Are women in the gym that wear meme shark huge sluts?

Are women in the gym that wear meme shark huge sluts?

It seems they always do hip thrusts, look at themselves and give me eye contact,

I just walk away when they get close to me.

Meme shark thots are scary.

Attached: 494E844F-BB7F-4EF3-ADF3-46DC179DAF0D.jpg (1200x800, 204K)

All women are whores.

they get offended if you aren't checking them out. it's really weird. I try not to be a creep, but they very clearly want me to be a creep and they get off on the attention

Attention seeking behavior of a typical gym thots. I'm unironically grossed out by such behavior.

I Jack off before going gym.

If I don't I get a boner.

sloots gonna sloot

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: 1438527426692.gif (270x270, 676K)

I know but it seems like the girls that wear meme shark are the least confident, need the most attention. The rest of the women are fine working out, doing their thing. But gym shark hoes always look at me.

>Are women in the gym that wear meme shark huge sluts?
Yes.
Source: used to fuck one.

How did you get with her? Elaborate.

As a guy that fucked with few gym thots, i talk from experience when i say she 100% cheated on you

NEVER date gym thots, only fuck

I agree. I can't image these whores being loyal when they're fielding over eyeball attention all day in the gym like a addicted crackhead.

The gyms pay these girls to work out there as it attracts more customers to the gym.

>Are women in the gym (...) huge sluts?
Yes.

Attached: 1546756251408.jpg (1420x1726, 998K)

I wouldn't personally say "All women are whores" but I get what you mean.
Also they get offended if chad isn't checking them out. And they also get really pissed and offended if a non-chad is checking them out.

Why censor the nice ass?

I bought my gf a bunch of gymshark stuff from christmas and she looks fucking wonderful in it all.

Obviously you hate a girl in gymshark when you're a massive fucking virgin dweeb, but for those of us who actually have girls that gym, we love it

notice how these women always do ass and leg exercises? Notice they have better bodies than 99% of other females?
Stop finding reasons to hate on people that go to the gym and go lift you dyel incel.
They just wear these yoga pants and shit because they are NPC's and see it on Instagram and its socially accepted.

There is nothing nice about a whore's behind.

Their asses are actually disproportionally big compared to the rest of their body and makes them aesthetically unpleasing. It's the equivalent of a guy that only trains upper body and has chicken legs.

this.

It's a look at my suit, for most woman who sport there is no reason to wear it at all. The only reasons woman could bring up with any validity are; a) yoga pants, for flexibility, b) Thermo clothes for sporting outside c) Competitive aerodynamic wear, for those who train or compete at the high end. There is no reason for a cardio bunny or meme weights to wear these clothes besides looks, and fuck off with your test boost excuse, if you need that for a test boost you're just a barn animal.
Vanity is almost always a dead giveaway to spot a slut/cheater. When the well of attention from their boyfriend/spouse dries up, or is percieved to dry up compared to other admirers of her she'll jump ship.

Pls come back and call us virgins when she is busy sucking of a random dude in the changing room

They are sluts, their bodies might be better than 99% of females, but that doesn't make them a lesser slut

Why would she be? She's at the gym with me...And she gets pounded into the ground anytime she wants it, she doesn't need to go anywhere else. She knows where her bread is buttered.

This is the mindset of someone who is being cheated on without their knowledge. Reassess your ego lad, shes fucking someone else.

Literal retard

I always chalked it up to effective marketing. Althleisure apparel is what’s in at the moment, just a company taking advantage.
t. guy that works out in his years old shorts still

Ye and if you look at the men at the gym, you'll see >50% only train upper. same deal, they are trying to attract the same kind of people.
Men that can fuck around a lot are sluts too with that reasoning. Most importantly, they prostitute themselves to an ideal pushed by society (magazines, tv, instagram whatver) by fault of not having a strong personality of their own. I still hate everything they are but respect the fact that they go to gym, sweat and eat like we do.

I taught my gf well
Constantly talking shit about meme shark clothes and how its fucking pointless
She just lifts heavy and wears a baggy tshirt and sweatpants
I love her

Why does she wear tight clothes to gym? You think its more comfortable than baggy clothes? Fucking lol
She wants people to look, which means she basically wants other to notice her which means she is ready to take some dick if its an upgrade on yours

>wears a baggy tshirt and sweatpants
mirin gf
Mine squats in sweatpants, gets me hard every time.

Its annoying that most girls have no idea what we want.

Drop all that gymshark look at me shit, we like good form and modesty.

Oh God... the autism... its reaching a critical level over here

Attached: autism-meter.gif (205x185, 21K)

Thots are not seeking you for anything my friendo

sorry to break it for you

>her bread is buttered.

Wot

They're horny.

Cuck

Yes, and I love sluts unironically. I kissed my dream of finding a qt virgin wife with who I make many babies with, good bye long long ago. Now I want to fuck the biggest and hottest slut.

Incels are in this thread everywhere. Real men like beautiful women and just like we like showing normies are crafted physique, women like showing theirs.

The only reason you wouldn't like attractive women is if you were gay or couldn't get any and so it upsets you.

Get off this manly board

kek looks at this fags buttmad that an user has a healthy relationship
the 'tism in this thread is strong
I'm happy for you user, you are making it

It's not offence it's disgust. Like if some fat whale checked me out I would want it to die too.

Completely agree.

You virgins are embarrassing. Everyone knows the psychology behind you hating what you can't have is glaring.

Sounding pretty jealous there lol

Have you never worn leggings? If it was socially acceptable for dudes id do it all the time

Because you're gay and you want men to stare at you.

Wearing leggings right now faggot, its not more comfortable than sweatpants, its quite uncomfortable if anything

Leggings are acceptable for men to wear only when they provide extra insulation against extreme temperatures when doing physical labor in the outdoors under jeans while wearing steel toed boots and plaid jackets with a wool toque while you cut down trees with a dip in. Any other time is a capital offense and will be punished accordingly.

>supporting a company based on roid-marketing

Saying “incel” unironically is the very opposite of manly, because it’s a feminist propaganda word and you’ve taken the bait mate

Never have i read a gayer comment on this board, and that’s hard to beat

You like white women that try to grow asses like fat niggers?

My mom wears them and she's a turbo slut. She wouldn't hesitate to suck your dick bro.

>gym that tried to talk to me and give lifting advice
>autismed her away

Nice try Roastie

Attached: BA8A8CCF23264F46B90CC9DD8C114D7E.jpg (376x434, 127K)

what? they do? how

Girls with gym shark clothes think they're above the rest of the women in the female hierarchy.

Next you'll say that lol should only be used ironically. Get with the times old man!
Next you'll say you don't even dab after a PR.

idiot
women seek attention from men with the exact same hunger and passion men seek sex from women. a woman would never just give sex to any and every random man she sees, so why the fuck would you give any and every random woman you see your valuable attention? you’re contributing to the rampant cancerous entitlement modern w*men are inundated with from birth and calling it manly. youre one step away from saying if you dont pay for a woman’s shit on a date even if she doesnt fuck you then youre not manly.
you make me sick.

>sitting around
>waiting for olympic weight lifting pad to open up
>lady is doing leg lifts and staring at me openly
>I make eye contact with her
>she makes a hand gesture as if "what the fuck do you want?"
>I immediately look away

I will never understand roasties

just stop looking at them senpai
stop giving the devil her dues
its really all it takes
deny them 100% of your attention
most thots will never approach you but even if they do dont even talk to them or acknowledge their existence
this is the ONLY way to kill the roastie

What kind of a hand gesture is that?

samefag

They are are just trying to fit in, but all their knowledge of lifting and lifting culture comes from instagram, instead of real world experience - which is why they do meme exercises and wear meme clothes

Attached: 1501810541943.png (953x547, 27K)

This. you guys are all a bunch of retards over-analyzing shit

>OMG she wears Gym shark legings, this clearly is a socio-subconscious bio-cultural indicator that she is, in fact, of a promiscuous nature!
>-t. perma-incels of Jow Forums

Attached: 1534529773997.png (201x178, 45K)

Gym women stare at me and from my experience they just want the attention. I tried talking to one outside but she quickly walked away and crossed the street. Another time I had a girl call the police on me.

brap shart yoga pants are hawt

Attached: 1539050963964.png (420x420, 55K)

Call the police for what?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>why are women who wear underwear in public sluts?

Dude, you got fucking gangstalked.

this
origigigooaoaoaotigi

>tfw you wear gymshark clothes and do hip thrusts but you're a dude and not gay
ha... ha...

Attached: END IT.jpg (299x198, 14K)

>reeeeeeeeee stacy why WONT YOU FUCK ME YOU SLUT!!!!
Based incels leaving more thots for the rest of us.

Attached: Waifu.webm (640x800, 2.76M)

They are the top lobsters

Yes. They actually have a lifestyle questionnaire you have to fill out on their website before you can buy their products, just to ensure that they don't accidentally sell to non-sluts.

won't that drop test levels and fugg with your lifts?

arm bent, hand at shoulder height, palm facing up, fingers pointing away from your body

That means she was horny and wanted to fuck pleb.

My girlfriend wears memeshark to our home gym

You might be a faggot

Attached: mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-zoom-2821abad-e81c-451f-9401-dea752583425.jpg (1241x664, 557K)

The alphalete thot suits are even sluttier. Hooo boy.

You have the mindset of a blackpilled virgin who doesnt get laid. Not everyone girlfriend cheats on them you pathetic faggot

Attached: 1541405342969.jpg (933x1400, 352K)

Wtf literally all women think this. It's also why women virtue signal, it's the whole I am wholier than you thing.

you passed an important test user.
you're gonna make it

Where can I buy the brap shart brand? Do they sell that in Macys?

Maybe the gym sets look cute and we want to wear them..?

Gymshark clothes are advertising to men that your girlfriend is looking for new dick. Don't let her wear them.

>lifting
>some thot asks if she can work in
>know that all women always fuck up the setup
>continue lifting without looking at her
>she asks me again
>say in my best foreign accent "no english."
>she walks away
>on my way out of the gym tell receptionist to have a nice day in perfect English

Take that roasties. How'll they ever recover?

Attached: 1494120939675.jpg (882x731, 124K)

did you suck the receptionist's dick later ?

pls go and share washed up thots with each other, i dont mind bro

Stop projecting your homosexual fantasies. Do you think having good manners is equivalent to being gay?

Attached: 1535817290344.gif (278x200, 446K)

Based.

What exercise was it?

what a babe

based and redpilled

these thots think they can ask for anything than dick, today they learned bruh

i'm not projecting shit
you're the one that's all so well mannered toward your boy the receptionist
just ask him out already

Tricep extensions my man.

I'm well mannered towards everybody else. I show old ladies as much respect as I show to anybody that's not a roastie.

Yes, looking for men in my own gym, where nobody else goes. I'm loaded, in great shape, and thankfully not a fucking nerd like you

Doesn't matter. Women look at other men when their boyfriends are around. They purposely do it to anger their boyfriends/husbands.

You don't know the basics of female psychology and already lost control of her.

desab and bluepilled

I haven't really noticed people wearing that brand at my gym, but I know a thot when I see one. I recently devised a way of grading gym thotness.

So put them down for 2 points or so?

Attached: gymthots.png (1751x1585, 2.05M)