Fitness truths that are hard to swallow

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Fitness truths that are hard to swallow

Winners use steroids

Attached: 1539651456572.png (71 KB, 598x566)

All urls found in this thread:

physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
youtube.com/watch?v=wVmYYddiNwU

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

huge redpill
roid users lose all their gains as soon as then stop roiding because they dont work out enough to maintain roid gains so they have to roid forever which cuts their lifespan by 50 years

Arnold used roids but responsibly with guidance from his personal trainer and doctor, not everyday, and now he looks like the boomer meme incarnate

tldr: analogy for turtle and hair

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

That's more of a bodybuilding truth. Most of the fitness jewtubers who claimed natty and were also into body building have came out and said if you wanna be a BBer you gotta roid because everybody does it
I don't think bodybuilders give to shits about strength let alone maintaining it and the size after they've cashed out on comps.

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

So maybe less people should want to be a winner and more should want the righteous results

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

if it doesn't alter your hormones, it doesn't work and is not worth your time or money

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Depends on what kind of winner you mean. Bodybuilding? Yeah, everyone does.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

becoming ripped doesn't get you the girl, it only lowers the barrier to success; you still have to pursue and make an honest effort to conquer the mountain--and without squashing your own insecurities and grooming yourself to love thyself, you'll never get the girl

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

Insertions and genetics are everything if you want to look "aesthetic". The only way to make lifting satisfying for an ungifted natty is to concentrate on strength and performance.

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

Arnold looks 100x better than 99% of men his age.
inb4 that one pic of him in shorts
That picture was taken when he had to stop training for months due to an injury
Find a recent pic and you will see he looks great.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Lift numbers mean nothing unless you compete.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Since he was 13.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

lose all their gains as soon as then stop roiding because they dont work out enough to maintain roid gains
implying working out hard lets you maintain mass built with unnatural levels of anabolic and androgenic steroids and that people who go off roids suddenly become lazy
look at this sad idiot

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

You can't outlift your insertions and bone structure.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

the big muscle =/= the big personality

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

personality is the muscle I never learned how to train

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

be yourself
work on your personality

Normies give conflicting advice

John Baker
John Baker

Not gonna lie I don't ever care that much about the muscle size, but I'm considering roids for the promised psychological changes.

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

Bruh, the best normie advice is to date yourself.

Would you rather date the version of you who benches 3pl8 or 2pl8?

Would you rather date the version of you who flosses or doesn't floss?

Would you rather date the version of you that says autistic things in conversations or just shuts the fuck up and listens to other people?

Would you rather date the version of you who takes rejection poorly or handles it well?

Went from NEET loser to Chad in just under 2 years and it worked for me. It was literally things like I realised I would be upset if my potential partner couldn't cook while at the same time not being able to cook. Who would someone rather be with? Me who can't cook or me who can cook.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Would you rather date the version of you that says autistic things in conversations or just shuts the fuck up and listens to other people?
what's the correct answer here?
both sound somewhat good to me

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

No you lose size from reduced water retention and reduced glycogen retention, you don't suddenly start losing muscle cells.

Secondly, steroids may have permanent benefits and even raise the natty limit, allowing you to maintain a certain level of physique more easily.

physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

constantly self improve
perfect body care
dress well
rarely talk about myself and always ask others about themselves
rarely autistic except when around girls I really like(everyone does this)
still alone

Shut up

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

maybe you're just ugly bruh

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Arnold did *not* use roids responsibly..

It's a well known fact that he was the only one who was reckless enough to use more steroids than all others back when the science was not as fully understood

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

This is me.
Also looking at deca ostarine anavar and equipoise for the supposed benefits of cartilage and tendon healing.

T. 27year old boomer with sports injuries.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

It’s just height.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

Steroids raise the natty limit.

This is assuming you dont fuck up your hormones to bad while on cycle. It doesn't matter how big you got on cycle if your natty test maxes out at 350 post cycle.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

Also wrong. Are you normies retarded or something?

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

*not*

Go back

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

oooh noooo duuuuude imagine ending up like arnold

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

maybe youre just boring

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

manlets have the best bodies

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

in pictures, sure

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Squatting over 2pl8 is not useful or necessary

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Dyel

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

hair
it's hare, read a book nigger

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

This.

The most sensible post in this thread with no replies. Says a lot.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

autistic around girls I really like
Well there's your problem

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

Not really hard to do for most people though right?

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Based and adultpilled.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

If you lift for women (of course you do, stop kidding yourself) bf% is more important than muscle mass. You can lift for 6 months and cut down to 9% bf and you’ll be ripped by normie standards.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

the real reason no one wants to hell DYEL's make it is becuase watching someone use your knowledge and experience to make visible gains in six months, that took you two years of trial and effort is soul crushing
I've lost gym bros over this

Attached: 1544882897430.jpg (14 KB, 242x224)

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

agree. arnold looks great for his age. really for anyone over 40, much less over 70. watch

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

cutting down to 9% BF natty after 6 months
Yeah good luck with that. Most people have a hard breaking the 12.5% limit natty, let alone the 10% one.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Dude, they are your legacy. Roshi will never be as powerful as Goku.

Juan Green
Juan Green

Yes.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

It's pretty hard to get into a meaningful long term relationship without being yourself. That shit will bubble to the surface regardless of what you do, so it's basically your only option unless you're a sociopath.

That being said, if you're a detestable human being you have to work on that. You need to get to a point where being yourself doesn't automatically repel people in your vicinity. It's a long, multistep process that all healthy human beings go through in their lives. It's also continuous, so you never get to stop

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Cope harder testiclet

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

he thinks he still doesn't roid
What a retarded faggot lmao

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

They're not mutually exclusive, act like the person you are but try to improve upon it every day with shit like confidence

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

there are no dick gains.

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

Attached: (You).png (550 KB, 610x609)

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

God damn

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

So maybe less people should want to be a winner and more should want the righteous results

This is whatever the moralfag version of s󠀀oy is

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

Yikes, natty cope

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

If you're lifting for anything but fun and health benefits you are retarded

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

The truth.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Genetics is everything and you can't change that (even susceptibility to roids is highly genetically determined)

Some guys have literally 0 chance of getting the physique they want

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

Good thread. Lots of true insights here. Bumping for support.

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

Perhaps not idealized size gains. But the evidence is you can still get a healthy dick and have great sex.

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

strength=muscles for a natty. So they do matter

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

are you posting nba champ and millionaire athlete tyson chandlers skinny legs as a bad thing? because he gets it done.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

I'm a natural at both. Feels bad

Attached: 1472331412960.jpg (16 KB, 500x500)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit