Almost a year from start

Almost a year from start.

I've hit 1 pl8 over head
I've hit 2 pl8 bench
3pl8 squat is oh so close
4pl8 dead is within reach

What the fuck am I doing wrong? Should I just have patience? I mean I look a million times better than when i started, but FUCK, Im still in twink territory, albiet the tallest twink you've ever seen, but twink, nonetheless.

When will it end anons?

Attached: bulking is a meme.jpg (723x853, 80K)

>inb4 clean your mirror.

I'd fuck you but overall you're a 6/10

Strength training and hypertrophy training are two different things my buddy boy.

>only does sets of 3-5
>wonders why he’s not getting any bigger

Are you literally fucking retarded?

There’s absolutely no way you’re at 1/2. You look like shit. Failed genetics if you actually are at 1/2. Just stop lifting

Not him, but I do 3*10
Sometimes in the last set I go all out and get it upto 14-16. Is it ok?
Or should I just do 4*12

You're not a viking. Some people aren't genetically predisposed to be strong. Be happy you aren't obese.

Like for reps or?

Rep those numbers for like 5's and see what happens. Don't get fat to do this and add in some shoulder/bis/traps/arm work. Give it some time. Don't listen to Jow Forums.

>he works out for strength instead of aesthetics

They got you too, huh?

Attached: 1544456583318.png (657x527, 51K)

12 10 10 8 for almost 6 months.
Never gonna stop, but thanks anyway
I do got those Viking height genetics tho
I can bench 225 for 3
i can squat 300 for 5, but failed 315 for some ungodly reason last max day.

picture related is me a few weeks back with better angle

Attached: progress pic.jpg (730x974, 85K)

How do people live like such pigs?

months*****
First of all, that mirror is FUCKED. its pocked all over from god knows what. Im pretty cleanly

>I have Viking genetics

No you don't. I drink like a fish, eat like shit, unironically have more muscle mass than you ever will. I'm not as lean, but I'm built like a brick shithouse.

I would say stick to sets of 12-10-10-8 for hypertrophy, but ive been making shit gains so Fuck do i Know.

'nother picture, from march.

Attached: progress nigga!.jpg (730x974, 82K)

Post body.

Im 6'9"
Im 235 lbs.
Im not shitting you, I have the height, but Im trying to put weight on

The height isnt a problem, ive got that down pat

Attached: 20180721_105924.jpg (1932x2576, 490K)

You look good for a 6'9 dude.
You've got a nice base going on. clean bulk for another year. Also, routine?
>mfw I'm 5'9

Post routine and body stats (height/weight)

DESU, you're still not that strong. Bench 315, then you'll be big. Dun worry about it so much. Just continue lifting. It takes waaaaaayyyy more than a year to get big.

Height 6'9"
Weight 235 lbs
I hit arms with barbell curls ( including bar, around 80ish lbs (60 on a curl bar). I do a burnout set that involves low weight high reps that burns out the flexors using (video [YouTube] The Most Effective Science-Based PULL Workout (Back, Biceps, Rear Delts) | Science Applied Ep 5 (embed))

I do some dumbell rows (around 70lb for 12 10 10 8) and some lat pulldowns mixed with pullups for 12 10 10 8

I have started on CANDITO for Routine, and it pushed my squat to 300 for 4-5
Love it so far.

Bicep is 15.25 inches, shoulder width is ABOUT 23 inches
havnt measured chest in a while

wrist is 8.5 inches, shoe size is 16-18 US

dick is 8.75 inches,

did i miss anything?

And i have large hands.

Attached: sodainhand.jpg (690x920, 115K)

>15kilo overhead
im never gonna make it
finna kms myself

Penis length and girth?

Girth? no clue, cant fit head in a toilet paper roll tho, so there is that. Never did a girth measurement tho.

proof that numbers don't fucking matter.

Thank you, Im not planning on stopping, but 315 is now on the goal list. Ill keep upping the weight till I get big.

This is bait. Your core numbers preclude these from being your lifts.

no bait here, seriously. I have some weird leverages. Which numbers are weird, and how so?

Maybe I was a little bit rude with the genetics stuff. I didn’t know you’re 6’9. I don’t want you to stop, I want you to eat more. You should be eating 4.5k+ in cals daily bro. Fuck the 1/2, get to 2/3 bro and you’ll look good.

You're just freakishly tall.

Lift for another few year and you may reach otter/small athletic. Best you can hope for at your height without gear

Thats the current Diet, Im up from 180 lbs. I was holocaust survivor mode for a while. I dont hit it most days, but 4.5k is goal for every day, anyway.

And, ill try, not planning on stopping! at 19, Ive got a long time to go.
You are probably right, but as long as I can gain weight, Ill atleast look big. And im pretty sure gear would blow my heart out.

Definitely not recommending gear. Tall guys have enough health issues as is.

The truth is that it will take years of dedication for you to get to an athletic look. I knew a 6 foot 8 basketball player and he just had the hardest time in the gym. Arms long as fuck. He'd get stronger but it just didn't show on his body. There's a reason why 6'8" built guys like LeBron and Gronk are so sought after -- it's really rare for athletes that tall to be that built.

People really underestimate how much weight you need to shift to be "big". That (possibly roidy) gym bro with the 17" arms? He can bench 315. Most of the big guys at your gym should be able to bench it.

Squat 4 plates for reps, bench 3 plates, give it some time.

Compete with the man in the mirror bro. If you missed out on cals one day, make it up the next day and add on whatever your deficit was. Strive for greatness lankbro

Well fuck, I'm just going to have to start doing this.

Dude, I have no clue. I'm only 5'10" but benching 2 plate and only having 80lbs on accessories is rough.

If you're like me, you did strength for a while. That's awesome. Now look into hypertrophy routines. Try a split for a few months.

I'm 6'4"

>I've hit 1 pl8 over head
>I've hit 2 pl8 bench
>3pl8 squat is oh so close
>4pl8 dead is within reach

1rm doesnt count twink

So you know the struggle?

you're going to get there slowly but you'll peak far beyond us mere manlets. you should look into acting

that's just because they don't have the money to eat as much as they need to get built. they probably have to eat like a literal horse

is your dick huge? how big are your balls? can you measure for us?

You're probably not doing volume and accessories

And / or they're fixated with eating clean and don't realize what they need is to eat 2 pounds of red meat every meal followed by an entire cheesecake not a chicken breast and broccoli with rice.

You still look like shit because you're too tall.

when will lanklets learn?

they do, these are just low numbers. retard
and hes 6 foot 4

Dick is 8.75 inches. I wish icould claim 9" but alas, no dice. Balls? How the fu k?
I threw in a rough overview of routine earlier on. I also do barbell rows, skull crushers, and a menagerie of other shit not worth mentioning

6'9 kek

I (OP) am not this guy

My height is listed with my stats

op the 6 foot 4. 9 inch long dick chad who hasnt figured out how to eat more food. really activates my almonds

except OP is 6 foot 9 with an 8.75 inch dong (we'll call him 9, who's counting?) and still hasn't told us how big his balls are

like are we talking ping pong balls, chicken eggs, walnuts?

>:( For Fucks sake people, my stats are here
your almonds dont get much fucking activation do they?

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH'
half eggs. Balls are some African Grey (bird) eggs.

Idek where to begin here.

Attached: download.jpg (500x608, 160K)

but you have huge hands, are you sure that's proportionate? you probably have a couple of legit chookies in your pants mate, that's some shit to be proud of

I.... I have no fucking clue dude. you have already gotten my sorry ass to fcking squeeze my nuts once, lets just call them some small fucking garden variety store bought eggs, and call it a day.

The shit i do for strangers online, god damn.

Attached: 14591942_258318541230871_6657207039741132800_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Dick size is only slightly related to length

For reps? Or singles. They should be 1x5 reps, not singles, which is what your doing, or your 6’5”, which in that case you need to eat easily 6000 cals a day

charlie?

And what did you really expect? Do you even realize hownslow muscle gains are. You're not gonna get any decent results in just a year.

uhh... what?

OP, I'm going to address your post seriously.
First of all, I'm skeptical that you're moving the weight you claim to move but let's assume you're not bullshitting and you actually have decent form (assuming a lot).

You are not eating enough. You need to be consuming a LOT OF FOOD in order to grow in any significant sense. The rule of thumb is 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. If you weigh 160 lbs then consume 160g of protein per day. Eat a big breakfast. Eat within a 12-hour window; rats that eat within a 9 hour window experienced significantly greater muscle growth than rats that ate around the clock and still much better muscle growth than those that ate in 12 hour windows, so 9 would clearly be optimal.

You're not eating enough. Make sure you actually consume enough protein. Oh and get 8 hours of fucking sleep - it's a stress-recovery adaptation. You gotta give your body the chance to recover.

is your name Charlie F----------?

I’m 5’10 with a 8.5 inch

>The rule of thumb is 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. If you weigh 160 lbs then consume 160g of protein per day.
I'm going to find you and skin you alive faggot.
You don't need that much protein. It's per LEAN BODY MASS. Why do you need protein for your fat, you dumb brainded Mongoloid cunt.

what happens to the extra protein then, genius? you think you just shit it down the toilet or that it clogs up your kidneys?

This is what happens when you eat a lot of food and do strength training.

Attached: 1546552434988.jpg (1050x793, 106K)

I doubt that he's moving as much weight as he thinks he is, maybe he's half repping his squats or something but he looks almost untrained for someone who claims to have hit 1-2-3-4.

Either that or he's only doing the big 4 and neglecting other accessories like rows, and only chases numbers and not doing enough volume on bodybuilding style work.

lmao nigga i'm like twice your size, lean and can't even bench 2pl8
switch to a hypertrophy routine already, you retard

6'7 lanklet here too, btw

no

Definitely moving the weight, and form is essential for someone my height. Chest touch for bench, 225 has been a big goal, and only hit it recently. OHP was the first I hit.

Squats are the only one I have depth concerns on, because of inconsistencies with 1RM. I try to go ass to grass every time, but recent knee problems have made it "just above" ass to grass on every rep.

Strength wasn't main focus, but I wanted to atleast hit 1/2/3/4 before I went for size.
Why be big if you cant lift shit?
Maybe your wingspan is worse than mine (6'11")? I found moving hands out on the bar made a big difference. If you are "twice my size" and it isnt fat, then lmao2pl8 should be a morning warm up for you. Whats your weight?

Did hypertrophy at first to escape Auschwitz mode, btw. I will go back to it after I hit 1/2/3/4
for a few reps each.
You are right, I probably aint getting the right amount of calories. Im doing 4.5k a day as a goal, and I miss it pretty frequently (twice a week if its a busy week)
I am also not a rat, but I'll avoid leaving food out for them in a 9 hour window, I dont want to find them benching the trap.

Attached: thumbs_up.jpg (540x676, 33K)

Bodybuilding communities put way too much emphasis on bragging about lifts

Form, volume and diet

I look better than you and can't lift anywhere near as much at the moment after recovering from a fractured arm

230, 9%bf, but my quads are small because my fucked knees prevent me from squatting even half my bodyweight, so chest and delts are huge for 230, despite having no strength

seriously my dude, hypertrophy

Ill go for it, but what the fuck. 9 percent body fat, 230? jesus christ, thats like all muscle, but no 2pl8? You have to be close right?

I would Highly recommend Candito's program if you do want to hit bench. Ill take your advice and throw in a separate full body hypertrophy day, pushing me to 7 days a week of fuck my life social life exercise, until I can claim 1/2/3/4, then ill transition to focusing on higher reps.

Im also off to sleep. its 3am for me, I'll reply later

i'm at 205*3, can't hit 215*1 tho
i do use a slightly narrower grip (about ohp width) which doesn't help, but i find it strains my pecs a lot more so i prefer to stick with it, mostly i just do 230 8*10 on a flye machine

>Im 6'9"
Cry me a fucking lanklet. Why dont you go play slender-man and leave lifting to us manlets.

try actually training for hypertrophy if thats your goal.

that's gonna mean not doing the same 4 fuckin exercises over and over. Use a lot of exercise variation and isolation exercises, bodybuilding style, and youll put on more size.

If i see another "I trained for strength for a year and got stronger, what am i doing wrong?" thread ima lose my mind

1 2 3 4 applies if you're average height. If you're taller you may need to add 50-100lbs to that goal to look like you lift as you have a higher strength ceiling and muscle limit

you're not 9%
post picture to prove us wrong, everyone that has posted pictures ITT so far is 14% or higher

I'm really struggling to believe those tiny triceps, and that tiny chest is pressing 100kg for reps.

probably doing extremely wide grip meme form with no ROM

Its about 1.4x wider than shoulder width. ROM is fine, I can at least say that. Chest touch is a must, and I'm not too flexible like some of those weirdos who back arch like they are possessed.

In which case all I can say is you need more reps. If you're eeking out 2 plate bench at that size then well done, but lets change your approach to 1.5plate bench, but doing 5 sets of 8, focusing on perfect reps. You'll see a lot nicer chest growth

Bro there is no fucking way you are benching 100kgs with good form adn full rom with those triceps and chesticles

Don't know what to tell you. I just came off of a nearly 2 year training hiatus, and can still hit 1/2/3/4 easily. I guess I'm just a genetic freak.