLINICSS

>rbc about go out range
>np i can donate
>go to this clinic
>stick needle in my arm
>a little bit of blood comes out
>fails to get more out me
>sorry sir we cannot proceed anymore
WTF BITCH I NEED TO GET RID OF THE BLOOD. No sir that's against our policy AAAAAAAHRHRHRHRRJ@@

I am so full of rage right now i am going to fucking ripp someone's body into piecesi

dude I had blood work done a few months ago and the fucking nurse couldn’t get blood out SO FUCKING WIGGLES THE NEEDLE AROUND IN MY VEIN i’m sitting there trying my best not to knock her the fuck out

What's the reason behind it? Thickened blood?

god i hate these impotent fucking retards. How can they even fuck this up

Where did you upload your resume?

>SARMs are a waste of money. They aren’t going to do much for you, stop asking about them. Flush them down the toilet if you've already bought some.
Explain?

I have no idea. My RBC came back normal. I think the nurse was just a fucking idiot sloppy black woman

this is LinkedIn. just another recruiter reaching out

Ostarine?

donating blood is about saving lives, not about being your personal clinic for your degeneracy. your blood is too thick so your blood is no longer wanted, they'd have to throw it away anyway.

Not to be mean but this is not the best fit for you. How it fits is more important than how much it costs. I think more elastic material would be better.
MasT sometimes goes too tight but I like his minimalism, both clothes and apartment design. It can get bland though, some highlights would add to whole picture imo(but I see that masT wants his body to be the highlight)
Crusader's style is too memey, unless he wants to look like a teenager.

$HFUNUNU WHITE KNIGHT ME WHITE KNIGHT YOU MUSCLES I SKINNY

Only fat people wear big baggy clothes to hide their fat. You should dress your body based on your body type

If you have muscles you should accentuate it with clothing

Attached: I AM HERE TO SAVE THE DAY.jpg (331x282, 26K)

Why you trying to get rid of blood? Too thick?

Because I am on steroids and they are known for increasing your red blood cells, therefore i am donating every 2 months

I don't want to get a stroke

>white knight
stop using words you don't understand you retarded ESL ape. am I trying to have sex with a blood donation clinic now?

I don't give a fuck, If am using the fucking word I am using it you fucking fat dyel fedora onions boi looking transsexual homosexial

you never had sex in your entire life, and your right hand doesn't count

Probably worth getting your hematocrit measured when you do blood work, you may be fine but you may also end up getting too low RBC at that frequency. Lots of regular donors become anemic.

Anyone tried these guys before?

oxcloth.com

Fits look good, especially the jeans, but I'm wondering if it's cheaper to just buy something cheap a few sizes up and get it tailored

>I flex by showing how fucking cheap I spend and how all your shitty tastes on overpriced crap is poorfag cope

Mhm

Don't pretend like you don't know what he means you fucking cuck. Blood from donations is transferred into fucking junkies with aids and hiv. If you are all for humanity and morals why you are against caring for own personal health? He needs to bleed himself for health reasons and you don't want him to do that you fucking hypocrite.

I don’t even flex, I still live like I did in college

>Blood from donations is transferred into fucking junkies with aids and hiv
you're a moron

he can bleed himself all he wants, do it himself in a tub like the other degenerates. you're wasting precious resources going to a blood donation clinic if you know you're going to get your blood thrown away anyway

I do. I am sure my RBC is not getting too low. They always to that finger test before you donate

>a little bit of blood comes out
>fails to get more out me
pop 100mg of aspirin few hours before and your blood should be thinner

It happend a lot of times before with the right arm, i think that vein is just fucked

normally they switch arm, but now it wasn't possible

I want to start my first (test e) cycle in september so that I can bulk on for 12 weeks, cruise for another 12, and blast and cut and blast again the last 12 whilst going into summer. After that I'd use a standard pct, and maybe hcg and AIs or serms during, the latter two depending on sides. Is this any good? Or should I just do 2 normal cycles without cruising in between? Will this fuck my hpta up more than a normal cycle?

>36 week "cycle"

lol

Hey nano, I am thinking about getting some mk677, you know a good brand that I can get in the EU right?
I am not sure what brand is good and not too expensive.
All legal mods, just want to know where he buys his because it is expensive.

Just a reminder to try cruising on a low dose of tren on your next cruise.

Kek why the fuck are you standing like that

is it possible to still lose your hair on finasteride. I'm on 300 test and fina, started both the same time about a month ago and I swear my hairline has gotten worse

I also have absolutely no sex drive despite the test. ft??

i guess he ment doing pct between those cycles instead of cruising

Estrogen too high?

Also finasteride stops conversion of test into DHT, DHT (and other androgens that may be damaging to your hair line if you have MPB) is important for sex drive.

Low DHT + high estro not a good combo for that.

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/finasteride-and-low-dose-dutasteride-treatment-androgenetic-alopecia.67696/

>Now I realize that the summer regrowth was due to the beneficial effect of SARMs that I was taking during July/August. Finasteride (by itself) does absolutely nothing for me. And it would be grotesque, if it eventually turned out that it has actually exacerbated my hair loss... But it doesn't make sense, because even after quitting SARMs, finasteride was just keeping my DHT levels below baseline...

There's other posts like some guy freaking out a bit, as stopping SARMs caused his hair to shed after regrowth. They would act as an antagonist in scalp AR receptors. Hence may be a way to have good DHT levels without hair loss.

Also on that forum they talk about RU-58851 a lot

no. why the fuck would you do that lmao just run HCG while cruising if you’re that worried

because I just got fucked in the ass or something right?

Is this a copypasta or do you naturally (wink) sound this retarded?

/fat/ty in rehab here, would some good old fashioned test e be good to keep/gain some strength while I'm cutting?

about to cut
eca stack plus test e ? is e5d 125mg test enough ?
pic unrelated

Attached: 1547033816544.jpg (819x1024, 65K)

Took another 10 mg asin, feel relaxed and tired. High estro makes me aggressive af

Attached: thinkin-about-life.jpg (1669x936, 242K)

He wouldn’t look like he lifts if he didn’t flare his lats 24/7

Was off for 6 weeks, had limp dick.

pinned 250mg a little ove a day ago cause depression and my partner aint happy.

WHEN DOES THE DICK COME BACK!!!! WERE HAVING A THREESOME IN 80 hours! FUCK!!!!!

Attached: amuse.jpg (2976x1984, 2.01M)

Have you tried lifting?

> mfw people here say “WHY UR FOREARMS LOOK SMALL”
> mfw people here say “ “WHY UR LEGS LOOK SMALL”
> mfw people who say that are coping manlets who can’t keep a tight waist and build massive upper body

Attached: F08F3F8C-917A-4F87-BEF4-B5700F07B0E8.jpg (569x811, 318K)