Jow Forums i need your help

Jow Forums i need your help

There is this coach at my gym who is pretty swole but I need to know whether he is natty.

He definitely claims he is natty but nowadays you cant trust anyone

Attached: is this fake natty.png (479x463, 403K)

He is 181cm or 5'10 I think

he's probably on 200/300 mg of test

OP here
another picture if that helps
its him in cut mode for competition

Attached: natterini1.png (281x452, 289K)

Depends on how much time he lifted for

He played soccer for all his live and then quit at 17-18 he is 22 now

Bro, stop is everyone a fake natty?

Attached: DPxzZxUWkAA6pfo.png (400x416, 48K)

Just a few more with different angles to make sure the professionals can give me a good assessement

Attached: anotha one.png (596x452, 301K)

Looks natty but also big and lean as fuck. Probably be an awesome coach but not to you cause you are a jelly bitch hater

relaxing. I need to know the truth I dont want to give my money to a charlatan

Attached: anotha one2.png (601x452, 312K)

Did you consider posting something for us to be able to determine how likely him being natty is, for example a picture or stats beyond just height, and then decide it was a good idea to not include it? I think you’d be better off reading some books or doing sudoku desu, anything to exercise your brain.

Not jelly just making sure I dont get memed by a juicer. If he is natty then I will 100% train with him

Ahh never mind just realized. No he’s not natty. Looks like one of the trainers at a gym I used to go to, dude was retarded and made me feel like shit for not being able to squat 1pl8 when I first started. Dude was also 5’1” though

If he did this naturally, you can to

Fuck coaches OP

Squat: 230kg / 500 lb
Deadlift: 250kg / 550lb
Bench: 140kg / 310 lb

For your enjoyment sir

That gym doesnt happen to be in a country which letters start with A and a city which letters starts with V?

hes not natty lmao

looks natty given his deflation while cut and lack of dryness while bulking. Could very well be natty, but you can never be sure.

Alexander is definitely natty bro. He also definitely is not 181cm, more like 176. Everybody looks swole in the photo room. So stop hating and start getting to work bitch.

Shit, looks like I got found out. He is definitely taller than that Im 176 and he is like a head bigger. Also Im not hating just making sure Im not getting memed

Yeah, he is not 181cm. So you're probably not that tall either or you suck at heights.
You don't need a trainer btw. Can't imagine paying these guys upwards of 200 a month for basic stuff you can learn yourself easily. Start lifting.

If that is not attainable natty I will stop lifting

I fell for the starting strength meme and now I cant fucking recover. I just wanna be juicy

also tfw manlet

Attached: fak.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Then start fucking lifting. This guy isn't even that strong for his manlet leverages. You are in the best gym in the world. Get to fucking work and stop posting here.

Ok thanks for the motivation. Next week I will wear a wojak shirt if you want you can give me some tips.

From that pic alone I would have said maybe he is not natty but with the other pics and the lfits seems pretty natty to me.

Actually yes, America and Vroward county Florida

Who cares? Are you really sat there wondering whether some random guy at your gym is natty or not?

>wojak shirt
Don't do this.

>I am just a lucky guy

>clearly at 12% bodyfat
>amazing lighting and no striations
>about as big as a high school football player

The people in the comments saying not natty are rather super dyel or trolling.

If he IS in roids then he could have easily achieved that without them.

Is that like a secret phrase to find other autists?

I'll charge u half of what he would :^)
5'11 152lbs

Attached: IMG_20190108_151330.jpg (2448x3264, 1.73M)

Juicy nips

Only the joociest

How come there are like 3 dudes from the same gym here? Is that the Jow Forums gym?

Whats your price?

That gym is really the best in the world. You wouldnt believe the hogs over there. I have to mentally remind myself to not bust out my dick and start fapping.

I'm kidding dude I wouldn't have the patience to train another person, mostly because I'm already training my little brother tho. If you want a meal plan or something, just eat lots of Greek yogurt, brussel sprouts, potatoes, and lean meats cooked blue rare. That's 90% of my diet

Who gives a shit? Why is everyone here so fucked up about whether or not people are "natty". You aren't natural faggot you drink whey protein out of a plastic container, eat creatine, have a special diet and go to a building and use specially made devices designed for creating muscle mass on a human.

>b-b-b-but I dont supplement t-t-t-testos-

Shut the fuck up faggot. That doesn't make you special. It makes you less committed. No one cares. Do you and stfu about it.

Attached: 1413323617343.jpg (608x600, 35K)

Because 1 it discredits real natties and 2 it gives people a false sense of whats possible natty. I have no problem with people who run gear as long as theyre honest