Mfw i've been eating the exact same things every day for 4 months now

>mfw i've been eating the exact same things every day for 4 months now

Attached: 1547004597371.png (645x773, 11K)

>tfw eaten lentils for dinner almost every single night for like 2 months

>tfw eat 15 eggs a day
Why can’t there be more foods high in protein?

There are they just cost 5$ per gram

what you been eating OP?

Attached: 1507951851399.png (1063x1063, 245K)

Based and lentilpilled, share with me your recipe lentils brother

Attached: smug fancy pp.jpg (245x249, 14K)

I did that once and gained a lotta weight and lost a lotta hair.

1L shake made with
75cl whole milk
1 banana
1 b i g s p o o n PB
70g oats
2 scoops whey

Lunch
Hamburger parries 200g
Mashed ptatoes 200g
Brocolli

Dinner
200g salmon
80g pasta
Spinach

And to top it off 200g of ice cream

I also drink a random amount of milk throughout the day

Been eating the same shit for 6~ months and the only thing that keeps me going is results and the fact that I can't cook so alternative is junk food.

Morning:
oats with almond milk, peanut butter (smooth), honey and protein powder.

Skip lunch.

Dinner
Egg whites, turkey rashers with ketchup.

I squeeze a protein shake /w water in-between if I'm feeling feisty.

i make a lot of different soups

Attached: lemony lentil soup.png (647x514, 91K)

How do you eat ice cream every day for 4 months? I'd get real bored of that shit

I do switch up the flavor sometimes and admittedly i only eat it on training days which is every other day

lmao no idea I could do that, thanks, mine is as basic as it gets but it's p good

Check indian recipes.
t. Indian vegetarian who eats lots of a lentils/legumes.

Will look into it when I get home, thanks based lentils Pajeet

Attached: 1542683779978.jpg (453x385, 45K)

it's nice when you have time on the weekends to make a more complicated, tasty soup. then you can refrigerate it and have meals made for a few days

Lentils made by Spaniard grandmas who lived through the spanish civil war are peak food.

Prove me wrong

I've had 10oz of chicken breast with various veggies for lunch the past 2 months

Ah the lentil, lord of all carb sources. Been eating theme daily for 2-3 years now. Good stuff.

1.25 cups lentils
8-10 tablespoons pb
4 protein shakes
Nice dinner cooked by wife, myself, or both
Farm raised and made cured meats and wine for a snack
Never felt better

Attached: 625FFFDC-40E0-470F-96B8-F1E557F7DC17.jpg (570x653, 62K)

>It's chicken and broccoli day again.

WHO CARE FOOD IS JUST A TOOL
8 SCOOPS CMON

Enjoy your phytoestrogens and antinutrients bro

Fuck me I ate overly dry quick oats with PB nearly every day for 2 years and I had lots of digestion problems and hair falling out and shrinking.
Think I gave myself leaky gut because the autoimmune protocol made me feel better.

>Omelette with diced potatoes, chopped paprika and mushrooms, cloves of garlic, chilli powder, cumin, grated emmental cheese and chopped extra spicy chorizo all in a pan
>I've been eating this every day for three months
Help, I can't stop. It's so good and cheap but I need to move on. This started as a leftover omelette, now I only eat this.

For the month, I've been consuming nothing but carrots and broccoli and some homemade veggie dinners (veggie burgers being one of them) all while chugging down one cup of a banana, kale, and pineapple smoothie once a day. I'm starting to notice that my skin is lightening up a little. Don't know if that's normal or not but I like it.

Attached: hapjak.jpg (196x250, 8K)

>ate 3 eggs this week
>it's only thursday
The taste is absolutely not worth the heart disease, but I can't control myself

Same here. I always make the same shit. Doesn't really bother me though, I'm a man of habit so I don't care.

>Fage 0% greek yogurt, topped with blueberries and high protein peanut butter clusters
>Kashi chocolate almond sea salt
>Turkey sandwhich
>Banana

>Basedrizo (not vegan just has less fat/saturated fat/cholesterol than regular chorizo)
>Eggs
>Tofurkey Sausage (30g of brotein in a single sausage, chicken sausage has half of that)
>Uncooked Tortilla
>Everything cooked in olive oil
>Might have some vegetables or potatoes if I'm feeling like it

>Protein Pancakes with pecans, banana and agave
>Eggs, tofurkey, uncooked tortilla if I didn't have basedrizo already

>Super lean ground beef
>High protein mac and cheese
>Canned mixed veggies from sprouts (no preservatives, low in sodium, ez way to get veggies for a meal)
>Black Beans
>Avocado

>Brined chicken
>Jasmine Rice
>Mixed Veggies
>Black Beans
>Avocado

These are literally the ONLY MEALS I EAT. I have not made anything else in probably over a year at this point. I really don't care, all this shit tastes great and gets me gains. If I'm ever feeling tired of this I'll just go to chipotle or some shit, but I get the same thing there all the time too

Best diet is the one you'll stick to. Sounds like you need to expand your options a bit. Pic semi related, steak never gets old for me.

Attached: b7d3327305c7377b5431422502e8cf9134e71d81.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

looks like manlet dyel bulk diet

B&R