Anyone else Jow Forums but still a sperg?

>Tried to hit on a girl at the bus stop today by complimenting her nail polish
>"Nice toenails"
>Spin 360 degrees and walk away

Attached: 2304987235.jpg (650x650, 42K)

better luck next time op

>riding train
>drunk guy won’t stfu
>everybody giving him weird looks
>hot chick across from me giving him weird looks too
>I have a headache
>drunk guy is making it worse
>finally tell him to stfu
>hot chick slightly chuckles
>we get off at the same stop
>at the crosswalk waiting together
>I say “man that drunk guy was super annoying”
>she laughs
>we talk for a bit
>smooth conversation
>I consider asking her for her phone number
>internal dialogue: “no, don’t do that you fucking weirdo, she’s only being nice to you, she’s not into you”
>crosswalk sign says go
>I say “alright, have a good night” and walk off

Maybe I missed an opportunity, maybe I avoided an embarrassing rejection. Idk

She had her toenails showing in the winter?

I dunno, I work at a gas station and can make anyone laugh, and have been in similar situations myself, almost every time that I have taken it beyond friendly chatter they ignore me unless they are in their late 20s with kids or are outright whores.

>Maybe I missed an opportunity, maybe I avoided an embarrassing rejection
You missed an opportunity to get your dick touched, and the opportunity to make social gains. If muscles grow from repeatedly tearing them apart and rebuilding them, you can build a big social by getting rejected.

Some people live on the bottom of the planet

>almost at 2/3/4/5
>still autistic as fuck

I...
wat?

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Attached: smoking.jpg (500x333, 61K)

if be laughing too if a guy working at a gas station was trying to pick me up

Attached: CC17E585-2E8D-45FA-9629-7F129EC92109.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Southern hemisphere, user. It's summer there right now.

>maybe I avoided an embarrassing rejection
lol who gives a fuck you beta.

You had enough courage to tell a drunk guy to shut up but not get a phone number? You’re such a bitch.

I know that feel bro

At the risk of sounding like an “internet tough guy” I don’t mind physical confrontation. I have a decent amount of boxing experience (probably intermediate level) and am pretty strong/big. I’ll ask a chick out if I know it’s an absolute guarantee that she’ll say yes. But if there’s even a slight amount of doubt I won’t do it. I’m super fucking insecure about how I look, even though I’m told I’m decent looking. Idk why this is. Probably something that stems from my childhood, which is too long of a story to get into.

>maybe I avoided an embarrassing rejection
what the fuck kind of attitude is this? So what if she rejected you? The worst case scenario would literally lead to the result which you voluntarily chose, are you fucking retarded?

jesus christ you're hopeless

>Spin 360 degrees and walk away
So you do a full rotation and face her again? Man that IS autistic

I'm not a sperg I'm just anti-social and don't wanna dea with retarded people.

Lurk more faggot

That's a weird-ass bowling alley.

Getting rejected is 100 times better than chickening out.

It's also that attitude that dilutes the pool and makes girls put their guard up

Can you elaborate ?

>be me, tall decently Jow Forums but extreme autist
>go to small concert with group of friends
>in between sets it’s just 2 or 3 of us talkin in a circle
>cute girl comes up to us, I try to make meme small talk with her as Im a little drunk
>somehow get invited to rooftop bar from her and ride in her Uber
>at rooftop bar I redirect my attention to other braphogs, hoping to make initial cute girl want me more
>after finding out all of my friends and I were going to stay at only one of my friends apartments, cute girl says, ”user, you can sleep at my place”
>it’s happening . jpg
>I pretend to reluctantly accept indicating for space purposes at my friends apartment
>we walk back to her place, meanwhile she prefaces the invitation with “We’re not having sex, but you can sleep at my place”
>on walk back, we stop at a playground and share a tire swing just talking for an hour while she sits on my lap
>get to her place and initially says to take futon on her floor but she eventually invites me to her bed
>Autistically cuddle while watching some shitty normie Netflix garbage movie
>Try to make a couple moves which lead to making out but also her again saying she doesn’t want to have sex
>she falls asleep
>wake up in the morning and fail a couple more times to bone as she says it again
>give up and leave. Thank her for letting me stay the night
I’ve been so horned up from nofap. Did she want more aggression or was she really not trying to fuck? What is the strategy for scenarios like this, anons? Why would she lead me on then... or am I delusional and she was just being nice. Either way I will accept rejections wholeheartedly in 2019. Too many times my fear didn’t even allow me to get rejected in the first place.

I would have raped her in her home tbqh

'Big social'

>Did she want more aggression
yes.

She is making out with you in bed, for the love of christ. She was just teasing you to shit-test you. You probably botched this one, but I'd give it another try without so much doubt.

You're a complete faggot.

>t. happened to me twice before I got the message.

Why would the rejection be embarrassing? You'd probably never see her again. We're there any witnesses you'd see again?

He who hesitates, masturbates

Thanks user.

Yep.

So, in that situation, you just say, 'yeah no sex, well just do this and whatever happens'.

And then you sex her basically.

It's a classic for chicks 'well I'm not planning any thing, but if it happens it happens'.

You gotta basically take away the option for them to think of themselves as easy or sluts.

Also maybe practice with your regular a couple of moves, like a hair pull, breath on the ear, how to grip thier lower back, sneaky light choke around the neck etc

Gotta turn her on, and show that your in control , she's submitting to you, not inviting you.
Gott

Had exactly this with a girl, we’re making out in her bed, she’s grabbing my cock and grinding her hips, start tearing her clothes off and she goes cold and says she doesn’t want to fuck. This happens a couple of times and I eventually give up and go to sleep, I was being pretty aggressive and picking her up and throwing her around, tearing at her clothes but she kept withdrawing once it got too heavy.

She admitted a couple of weeks later that she’d been raped a while ago and was having trouble dealing with it.

>taking the bait
YOU are the one that should lurk more, fagoot

np user. we all have to go through many shit-tests regarding women.

there are exceptions of course, if you feel you're giving it your best like this user here and she still won't engage, then stop and fuck right off. Chances are she's batshit insane (why would she let it get to that stage if she wasn't willing to go all the way through?) or has had some trauma in her life. In any case, this def. puts her in the "crazy" category. And you know very well you should never put your dick in crazy.

9/10 times if a girl invites you into her bed and makes out with you she wants sex. In this day and age though it's just too risky to push it if she says no.

If she's being vague and teasing then keep going for it. If you get an outright no or stop then give up. It's not worth a tape charge.

made for bbc

Rofl muh childhood

>taking the double bait
No my friend, it is YOU who should be doing the lurking

>top cute was into me
>dont act
>she loses interest

>another thicc cute at gym hits on me
>ask if she has bf
>sorry im taken
Just

>message bitches on tinder
>either no reply or they lose interest randomly

Yikes
Still butthurt about first girl but oh well

Haha HE GOT YOU

Don’t ask if she has a boyfriend. Ever. Just ask them out. Don’t give them an out aside from direct rejection or you’re just sabotaging yourself.

when are you going to realise that nobody wants to be accosted in public

man that was a boring ass story

>Talk to the girl who is interested in me
>New years is in few days
>Idk what to say
>Hit her with "When is New years anyway"
>"Oh, it's at Wednesday"
>No, I mean what date
>"Heh, it's at 1st. Never thought someone would ask me what date New year is"
Managed to sound like sub 80IQ retard

Got another one with the double bait

Did you just walk up to her and talk? Because that's now how it works. First you make eye contact and, and this is an important part, don't break it. Smile instead. If she smiles back, then you can approach her.
Never, ever look away or pretend you were looking behind her.

Try moonlighting as a personal trainer.

I second this
I had a year we’re I was getting serious with lifting, but I was also noticing that I was a complete autist when it came to social skills. So that year I talked with all the girls and I tried to make as many friends as possible. It was the worst year I ever had, but it also helped me to cure my autism. The year after that I haven’t been more confident and I also lost my virginity, and made a gf.
>TL:DR:
The same ideology you use in lifting can also be used elsewhere

Attached: 9B6C505F-2526-4D76-98BD-3B615002A0C6.jpg (502x461, 135K)

You miss 100% of the thots you don't take

Attached: 1545638953718.jpg (474x474, 43K)

I want to do this.

So far I've tiptoe'd around actually going to talk to a girl; instead I've practiced getting into situations that cause me social anxiety. I've looked random passerbys in the eyes longer. A few times I sit down and see a girl notice me, then I kinda look at them but lose the will. A few times I've gathered my courage, walked towards a girl just to see if I'd have the courage to say something, then just walk past.

Other than that, I've made more random interactions with strangers and semifriends, just not any girl I'd want to ask out. I've noticed that doing stuff like this, it gets actually easier to socialize.

I know that once I'd approach someone for the first few times, it'd get easy, too. I guess I just have a fear the first time I'd totally blow it, making it super awkward for the both of us.

have you contacted her again?

based

>got Jow Forums and started using Plebbit to meet people in my area because the encounters off /soc/ terrify to my core
>usually trash people but a few fun people, make some friends
>mostly with girls as the guys don't seem to like me
>go on a date with one girl, have a lot of fun and she's paying me compliments
>don't believe a word she says as in my head I'm still the fast bastard I was and I will never reach my goal
>keep over-thinking every single thing she says
>did she grab my arm because she lost her balance or because she wants to touch me?
>did she buy me a drink because she likes me, or because she's a 21st century woman and wants to repay me for buying her a drink?
>why did she grind on me for that song but not another?

>finally the end of the night, I say I'll walk her home, get to the last train station and I need to head the opposite way
>asks me to walk her home as she's afraid
>get to her house, says I can crash with her as it's a long way for me
>get into my underwear because that's how I sleep, get into her bed
>she gets into her underwear as well and a skimpy t-shirt
>we chat for a few hours, I can't sleep and every 30 minutes she asks me if I'm asleep
>her bathroom is leaking, get out of bed to check it for her, she joins me
>says it's cold, hugs me to feel warm
>it is kinda cold, that's why she's hugging me right?
>get back into bed after fixing leak, talk until morning
>say I should start heading back home, she says I should stay as she's enjoying being with me
>chat for a few more hours, she's playing with my chest hair
>am I supposed to make a move? What if she's just friendly? She's fun, i don't want to make the wrong move and ruin a potential friend
>after a few hours get on the train and head home
>pic related my face for the 90 minute journey, I should have done something
>I overthink everything

Attached: Gtnormies+thinking+having+a+good+body+necessitates+spending+247+in+_12708f6eea61bf8778253b6f917641db (722x746, 71K)

That's fucking hilarious

hah wow

KEK
this picture killed me

I refuse to believe that anyone can be this stupid

Lmao classic double bait taking newfag
>inb4 triple b8
no

I’m a grade A social autist but even I’d get the notion after she gets into bed with you in underwear

Attached: 2D97053F-DB01-4A9D-8839-39C7C6D5B0F5.jpg (612x734, 58K)

Me senpai me lmao
It's more of I text like a sperg, but I'm still learning.

>Girls give me their number like water
>I used to reply very quickly (VERY)
>Realize it was why they lost interest
>Start timing replies
>Still losing their interest
>Realize I still text the same way even when I'm replying late on purpose
>Learned a few weeks ago I should talk to them like I do my bro
>Banged at least two so far

College is nice, irl I'm a great talker but in cyber-chase I'm a sperg lmao

Attached: ignore the thot.png (1197x630, 1.19M)

holy fuck

And how do you talk to your bro?

No, he can't. Hes a weak scared child with no balls that makes excuses and will live a life of regret.

Did you see her on New Years

Like normal, like a conversation.

Basically before every text I take a deep breath and pretend she's a dude.

Nope, seem like it went downhill from there.

Don't listen to these autists. Just tease her harder and get her to initiate. If she goes cold, just spoon her with your hard dong pressed into her butt cheeks and wait.

this guy knows whats up. If you act thirsty, you get rejected. Just pretend to be their friend and ask them to hang out. Girls are fucking dumb they need to pretend they aren't going on a date when really they are expecting to get pounded.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He that lives to keep his life shall lose it!

>I want to be fit and strong but I don't want to ever fail to lift a weight

>I want to be a great boxer but I don't want to ever get punched in the face

>I want to flirt but I never want to be rejected

It will, and should happen, unless you're already great at it. Even then, it will still happen to you.

Accept it.

Good on you for trying, but you are setting your expectations too high, and its causing you to panic.

Like trying to fly a plane perfectly from start to finish, first time, lol.

You complimented someone. Great start.. Keep doing it, to guys and girls.
Talk more. Flirt with older women, they will take the compliment and you will learn a lot from their experience/chat.

Attached: Vallee_des_larmes-Gustave_Dore.jpg (1024x718, 110K)

Literally me

women are fucking weird man. rape me but don't rape me

Maybe I'm weird but I've had the rule that no means no, not "no, but you can try harder". That being said when I'm a this point and a chick says no I will immediately lose interest and leave the situation. Plenty of other holes to put my dick in, don't need to waste my time on one single bitch

yep, and then they freak out and get all huffy and puffy

So what? Life is too short to play games with a one night stand.