Did you make it?

Did you make it?

Attached: DA32E121-1B24-4BBE-84F7-DADA88FC7003.jpg (480x187, 18K)

Yes

I haven't talked to a girl in 6 months

this is what making it looks like

what did it cost you?

Yes

Attached: 45622371_147517109554915_4362845406974959506_n.jpg (355x355, 13K)

Dicke and bals

everything

Based

Why was his goal so shit anyway
>lmao wipe out half of peeps
How long until earth is back at that point anyway, on a galactic scale of time this is such a stupid waste of the stones.
I wanted to like him because he genuinely wanted to solve a problem but man it was retarded

My only problem is he wanted to wipe out people randomly rather than doing so in a eugenic manner. Should've killed all the niggers and mudpeople while sparing whites and I guess asians.

Yes. I'm engaged to the perfect waifu. I never thought I would achieve this but tried anyways. Keep going bros, we're all gonna make it.

Everything

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I haven't willingly had a conversation with another human being in years. Does this count?

the first thing when half of your family and friends are gone isn't making babies innit

What so the population will stay at half indefinitely? Give it 200-300 years. Dumb ass plan by dumb ass writers of comic books

No and I never will. It is a fucking struggle and there is no end to it. I try to take it to the next level, then when things look up I break my wrist. I put in the work and make a great recovery and right before I am about to bench a PR the workout before my shoulder hurts and now I have to stop benching for 1-2 weeks again. I am so sick and tired of this shit, everytime something drags me down. When my gf asked me why it upsets me so much I just wanted to shout at her in frustration.

I dont know maybe this amount of anger is unreasonable but I just cant take it anymore. I swear one more setback like my broken wrist and I will just take a shitton of roids. At this point it just feels like god has decided to fuck with me and give me hope only to fuck me over and throw me down the ladder again so I can start to climb up yet again.

Only thing that is really going well is my Squat, I am really happy with how that works out. But as for Bench I just wanna scream in frustration and throw the barbell through the mirror.

Attached: 1533421523636.jpg (715x727, 250K)

>tfw finally got over my fear of squatting
Sweet sweet gains are mine to come

He is True Neutral not Chaotic Neutral.

I'm in the same boat as you, shoulder pain is forcing me to take two weeks off benching.
This Monday I really wanted to set a new bench PR since recovering from elbow tendonitis and now I think I'm dealing with shoulder impingement in the opposite arm.
I thought my form was good but apparently it's not good enough.

how do you know its shoulder impingement ? for me it mostly hurts when benching or doing a front-raise motion. overheadpressing was somewhat fine but I didnt want to risk it.

I don't know for sure.
I don't get the pain when doing dumbbell bench or decline barbell but when I incline barbell or flat barbell I get pain in the joint.
Flies are painless as well.
When I look at myself doing pushups in the mirror, I notice my left (good) side stays up higher than my right, which means my right (bad) side gets more rom and thus more work.
I don't know how long this has been going on since I can't see myself bench but I think I have some imbalances that are fucking my shit up.

A lot of money lol

This