Daily reminder that rippletits is litterally retarded, zyzz was a juicer, and pic related is a fag

Daily reminder that rippletits is litterally retarded, zyzz was a juicer, and pic related is a fag
>tfw Juji is a jojo character
>Tfw hes still the only decent Jow Forumstuber

Attached: 923.png (578x754, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_PElJ7VHs0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean rippletits is a cuck

Care to elaborate?

Jack Lalane is de wae

Why would I respect your word over scooby's? I guarantee scooby is more jacked than you. He could fuck you up BADLY if you called him a fag irl, but he wouldn't because he's a nice guy. He knows you don't really mean it, he knows you have goodness in you somewhere and you're just being edgy on Jow Forums.

I had sex with his wife

Maybe I am just mad because my diet fell apart and that fitness takes years when I thought itd be a matter of weeks. I wont deny that but he is litterally a homosexual and while I have no moral issue with that to deny it is to deny reality

Scooby is a direct, nice and honest guy like the uncle we all like to have

>Not knowing juji is on gear

Jack lalane was a showman who sold juice. Fuck that old prick

You piece of shit, leave the godfather alone.

Attached: 1546978903120.png (423x523, 375K)

youtu.be/_PElJ7VHs0M

>he watches fitubers
>he thinks fitness is a branded lifestyle

Attached: 1503096772781.png (429x709, 449K)

Yes, he he got the juicing trend going. And?

Scott herman, Jeff cavaliere, Vitruvian opeshansky, Alan thrall, Johnie candito aren't that bad, using drugs or not.

scoob being a fag is an advantage because he is not distracted by the conceits of womyn

It took me a long time to come full circle on Rip and now I value his opinions above basically anyone else because following his teachings has worked. Rip is also based and redpilled

What about clarence? Has Jow Forums forgotten him?

Scooby is gay, but he's a genuinely kind guy who just wants to help people be healthy. Also him and his husband are both jacked as hell. Fitness Kings if you ask me

Attached: Is-Scooby-Gay.jpg (1200x1217, 377K)

Scooby posting is back??
I've waited years for this!

He's also an engineer who built his own airplane, and has great life advice for being more productive

>You will never outlift ahnold in his prime
>You will never swim the channel handcuffed
>You will never be this aesthetic
I feel bad for ya, man.

Attached: young-jack1.jpg (382x606, 140K)

>Scooby is gay
>This somehow negates being the natty god

Bugez is the king of Jow Forums

>daily reminder that OP is a butthurt "Hard gainer" who thinks he can never make it without roids

Attached: 7f9.png (504x732, 439K)

faggot, nattys like that dont exist