McDonald's Bulking

Would some of McDonald's more expensive items such as the smokehouse burger be a good way of getting all the daily calories you need?
>tastes great, is high in calories, and isn't too expensive

Attached: 3838_DoubleBaconSmokehouseTwoQuarterLBPatties_600pxtall.jpg (656x600, 79K)

I know this is a boring troll thread but

Too much sodium

Too many carbs

That and op implies getting the cheaper items too. It's bad to made a habit out of fast food, period

I’m currently eating McDonald’s on lift days. I have made more progress than ever these last 5 months than I have the last 2 years. Just stay away from sugary drinks and you’ll be good.

>thinking I'm trolling
I'm dead serious. Would it be alright if you don't care about fat gain?

Thanks. I will.

Best bang for your buck is, I believe, double cheeseburgers.

Yep OP, gorge on as much McDonalds as you want, as long as it still fits your macros you will still make great gains. Good luck!

>49077855
Enjoy your high blood pressure

If you aren't trolling literally the only to bulk on there that wont kill you after a month is Nugs with no sauce and a shit ton of water to combat the sodium

A couple of double cheeseburgers every know and then won't kill you. Stay away from fries soda and the like. Consider combining two double cheeseburgers and tossing the extra buns.

I just get mcchickens. They're hard to beat.

Best bang for your buck is, I believe, double cheeseburgers.

In Australia McDonalds isnt that cheap. Its certainly not restaurant expensive, but itd be way cheaper here to bulk buy pattie, buns, cheese etc and make your own burgers

I don't understand the "junk food" stigma around mcdonalds.

today I had 2 cheeseburgers and medium fries. that's 966kcal, 35g protein, roughly 100g carbs, only 12g saturated fat

>Too much sodium
around 1600mg sodium for the meal I had, that's under the 2000mg limit
>Too many carbs
maybe for a fatty, but I'm bulking

Why is everyone making a big deal about sodium? It raises blood pressure and thats it right? So unless your heart is fucked because your roiding hard or are an old boomer who the fuck cares?

For me, it's the McChicken

Quarter pounders and bigmacs are 2 for $5 right now. Those are my usual mcbulking order

Don’t put that shit in your body

I started eating two signature crafted bacon sandwiches 5 days out of the week. Getting way stronger and beating all of my previous maxes.
^Don’t listen to this guy op

I'd have to spend $60 a day to bulk on maccas

Just get chunky peanut butter at costco. Then you can save the scrape-ed out jars for your doggo.
>pic related is stash for dogger

Attached: 20190109_210740.jpg (4032x1960, 2.09M)

If you have a high fat, medium protein, medium carb diet yeah sure, but that is so far from optimal its retarded. If you're gonna eat it go ahead but try to delude yourself into thinking its not shit food. Also its processed to fuck and cooked in some unhealthy fats.

Shill

CT Fletcher bulked on McDonald's every day when he was a world class weightlifter. It was obviously effective and made him a bench press world champion but he also says that's what lead to him needing open heart surgery when he was like 40 years old

Attached: armed-warfare-ct-fletchers-arms-workout-bigshot-v2-830x467.jpg (830x467, 79K)

>isn't too expensive
Are you retarded?

Single cheeseburger if cals/$ are what you're going for.

>McDonald's
Got to be the stupdiest fucking troll threads ever created.
Please kill yourself

Because I also happen to smoke weed, drink coffee and alcohol like any normal human being. Its not that hard to get a heart attack if you do a lot of this shit consistently for years.

Attached: 1546992248261.jpg (540x675, 63K)

Did you piss yourself at McDs or something?

>Listening to a nog
>Ever
ISHYDDTIRL

It's not as cheap as you think, most economic is hording peanut butter, pasta, chicken, beef. Honestly consider how much you can pump into your body with the same money at the grocery store.

>normal person
>smoking le weed
Yeah nah

>McDouble
Calories : 380
Fat: 18g
Carbs: 34g
Protein: 23g

Cost: $1.59

Eat three of these bad boys and you are pushing 1200 calories, 75 grams of protein and only spending $5.00

(just piss out the sodium and other garbage by drinking sufficient amounts of water)

Attached: download (1).jpg (233x216, 6K)

>he also says that's what lead to him needing open heart surgery when he was like 40 years old
Ha he actually believes it was the hamburgers and the not literal grams of roids he was injecting weekly? What a tard.

checked for one very lucky dogger

Attached: noIdeaWhathesDoing.png (526x696, 330K)

mcdonald's meat is very processed you will get cancer in your 40s and you'll have the dripshits every day. Also anything other than dollar meal stuff isn't even marginally cheaper than more restaurant quality fast food burgers like jake's wayback or fiveguys

Endless mcdoubles. Good amount of fats protein and carbs while relatively expensive. Some of the cheapest macros in fast food.

Frigg off ronald nobody's buying anything outside the dollar menu here

Don't do it, it will fuck you up. Way better to make your own hamburgers.

Attached: concern.jpg (478x571, 19K)