What should I expect during a fast?

What should I expect during a fast?

Attached: 1496368939756.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

You will have an absolutely ravenous appetite. You will start to crave a different food every few minutes, with great intensity. But you won't be hungry.

You will be hungry.

disgusting taste in your mouth
all the time
for weeks

A constant great taste in your mouth for weeks

Weakness, tiredness, irritability, headaches, occasionally alleviated by moments of euphoria

Virtousness, vigor, calmness, concentration, occasionally ruined by moments of depression

OP here

I'm wondering if it's even worth it

Heterosexual here

I’m convinced its odd worth it

I'm gay btw don't know if that matters.

Checkem

ok

Creditem

What the fuck is going on lol

Only an absolute buffoon wouldn’t be able to tell the developments in this thread

Hunger

no

if trips OP has to fast for 50 days

Cheked

It is user.

I did a 10 day fast. It actually went pretty well. I never actually felt hungry, but I've also never been a fatass "food addict" to begin with. Just know what you're getting into, make sure to consume salts daily or else you'll feel like shit, and you can drink plenty of black coffee/tea, which is what I did. Also helps if you have things to do, like work/school/hobbies/etc to keep you occupied.

You'll be weaker during the fast and you won't be able to lift as much, but that strength returns upon refeeding. You'll also be in ketosis, and you'll have this odd taste on your breath, which is actually from acetone. You'll get used to it. And contrary to what you might think, you actually DON'T feel tired or lethargic. The entire time I felt extremely energetic and alert. You have a pleasant feeling of clarity. It's quite nice, actually.

At about 20hours you will literally have a childish tantrum about “me want to eat this stupid!!!”
After that it’s eady and you’ll do fine

Attached: 94FEC984-0E36-469F-8733-C5B83EA9D072.png (819x498, 955K)

it is usually implied when you talk about fasting

nice

Attached: laugh3.gif (200x150, 1.51M)