I don't really care for the muscular type, I prefer guys who can make me laugh

> I don't really care for the muscular type, I prefer guys who can make me laugh
what do girls mean when they say this?

Attached: gf2.webm (640x840, 1.79M)

Probably that they prefer someone who can make them laugh you fuckin doofus

>I’m not like the other girls

It can't be my gains are for nothing?

Attached: 1500196270751.jpg (243x207, 9K)

u r uggo m8

Attached: FE3622CE-0013-410C-BA53-2F39E448C049.jpg (728x643, 69K)

funny = intelligent and that is a good trait, having a good body would add on to it

It's just another lie that girls tell.

You’re not supposed to just make muscle gains. You need to go out and make social gains so you arnt a jacked autist stumbling to get sentences out when a 4/10 passes by.

Why not be fit AND funny? Its not hard

>Believing what women say, ever

They mean that they want someone that entertains them, aka, that thinks something up, picks them up with their car, takes her to the place or event he already arranged, and afterwards take her to dinner somewhere before leaving her in the door of her house.

That's what she means bro

It's not that they don't like muscular guys, it's that the standard is set there. So what distinguishes the men from that point is a compatible personality that makes her laugh a lot.

Not hard retard.

Women like muscle, but not too much. Beyond looking athletic you’re just gonna see diminishing returns. Personality and face are far more important than body, too.

>funny = intelligent
Absolute fucking bulkshit

I’m very funny (at least people say so- I am... and by people i mean anons reposting my memes)

But yeah I’m embarrassingly low iq

For most women (I would say ~80% of women?), a nice body (up to being "athletic") is a nice bonus. But it's minor. I might affect your appearance in their eyes by half a point in their eyes, or maybe 1 point if they're into fitness themselves.
The rest of them are either chubby guy fetishists or turned off by any muscle definition, or insecure around fit men, or for whatever reason, being ottermode or athletic loses you points.

So all in all, lifting for women is not a particularly good reason to do so.

> checks out picture of muscular guys
> hmm
what did girls mean by this?

Attached: meh.webm (640x840, 726K)

How can I make her laugh if I'm ugly as fuck and a fucking animal

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 614K)

That you should strive for otter mode on top of having good looks

>what do girls mean when they say this?
It means they're not my type either; so I'd go for ones that do like muscle

She doesn't seem that impressed from the looks of it

>girls laugh at anything someone attractive says
>retards actually believe the "I prefer funny guys" shtick
girls like whatever that attractive guy likes/is

it means that you have once again been lied to and friend zoned.

Have you considered they are laughing at you?

Ohhhhhh, damn.

Attached: D429A2D6-DF42-4A63-989C-52A3B191C4FA.png (709x462, 660K)

it means women will laugh at your jokes if you are attractive. you think they actually have the capacity to get most jokes

*Shows dick*

They still want to get gorilla fucked by Chad but are afraid to talk openly about their desires due to social pressure.

This. Just google halo effect and you are good for life

Telling lies, telling sweet little lies.

They want an attractive guy. He cracks a joke, she laughs.

You naturally laugh at things attractive people say. I laugh like a fucking retard at my oneitis jokes, to the point of embarrassment.

She is, her eyes had betrayed her, sorry you dont pick up on subtle body language cues

they mean you are really boring, go lift a book sometime

It means she's lying

Thats how mafia works

You want laughs?
Just wait till you see OP's 1rep max

> lips closed
> downward pointing marionette line
> purpose retracted
> analytical pose
Definitely not impressed desu

Attached: sadfsdafafadsa.png (627x828, 755K)

That they've realized need to sound less superficial to make orbiters wait for them for a long term relationship, if after fucking every "muscular type" they want they couldn't get one to marry them.

She wants you to tell her your 1RM

life tip: if a girl doesn't subtly (or not so subtly, in some cases) hint that you're her body type -- regardless if you're jacked or not -- it means she's not into you.

this, I've had girls always go on how they hate muscles on a guy then 2 sec later tell CHAD they like muscles

It means that they're lying.

All more reason to be funny n smart

no way fag

Smart and funny will equal a well balanced persona, and smart would equal a well balanced bank account.
Women want someone to keep them up, financially, and emotionally.
If the wallet is big enough, looks aren't that big of a deal.
Don't lift for women, lift for you.
Women tend to come and go in your life, until you meet the right one. Weights are consistent. They are always 25KG or 50KG. Weights never change. Neither should your reason for lifting. Do it for you.

god i hate women

This one makes my blood boil.

We've been over this a million times.
1) Women are taught from a young age that they shouldn't appear superficial. So they, consciously or unconsciously, inflate the importance of personality and downplay the importance of face/body
2) sour grapes. Some women will cope with the fact that they're not attractive enough to get the really good looking guy with a muscular build by pretending that's not what they're attracted to.

It's not bullshit though. The issue is that it's really hard to measure intelligence. Make use of what you're good at.

anyone that believes this is a fucking idiot. what girls say they are attracted to and what they are ACTUALLY attracted to are 2 very different things. sure being funny helps. but girls arent exactly throwing themselves at a guy like jack black. be visually attractive or be forever alone.

Attached: CCB42B91-C53F-4F55-8287-B8ADC13F3FB7.jpg (828x800, 178K)

> implying a well educated traditional qt would go for a musclehead like your pic related monstrosity

Attached: blonde-actress-hermione-corfield-women-blue-eyes-face__aHR0cHM6Ly93YWxsdXAubmV0L3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb (3200x4263, 958K)

this is the most pathetic post in the entire thread. I'd rather be jack black than your pic related

she means that you're too small, you're ugly, and your personality sucks.

There is a difference in being a clown and being witty

His post is correct though. Although you're also correct that being a roidmonkey freak like pro bodybuilders is absolutely 100% never attractive.

Which is something I've always found hilarious. People are always bitching with their muscle dysmorphia about how the "natty limit is DYEL", but in reality the natty limit is pretty much exactly where you want to be for peak aesthetics. Not that ridiculous bodybuilder look.

Basically, everyone should be working to better themselves, including aesthetically, and if you're natty there's practically zero chance you're going to end up looking freakishly big.

As "Bob" said, "you'll pay to know what you really think".

What they believe they want is not what they want. That is how they end up walking out on their relationships and not really understanding what's going on other than that they are 'following their heart'.

It's not only women either. Many men can't face their true desires because it would make them monsters or predators. So they tell themselves a story that makes them a more socially acceptable person.

I really wish we'd get more studies that use biometrics like eye focus, pupil dilation, heart rate, blood pressure, etc rather than just using self-reporting.

>believing what women say

They’re insecure and want a guy they can boss around or not feel intimidated by because they’re so fucking dumb and fat.