What is the optimum height for life/aesthetics?

What is the optimum height for life/aesthetics?

Attached: F5950E67-3F84-4AC4-899C-B6FE482CF2FC.jpg (1536x2302, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/ije/article/34/3/673/682280
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10891819
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_and_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6’1-6’4
/thread

in america it's 5'9" - 6'2", taller than the average female, clothes fits, objects are typically within range, etc

Can confirm, am 6 foot flat and don’t feel quite optimum. With boots on feels good mane

around 12'
6'4' manlets bfto

6'4

6'3-6'4 probably
I'm 6'2 and I still sometimes feel like being a bit taller would be nice

Attached: 1497470544362.png (379x298, 41K)

>imperial units
185-195 cm

6'2" is perfect

Without a shadow of a doubt, 6'2. A true 6'2, barefoot, on the dot. Not a 6 foot guy boosting like everyone else.
This height is perfect for life, you're subconsciously more respected and liked. You're noticeably tall, but not tall enough that you're a lumbering lanky oaf.
Its an athletic height. You can fill out well if you dedicate time to training because 6 foot and up usually means you have a good frame too.

i cant stand asian women
i fell for the meme and never again. sex with them is fucking dry. they nag u to death and get jealous quickly

t.'6'3 white male

>6'6 and thought I was in sweet spot.
>6'10 gets on train today
>felt like a manlet for the first in a long time.
everyone but ginormous cunts want extra height

This.

Attached: 1525261499471.jpg (511x728, 119K)

For bodybuilding?
5'11"
For racecar driving?
5'6"
For getting girls?
7'2"

Will allow self /thread in this instance.

Attached: illallowit.gif (500x281, 1.48M)

More like 15’ primarch level

>t. 6’2 guy

>tfw 6'5
at least i build muscles easily, but I'm lazy so forever dyel before I decide to go all in, also I've has a stuffed nose since puberty therefore a mouthbreather which made my jawline pretty weak.. Atleast I've got thick blond hair and blue eyes, a-am-mmirite?

Here's pic related now (this really isn't shopped). Look at his eyes he's fucking crying.
JUST...

Attached: 1.jpg (580x1031, 75K)

It's for a role in a film called The Hummingbird Project though

2 inches above your own height.

I'd say 6'1"-6'3" is probably golden for all around life quality. Not too short, not really "tall", just on the upper end of a normal height
sure, taller and you can mog more, but the trade off with natty gains and health becomes quite steep (above 6'8" or so and your life expectancy already takes a hit)
t. 6'5"

>tfw 5'8
>tfw i use bull neck boots daily
>tfw 5'10
I'll die trying I guess

Attached: 1400735465265.jpg (310x262, 44K)

5'8" masterrace here. I'm shorter than most men and taller than most women but I'm starting to look jacked after only a year of lifting.

>Post body.
Would you literally go take a picture of yourself if someone online demanded it? God I hope not. That's a sad and pathetic thing to do. Even if I were larping it wouldn't change that "x" amount of muscle mass looks better with less surface area to cover.

>tfw no grill will ever look at you that way

Attached: 1536250668373.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Post dick.

6'1" is too short, compensating manlet.

Everyone basically just posted their height

Nah it's 6'4" to 6'5".

But if you don't post your body then you lose whatever argument you're in because the guy you're arguing with called you fat or short as an ad hominem and thinks your motivations to argue matter more than the argument itself.

Also, taller and longer bodies look better as you add more and more muscle. If you're short with a ton of muscle you look like a kid wearing 5 winter jackets

Unironically 5'11.

>i am 6'2 with the same insecurities as 5'11 manlets
6'2 isn't bad, but that's /fa/ tier delusions you've got.

It depends of the place
The best height is taller than 90% of males but short enough so women don’t feel like midgets.
In manlet countries like China 5'11 is probably the optimum, while in the Netherlands is probably 6'5.
Overall I'll say 6'2/3 is the prime.

t. 5"9

reminder that hight and chance of cancer correlate almost perfect

Attached: 1545696502869.png (1425x1401, 3.33M)

6’2 as well. I understand where you’re coming from. I used to be the tallest guy in high school, but in college there’s so many taller dudes than me. I sympathize manlets

Reminder that height and attractiveness correlate more.
Reminder that height and intelligence correlate strongly.
Reminder that intelligence and homosexuality correlate.

So are short people more intelligent or is it the other way around? I thought I heard someone say shorter men are more intelligent due to blood flow and oxygen circulation to the brain

Tall men are more intelligent by a pretty big margin.

Ok. A manlet must’ve told me about the blood circulation bullshit then

6'2" as well, tfw

Citation needed

To be fair india and africa is not giving the "man"lets a fair chance in that regard

You know how they are. Coping at every turn, as if protecting manlets as a whole even does anything to protect him as an individual manlet.
academic.oup.com/ije/article/34/3/673/682280
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10891819
Just click on any source in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_and_intelligence
This isn't arguable at this point.

>just shave it bro women love that shit

/thread

I’m 6’4” and the short guy in my immediate family. Younger brother is the tallest at 6’8”.
In general it’s fine, and all the downsides are fairly trivial trivial
>have to squat/bend in the shower to get water on your head/face
>very few chairs support your neck, and if you put your head back, you’re just dangling off the back
>have to be picky with cars, since you want one where your legs fit comortably
>some professions are basically off-limits. Said little brother is an Air Force officer and couldn’t be a fighter pilot if he wanted. When he got in an F-16 simulator his knees were up near his head.
>flying coach is an exercise in knee pain

Attached: 1541446757303.jpg (608x900, 199K)

Absolute scum level cope

10'

Attached: Donquixote_Doflamingo_Timeskip.png (1443x1580, 2M)

Ideal height would probably be 6'6. You get to mog 95% of the population but still fit into cars and can find clothes/shoes, and not get bothered by the health issues the really massive 7' guys run into such as back and knee problems and generally shortened lifespan due to overloading the heart with too much work.

That’s freak tier

If not 7’2 or higher I have bad new for you

Nah, I know some absolute lanklet chads at 6"6 and they're still intimidating for a 195lb 6"4 me.

6'2"

> t. 6'4" and it's just too annoying. the western world was made for fucking manlets

>the western world was made for fucking manlets

Lmao go literally anywhere else and see how you fare reeetard.

>you can still fit into cars

Attached: 88112B05-27F3-4C66-8B60-DB5EB891F0FB.jpg (212x238, 9K)

6'6" white lanklet/otter here. Not optimal height for aesthetics but women fetishize my height, especially girls >5'4"

I'm 6'6", had a Subaru BRZ for a few years and fit in it (just fucking barely tho).

My dad is 6'5 with long legs and never had any complaints about the cars he had to drive. Although maybe the cars were selected because he could fit into them...
Personally I'm 6'3 and doubt that couple of extra inches would change much.

> missing the point this much

the rest of the world isn't even worth considering because it's not populated by people lmao

Listen Here retards this is how the scale works:

>TerraChad
6"8
>GigaChad
6"6
>MegaChad
6"4
>KiloChad
6"2
>Chad
6 feet
>Chadlet/ Manlet King
5"10
>Manlet
5"8
>MicroManlet
5"6
>NanoManlet
5"4
>PicoManlet
5"2
>Femlet
5 feet

Attached: 1546555022269.jpg (2448x3264, 1.15M)

She's only looking that way because she's a slack jawed retard. Just look at her.

im 5'11 am i a chadlet or a chad

Hello fellow Manlet Emperor

Attached: manlet royals.png (1286x692, 100K)

It never stops my dude.
I'm 6'4 and I want an inch so badly

Gray zone: nobody gives a fuck, you mogg but you also get mogged much like the chadlet

I'm 6'1" and that's not that much above average in Australia. Would kill to be 6'3" so I could mog the fuck out of the gym and average height people. II love my shoulder width to waist ratio and wouldn't trade it do be 2 inches taller though

I'm 5'9" and have had girls look at me that way.

I'm white and 6'1", they fucking suck. Had a Chinese girl who used her teeth while kissing and fucked a Japanese girl in Japan and she had the body of a skinny fat 15 year old

bro just wear two pairs of boots haha

Accurate.

Reminder that the good die young

Suggesting anything less than 6'4" is pure unadulterated cope. In the current year, ideal height for a 20something male is probably somewhere in the 6'8"-7'2" range. 5'10"-6'2" for women.

>being 6'1 makes me a good old fashion chad
feelsgoodman

Hahahaha fuck off manlet

Replied to wrong post

x2

>tfw 5"11 3/4'

Attached: ae4ef83889513.5b3280b8a47e2.gif (599x802, 96K)

The thing is you don’t want to stand out too much

1. He looks like a fucking man and like he doesn't give a fuck.
2. He clearly isn't balding and if you 19yo faggots balls had dropped yet and had done anything at all in your entire lives that mattered to anyone you would realize that.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 34K)

"A person's risk of developing cancer increases by 10% for every 10 centimeters (4 inches)"

worth it

Attached: 51sXp25L0iL.jpg (500x334, 56K)

What percent of guys are over 6 feet tall?
In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2" or taller.

I'm 5.8 btw

Im 191cm and I love my height
6'3 for the iliterate retards

>asians

ok

The taller you are the higher expectations people will have from you, and the more you accomplish the more people see you as unstoppable.
The shorter you are however; people will be amazed by your accomplishments.

Attached: 1545274381004.png (1056x1022, 1.2M)

Most asian women seriously look like asian men. Flat chest, flat ass, flat face, flat everything. I don't see how anybody can find them attractive?

Jokes on you. No had expectations of me

are you kidding me lol?

you aussies are short af, i think your average height is 5'8-5'9 - 6'1 is tall

I'm 6'5 and I'm golden. When I was 6'3.5 I hoped I'd reach this height.

I just need to stop being a lanklet now and get a life.

for guys 6'
for girls anything under 5' is good

That's because you count mexicans and blacks. In normal white neighborhoods, I'd reckon 5'10, close to 5'11 is closer to average. And keep in mind it's a bell curve, so the average going up slightly has huge influences on percentiles near the average.

You are in the height void. Not quite tall enough to be tall. Not quite short enough to be short. You are in height limbo. Forever split between the zones. Are you kind of short? Or are you considered part of the "slightly tall-ish" gang? Who are you? What do women think about your height? Is it a positive or a negative? The void fills you, as it fills all the 5'11 men out there. No one truly knows what they are.

I'm a girl and height is just not important. It's all about cock size.

More like 6'2-6'5

This tbqh. Thanks to how bell curves work, and how humans are good at perceiving what's "average" or not, 6'1 is nothing special, while 6'6 is just crazy tall and far less common than 6'5.

Going past 6'5 just means every other feature you have will become even more important. It's worse to be 6'8 and be pudgy than to be 6'3 and be pudgy, because at 6'3 and pudgy you don't stick out in such a negative way. On the flipside, a jacked 6'8 gigamogs a jacked 6'3.
Not that there's any excuse for not being in shape.

Just become ottermode. Im 6'5 too. Bitches think youre big just because of height and when youre also shredded they wont think youre lanky. Its weird but women see things differently.
When i got somewhat big the only compliment i got from girls was
"You have strong looking arms, shoulders, tighs" after i got lean but smaller now i get "You look so muscly, strong. Your abs user omg"
Yeah fuck getting swole in your 20's.
I'll do it after I decide to marry.
Until then slowly lean bulk and cut a few months a year

6foot2
>tfw 5'10

Attached: 1546602058536.jpg (787x779, 85K)

guys im exactly 6'3.5" and get asked my height fairly often. whats the best answer? i feel like half inching is only something manlets do. im easily over 6'4 in shoes, so i usually say 6'4...

The answer is 6'2 to make actual 6'2 people look shorter than they are.