What's your reason for starting to exercise?

Mine is just to get girls, it's a known fact out of expierence that 90% of the time it's the looks that will make a girl weak, especially on a party, if you've got a good clear jawline and a nice, fit physique you'll be snogging girls every 5 minutes.
But on the flipside, i actually enjoy hitting the gym after school,in the evening, the fact that i'm doing anything else than lurking on my pc and at the same time improvising myself in many mays, possibly dramatic ones.
So what's yours.

Attached: nTi6Jp9NTs4.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

I just dont want to be a lard ass all my life. I should have started when I was 18 or younger but I was a depressed shit that found more comfort in food rather than fitness. It didnt help I was never a fast runner so that was always a demotivator especially at school. Now im spending 30 mins on a bike elliptical and then doing some other shit to try and get in better shape. I'm deathly scared to get on the scale though...

>wammenz
>easier to find correctly fit clothes
>wanna be ready for SHTF
But mostly I'm tired of constantly feeling like shit and being weak and winded after every physical activity.

I fell for the bulking meme, and realized that despite growing stronger, I was accumulating fat in my face, and it was becoming a potato. If you want the girls, focus on getting low %BF and understand muscle gains come slowly.

Same here bud, eventhough my BMI is still on the high average, i'm tired of being a weak, fat snob all the time and i just want to use my potential that i have at the time of the current state and make the best of my age.

>feels good
>makes me look better
>something productive and easy
Kinda would like to say I also do it to get girls but I have never even talked to one so I don't think I really can.

because i wan´t to be able to strangle faggots like you at any given moment. and you should now

I like watching numbers go up.

Fuck girls only person i love is the man in the mirror, i got fit to mog everyone including my past self

Get on the scale pussy

As i've said, on parties the girls will come to you, and alcohol makes your social anxiety and depression drown away for the night.
I know this all too well from witnessing my friends and own expierence.
A few months ago at a party, when i wans't even hitting the gym, a girl just randomly came up to for a kiss, and that was just because of my hair and eye colours, now this is also happening to my friends but 10x times as frequently just because of the chad looks.

Mens sana in corpore sano

I do it because no one can be successful and happy without being fit.

To mire myself in the mirror after showering.

This, it's just so satisfying

>on parties the girls will come to you
And they leave as soon as they notice I can't get a word out.
>alcohol makes your social anxiety and depression drown away for the night.
For me it really doesn't. In fact after the first buzz goes away I get really suicidal depressive. And hangovers are the worst.

Because I was balding and felt like I lost control of my body image. Lifting helped regain some of that feeling since I can look in the mirror and see my hard work changing mundane outwards appearance

i was super underweight and i went cocoon mode and starting lifting cus i realised how unhealthy i was. since then its been about 6 onths and ive reached a healthy weight and normal lifts for someone of my age. im definitely going to continue because i always feel more relaxed after working out and seeing strength gains and physique gains makes me feel satisfaction.

This is why i play runescape

friend suggested it to me because i had time to spare after starting to lift i really liked it and ive seen progress so i just stuck with it

i want to look like my chinese cartoon characters

Attached: 219797_sun-ken-rock-wallpaper.jpg (869x1228, 261K)

If I cannot aquire a wheyfu trap bf, I must become the wheyfu trap bf

I'm as vain and superficial about my appearance as Fulgirm is, so that's why. I mean, yeah being mired would be great and all but looking at myself in the mirror and liking what I see is pretty important too.

Attached: FulgrimArt.jpg (743x934, 903K)

Want to get big muscle and stronk like big bois are

Attached: DD0D1375-9D4B-4BB1-A1B9-3EB54ABE4693.jpg (1080x1244, 95K)

Hope the guys appreciated the moment. In a couple of years when they live on their own, have more or less shitty jobs and are paying taxes and bills they want to go back to this simple moment but they wont be able to do so.

It’s a hobby.
I didn’t even notice I lost the weight. I just tightened my belt and thought my shirts expanded from overuse.
It’s a good stress reliever than just playing video games or jacking off. Plus my diet is balanced since I love veggies in any meal cue meat is boring on its own. Now I just need to improve muscle exercise and not neglect certain muscles.

I caught my baby-momma trying to trade sex for free tattoo work. Two years later, I’m with a girl eight years younger than her and way more attractive and have full custody of our kid. I have an eight pack and 18” biceps, plus a lucrative business (she was a constant thorn in my business affairs and nearly ruined me). Everything is better in every way.

She’s a topless maid and has a “premium Snapchat” and lives with an old orbiter.

Thank you, steroids!

I found a good girl I really love and we're going to have kids in 1-2 years when we'll be more financially stable and I want my children to be proud of me

I lift to reach my natty limit so I can have a reason before I roid

enjoy raising chad's offspring
enjoy no sex after 2 months of marriage
enjoy funding your wifes divorce lawyer
enjoy alimony and child support
enjoy seeing your kids twice a month
enjoy becoming alcoholic
enjoy suicide

Attached: ef31994d3b3ee4e85235c8056ffc953cf83665e551f08719389dc7bfaf3fbcef.jpg (810x820, 77K)

I'm so sorry you'll never know what love feels like user

none of us will. not on this earth anymore

Being fit won’t cure your autism.

I’m fat and have a hot girl that obeys me and I fuck her multiple times a day.

Anyway, I wanna lose weight to wear better clothes and feed my ego.