*AHEM*

*AHEM*

Attached: 1544200255913.jpg (511x671, 37K)

FUCK JANIES
FUCK MODS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK FAGGOTS
FUCK SPICS
FUCK MUSLIMS
AND FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!

Attached: 1546809472674.jpg (725x800, 76K)

Yes good sir, you have my attention

Attached: 1538884292877.png (1000x1000, 143K)

based and fucking redpilled

yeah dude totally, fuck anyone who's different

based
BUMP BUMP BUMP

I'd rather die alone than date a disgusting, used-up roastie with hanging beef flaps and some chad's discarded crotch waste. All women are whores. Disgusting, irreproachable whores. Every woman's eyes dart around whichever room she's in, trying to find the next wallet to subsidize the trainwreck of a life she's created for herself. They are leeches. No that's mean. Leeches can be useful for things like surgery. Women are like ticks

Reject whores, get money. And as always, fuck niggers and fuck janny

Attached: B3F9CED0-16EF-4FEC-9C0D-D984634045A1.png (1000x1000, 91K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (222x227, 12K)

Based

based and monkpilled

*Ahem* Fuck Niggers. Thank you.

Attached: 1544647638819.png (1000x1000, 216K)

user, what about the AD revenue? we specifically moved you to 4channel so we get a piece of (((the pie)))

Attached: Daq2SmeUQAgKKE0.jpg (850x500, 75K)

YOU'LL GET A PIECE OF MY CREAMPIE

Attached: 1544909144107.jpg (623x702, 177K)

NOOOOO stop you can't say that on 4channel won't somebody PLEASE think of the ad money????

Attached: 1544244670677.jpg (824x800, 104K)

BASED AF! BASED BASED BASED

what the fuck

Based as fuck

BASED
FUCK MUSLIMS

based

B A S E D

AND FUCK LEG DAY

Absolutely patrician

Attached: 4hftR59.gif (268x396, 1.66M)

You forgot
FUCK WH*TEY
FUCK MEN

*record scratch*
Yep, there he is: faggot user

Yikes!

Attached: 1522459302445.jpg (600x410, 71K)

based

what does fuck jannies mean? I've been lurking for months and can't figure it out.

Imagine some fat lard working for an anonymous website day and night, and listen closely now...
FOR FREE HAHAH

Jannies are the janitors of this shit hole they ban you and delete your threads for free

Attached: 1546855537660.jpg (1160x720, 164K)

Imagine the most disgusting, repugnant, filthy beast of a human being you can imagine, the complete anathema of Jow Forums. Someone who has rejected every ounce of kindness the world has shown him, who only manages to exist by interpreting the disgust and pity that world has for him and he has for himself into a twisted sign of his superiority. He has nothing, has contributed nothing to anyone, has accomplished nothing, but not because the world has been overly unfair to him, but because he has chosen his own path, and smugly exists as a leech upon society without a single regret.

Now imagine that this putrid swollen maggot that can barely be called a human being finally, after years of self imposed neglect and rejection of the world, gains a small measure of power over a subsection of a medium sized image board on the internet. Imagine him, his haughty sense of superiority finally validated in his mind, as he takes to his 'job' with utmost glee, a tyrant of his little corner of the world who clings to his meager powers, for he truly has nothing else.

This, my friend, is the janitor. He is not a myth, but reality. He is likely among us right now, reading this post and preparing to delete this thread as an affront to his little kingdom.

And do you know what the worst thing of all is?

He does it FOR FREE.

Attached: 1519505789316.jpg (305x341, 33K)

Jow Forums before:
>MODS ARE GODS
Redditchan:
>fuck jannys omg they do it for free xDD

All of you need to go back

Surely the janitors must be fairly compensated for their hard days of work? There's no way any self respecting person would do it for free right?

Attached: 1523891986471.jpg (5000x5000, 1.45M)

You fucking faggot. It's because the mods actually used to do entertaining shit and interact with the populace. They didn't just silently delete posts

You need to stop working for free

Wait, are you trying to say that these Janitors actually ban every single person in this thread

without any money? Are you sure? Everyone else has careers, yet somehow people are still working for free. Is it an internship?

Actual fucking brainlet kill yourself nigger

They dont need to do entertaining shit when reddit is already posting entertaining epic memes! I wonder what off topic thread OP posted that got deleted. Im sure it was truly epic!

How is this post pinned??

For free? No, that can't be right. Spending all day cleaning up an image board... for no pay? I don't believe it.

off topic threads are the only good threads. this is true no matter what board you go to. everyone knows that people don't really come here for serious on topic conversations

based and unironically true pilled

Based, I must say.

Attached: aham.png (500x498, 6K)

Based