How important is it to cut down to 10-12% body fat before bulking...

How important is it to cut down to 10-12% body fat before bulking? Faq says it's important to or you'll tend to gain more fat than lean mass during a bulk.

I'm dyel at 140lb, probably 15%, can pinch my love handle fat easily enough. Torn between cutting to 10% or just bulking

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (758x880, 904K)

I'm a newfag, wtf is a dyel?

do you even lift

The key here is that you want to be lean enough that you don't have to take your own pictures.
If your more than 15% body fat, the only one willing to point a camera at your naked torso is you.

no why?

Kek

You'll fit right in here then friend

Like I said I'm a new fag, also this fuck Is an imposter

>inb4 'just lift'
cut to 10% or gain from this dyel bod

Attached: img.jpg (2157x2801, 295K)

this isn't true if you're otter with no muscle

dyel is short for

Do
You
Even
Lift

Most often used on beginners because they look like they don't lift yet.

Yes I lift

kek, have this (you)

if you don't lift at all, you should strength train and cut at the same time. You will lose fat and still gain some muscle, if you really are exactly 15% bf and dyel, you could easily cut down to 10% while gaining some strength, then do a small bulk once you're at 10%.

Bait but still.

Attached: 1543974497110.jpg (800x800, 98K)

How to best get my actual bodyfat percentage? I have one of those "smart scales" and it says I'm 12% bodyfat but I don't believe that shit becaus, while I have always been skinny, since I've started lifting and jacking up my diet, I have noticeable tubs on my belly and love handles.

how accurate do i need to be when i measure my bodyfat?
i measured it with the tape method and the calipher method and both results say im between 10-11% bodyfat
pic unrelated

Attached: hot35.png (923x1031, 2M)

>lose fat
>gain muscle

pick one dipshit

I lifted in the past but lowkey dropped it when I had a tough 20 weeks at work. Thanks though I'll do that

I'm just a lucky guy

There used to be a saying called "lurk more" which was rendered completely useless by posters like you. I hope you have a bad day.

Attached: 1546991198128.png (491x585, 56K)

10-12 please

Can I get an estimate lads

Attached: IMG_20181225_011100.jpg (3016x4032, 1.63M)

12-13%

Thanks, excuse my retarded ass

My lifts started to suffer at around 14% bodyfat. My maxes got lower and lower every couple of weeks. I finally called it quits when I completely failed a 455lb deadlift when my DL max is 485.
>hit 475 for a double today
>cutting IS for weak twinks

Thanks user I find it so hard to tell

if he has hasn't been lifting weights or exercising at all for a while, then he could definitely gain fat and lose muscle.

>gain fat and lose muscle
boy do I have the routine for you

Attached: 1547027066174.jpg (640x736, 65K)

You don't have any love handles and it looks like your arms dont have much fluff. I would just bulk and blast chest

Lol 14% fag here and I look nothing like that shit

Calipers usually undershoot by roughly 3%. But the actual numbers aren't really that important but having a consistent scale is so you know what range you are in ideally you wanna stay between like 10-15% as a natty.

Yeh I think I shoulder drive bench cause my chest is tiny but I hit bench alot

Girl here. The top three look like freaks. The middle ones are yummy and the bottom ones would be ok if the guy had a cute face or a nice beard. At least you could have a beer with them without them complaining about their 'gains'. ;^)

>measure 16-18%
>body looks like I’m 30-35%

Who makes these trash charts?

ugly femcel cope

Excuse me??

post tits and gtfo

Its called combination you faggot.