Do you think you can overpower a veteran viking shieldmaiden?

Do you think you can overpower a veteran viking shieldmaiden?

Attached: vikingqt3.jpg (564x849, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo
reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/4vcxd0/almost_all_men_are_stronger_than_almost_all_women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If we throw out history and go with what the movies and tv shows say, then probably not.

In the modern day? Scandinavians are the most feminine people out there, their women practically beg to be raped nowadays so i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard

Fucking hell i wish a qt viking shieldmaiden would overpower my dick fuuuuaaarkk

Its easy

Attached: 20190106_202323.jpg (414x360, 84K)

Historical viking qts only.

Attached: s3.webm (640x640, 942K)

I love the show but damn nothing about it is historical

In a Turkish oil wrestling match

Honestly, the average viking female raider is more Jow Forums than 90% ppl who lift here.

Attached: 45363663_206490783474217_1635740045392798952_n.jpg (750x750, 69K)

I actually exist so yeah

The average modern untrained male could overpower and rape pretty much any woman on the planet. The fuck is a underfed glorified pirate going to do against Dadbod McThundercock?

Attached: 1528647115596.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

Made for the bbc

> male untrained and unexperienced in actual life and death fights
> warrior maiden trained and killed men on the regular just to survive
> yea bro, can EASILY rape all those girls!
what did you mean by this?

Attached: 1543099133844.gif (435x400, 2.95M)

Attached: 1512512668080.jpg (1023x626, 116K)

Fictional characters are more fit than most real people? Shocking.

Attached: 1516042739637.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Jow Forumsbait

she qt

Attached: 1544484443236.webm (640x640, 845K)

Obligatory reminder that testosterone is a performance enhancing drug and women's bodies hardly make any.

Attached: strength differences.jpg (579x588, 103K)

strength and sex differences dont matter much when sword/axe fighting its all about skill. One bad movement and your guts are spilling. Vikings knew this which is why they used women for fighting too

the absolute state of this board, some basement dwellers who jerk of to the thought of being able to beat a women.

does anybody have the grip strength graph that shows how the strongest female grip strength is below the average male's?

I don't believe danes had access to Anavar in 800 AD so i think my odds are pretty good

Attached: 1542678461004.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

This character stabbed people when they were defenseless. Not a great example.

Shield maidens weren't warriors, they just followed their husbands into battle and provided spare shields when the actual warrior's shield broke.

yes because I am a big and strong male of that same race with a lot of mixed martial arts experience

>inb4 someone posts that video of three swedish female cops failing to control one hungry arab man

Attached: 1545084954726.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

Sword to sword? Probably not considering she'd be trained and know techniques I don't

Unarmed without a shadow of a doubt I could she would've probably weigh no more than 125 and get tossed around like a rag doll

God I hope not.

Reminder that the 'Shieldmaiden Commander' that was dug up showed no signs of injury or hardship on her skeleton. Most likely her husband / master died and his body wasn't recoverable so she was killed and buried with his goods in his funeral.

Shield maidens werent real

that BIG BAVARIAN COCK

all source suggest that they did, but not as a battlefield role. They outfitted their husbands before battle and stood at hand to shout encouragement + remind their soldiers that if they fail their women will get raped

Lol easy
>find her panty drawer
>Cum all over her panties
>Wait for her to put then on
>Wait for her to get pregnant
>Beat her up during child birth and give her a late late abortion

Is this an arm wrestling match, a regular wrestling match, a violent rape, or a sword fight? Because I'm strong enough to overpower every natty female athlete I've ever met, but I don't know dick about actually fighting with swords.

Fucking badass, any chance you got a source for this though? Genuinely curious

what show is this

Not that user but survivethejive on youtube has a video about it.

A scrawny ass nerd boy beats a trained female athlete in armwrestling without problems. Why would a medieval housewife do any better.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo

>inb4 crossfit
It's still leagues better training than anything >muh vikings did ever.

Attached: armwrestle.png (1264x733, 1.17M)

Duh. Vikings were on average 5'8, so their women would be even smaller.

And this.

You realize everything on your hollywood vikings tv show is bullshit?

The strongest Viking probably looked as good as this, it wasn’t as great as your Disney tale

North Europe has no impressive history stop being deluded

Attached: 9E19FBC9-CD23-4FA5-8CBE-04854B396CE9.jpg (485x632, 20K)

I only know about this one

Attached: 24q7mk1ooecx.png (1050x1050, 646K)

you mad black boi?

Source
reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/4vcxd0/almost_all_men_are_stronger_than_almost_all_women/

Fuck no, the female vikings weren't allowed out on raids, are you kidding?

Really, really fucking easily. There's not a single natural woman in this world right now who I couldn't overpower, unless they're REALLY fucking fat at which point I can just run around them for couple of minutes and that takes care of that

Yes.
I am a Slav and there is no woman I can't overpower.

>You will never be a viking
>You will never have your ego get in your way as you think a shieldmaiden would be an easy kill
>You will never attempt to ambush her in the woods and kill her
>You will never be shocked as she reveals her capabilities with a sword
>You will never eventually lose to her in combat
>You will never be humiliated in the middle of the woods as she talks down to you for even thinking you can best her.
>You will never be taken as a castrated sex slave back to her homestead as she endlessly pegs you every day of your life before she gets bored of your ass and slits your throat

Attached: 1518116774737.jpg (246x138, 8K)

man I wouldn't be able to find you exavt sources but Tactitus himself attests this was the practice regarding them being a reminer to the men amoung Germanic tribes, and the Sagas mention the part about them prepping the men before battle (which i imagine means edging their big bull cocks into a battle frenzy and being prepared for one rough fuck at the end of the battle even if their husbands win)

Why would I? I roll to seduce.

>no impressive history
>sails the North Sea and the fucking Atlantic to America when everyone else is sticking to coastlines like a bunch of pussies
Plus that pic is a qt

Attached: BigPipeBoys.jpg (1024x682, 219K)

Why are black "men" so fragile?