Does keto improve brain function?

Does keto improve brain function?

Attached: CB2B46D3-6111-43B0-8BE2-8B209BE00E25.jpg (2048x2048, 593K)

nah it does the opposite.
never met more delusiomal people than most keto fags.

the brain needs carbs to function properly
there's a reason ketards get called ketards

Looking at keto fags here, absolutely not.

Learn some self restraint before you all start lecturing us that bananas will give us diabetes.

the brain runs great with glucose... problem is, the brain needs really healthy blood flow. Tons of delicate little blood veins. Think of glucose like tiny little crystals. As they move through blood veins they rip and tear.

So the optimal situation is where you occasionally flush your system of glucose and let your infrastructure heal up and then flood it with glucose when you need to think hard. Tons of times I've come up with my best ideas after hitting carbs after a period of fasting or keto.

>t. autist
Keto is less carbs, not fucking none

>my best ideas
>hands you Nobel Peace Prize
>shows you door

Attached: bestever.jpg (400x433, 24K)

hey just because I'm stupid doesn't mean some of my ideas are better than others

I'm going to try it. I'm not smart anyway

>Does keto improve brain function?
No.
Eat a properly balanced diet, you idiot.

Yes.

Keto improves brain function.

Maybe.

Yes. Try it, rly works for some reason

Keto tends to work best as a way of increasing satiety at a lower number calories, enabling a caloric deficit in people who can't just suck it up and eat in a disciplined manner. If anything the perceived decrease in hunger makes people feel like they have a sharper mind due to not being distracted by hunger, blood sugar levels, whatever. This is usually negated by an increased desire to talk about keto at every opportunity.

I’m in a strict diet of taco salads and I feel great. I’m 5-6lbs per week as well.

There are actually studies which found keto decreases brain function, and it's not surprising since it was developed to help prevent epilepsy seisures, it's *point* is to decrease brain activity by subsisting in a state of ketosis

By using theketodiet to enter ketosis, you provide your body and brainwith a more efficient fuel source that decreases inflammation and neuronal damage,improves braincell growth andfunction, and regulates yourbrain'sneurotransmitters. Plus it's a great diet to get fatasses to stop being fatasses.

Attached: 0eRJEZN.jpg (1136x852, 141K)

Depends how you look at it. Can't cope with the low IQ retards surrounding you? Go keto and you'll be able to ignore them by becoming them.

It did. When i tried it last summer. When i was actually able to stick to it. I wish i could be on it again but since it got cold i have been eating anything and everything like a maniac. It's probably not a long term diet anyway, however you should try it. Modern Science isn't as advanced as some would tell you, at least in the field of nutrition.

> (OP)
> the brain runs great with glucose... problem is, the brain needs really healthy blood flow. Tons of delicate little blood veins. Think of glucose like tiny little crystals. As they move through blood veins they rip and tear.
this is the most retarded thing I've read today and I've been on/off lurking 4chins for a few hours. congrats user.

I lose 200lbs on keto and will always suggest others use the diet also. It just fucking works when nothing else seems to.

In theory it does as ketones can pass the blood–brain barrier easier than glucose but your mileage will vary.

Holy shit, and you figured this out all by yourself? I cant wait to tell my histology professor about how glucose actually rips and tears capillaries first thing monday.

I hope so since only retards hop on this meme diet, they need all the help they can get

yep

If you want optimal brain function, consume at least 10 grams of carbs per kilo of bodyweight per day, drink plenty of water and get at least 8 hours sleep

Probably in the short-term yeah, a couple of weeks of keto will give you a small boost, then re-adding carbs will give you another one

A low fodmap diet does something similiar with gut health, got low fodmap for a month, rebuild your gut health then slowly re-add foods.

regulate, dumbass, not decrease.

give Alzheimer patients MCT oil and their brain activity increases, because the cells finally get an energy source they can use.

>If you want optimal brain function, consume at least 10 grams of carbs per kilo of bodyweight per day
brb, eating 9 lbs of potatoes so I can study for my test

You're fucking retarded