1h+ of sleep=15% more T

holy shit, how

looks like I will stop sleeping for just 7 h

Attached: IMG_20190109_215833.png (775x570, 285K)

Citation needed.

>kill myself
>infinite hours of sleep
>infinite test

funny enough, when you die your T is extremly elevated cuz testicles release all of testosterone at once

This, also individual differences are a thing, so even if this was accurate and on average a 15% increase occurred for every additional hour, there might be guys where it's worth 30% and others where it's worth only 5%.

Sleeping is the number one thing I just can't seem to get together.

8 hours of sound sleeping is foreign to me. I don't think I've woken up feeling well rested since I was a small child and I don't know what to do. It's so likely stress related.

Just 2 nights ago I layed in the bed for 10 hours straight and never even went into REM sleep despite being too exhausted to get up.
Last night I didn't finally give in till 5 AM despite laying down to sleep at 12.
This is horrible.

I know that feel user

It’s absolute torture

Same brother, but I'm pretty sure my """insomnia""" is just caused by my caffeine addiction, but whenever I try to cut back, I literally can only think about wanting to die.

Try 0.3 mg of melatonin and/or magnesium

do deadlifts or squats with a lot of weight and with small rest period between sets, also drop sets are really effektive

I literally CAN'T sleep 8 hours. At best I can get 7. Last night I tried to go to bed at 10 in hopes I would get a full 8 hours of work and I fucking woke up at 2:30 am for absolutely no reason. Didn't have to pee or anything.

Redpill me on bineural tones

This. Shit helped me a lot especially when U was too stressed to sleep

I read on the internet that if you dont sleep at all, youll lose all your test.

i didnt sleep for more than 3h at once since 2 years
help

So i just need to die and get rusrsertated to want to everyday gain infinity test

I don't consume any sort of caffeine. No coffee, no soda. 99% I drink water. You can trust I'm not exaggerating because the reason I have to drink water so much is because I had kidney stones since i was 10 (genetically predisposed, diet didn't matter).
My diet is for the most part healthy.

Actually since you lose 15% per hour lost in addition to no longer having any test you gain 20% of your test as estrogen.

Milk has melatonin right? I try to drink some before bed or would that not be enough?

The last time i got a full night of good sleep was when i tried xanax with some friends, woke up the next day feeling a feel i didn't have since highschool, and that I'm yet to feel again

Come to think of it, before I ever even used to regularly consume caffeinated beverages (started out with morning black teas in high school; moved on to coffee in college; was never a soda drinker) I used to actually sleep less and feel way more refreshed. I definitely do drink way more water than the average person, so I don't think that really plays a part in it.

So I'll become a girl and then die?

it has tryptophan which can make you sleepy but its not the same thing. you can buy 300 mcg melatonin online it'll put you to sleep really well

so what does 10 hours get me?

Diminishing returns

explain?

Alright bud your problems can be solved if you honestly answer these questions:
>how much do you exercise per week?
>how much caffeine do you ingest per day?
>how many hours a day do you spent in front of a screen per day?
Most retards who claim to have memesomnia just have god awful lifestyles

do more cardio

What about naps?

You ever try phenibut?

Probably nutrient imbalances. Magnesium supps usually work wonders for people, and you could try that, but the real question is how fucked up is your diet and digestive that you have an imbalance.

OP pic clearly says that 8 h of sleep is optimal

It's impossible to have 0 testosterone if your testicles are alive dumbass

if you're in the US or canada, see if melatonin supplements work. they helped me to get to a decent sleep schedule

I can't wait for the new craze of using defibs to kill yourself then shock you back for test gains.

>how much do you exercise per week?
I lived for the most part very actively. My job (which I quit a month ago) was being a delivery boy in NYC, in a busy restaurant in an area with lots of hills. I used a bike, not a car.
On top of that, SS 3 times a week.

>how much caffeine do you ingest per day?
None.
Don't drink coffee, tea or soda. 99% water due to having kidney stones since I was a child. Nothing will force you to drink water than just 1 kidney stone, and I've passed over 20 in my life (I'm 24).

>>how many hours a day do you spent in front of a screen per day?
This would definitely play a role. A month ago not too much since I was working and active. Recently I don't have a job so I spend much more time at home in front of my PC.

But I didn't claim to have insomnia. I know my issue is very likely due to stress and now that you mention it, too much time on the computer. I don't think I have a special condition, but I definitely feel like I could improve things.
I feel my mattress/pillows/sleeping position also has to do with it. And the fact that just before going to sleep, all I do is think like crazy. I'll even be replaying a song over and over and over in my head despite having no desire to do anything but relax and knock out.

I guess I'll try the melatonin thing. I'm always afraid of taking medication for this though. I'm not sure how it works but I have a huge hunch that doing this will make sleeping WITHOUT it even harder than before.

it's in the picture dipshit

>will make sleeping without it even harder
i haven't found that to be the case. the only thing i've noticed is that my sleep schedule starts to drift again if i stop taking it but that's what was happening before anyway

i have a similar but opposite problem, i only sleep for 8+ hours a day, i slept for 12 last night. I usually have to wake up to piss half-way through then i just go back and sleep more. I want to be more productive but i'm addicted to sleeping

Attached: 1517974252874.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Unironically worse to oversleep than under.

i'm aware it's unhealthy i didn't mean to imply it was a good thing, it is very much a problem for me

Not disagreeing but why? What makes oversleeping worse than being awake and sedentary for the extra time?