Rate my raw animal-based diet breakfast

Rate my raw animal-based diet breakfast

Attached: 20A6AB19-668A-442F-B649-B60D9F12E0D5.jpg (2048x1536, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scitechnol.com/the-effects-of-highfat-or-highcarbohydrate-diet-on-intramyocellular-lipids-hrzA.php?article_id=2354
youtube.com/watch?v=DXKJaQeteE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

butter/94

Hehe

Diabetes/10

are you retarded?

Can you please explain how a zero carb/sugar diet gives you diabetes?

>h-he he, am i fitting in, guys?

Attached: 1535751326337.png (645x773, 11K)

If that is regular store bought butter, don't eat it. Only eat raw butter.

>raw
>butter made from milk which isn't raw
Also enjoy the salmonella from those eggs and shitting fluid constantly due to no fibre.

Based and carnivorepilled /10

>no carbos
>diabetes
I could eat OP's breakfast and my sugar levels won't move
t. type 1 diabetes

OP serious question how do you eat that steak with out gagging/vomiting?

enjoy low test and high cholesterol

Attached: Carnivore's Finest.png (1804x1400, 870K)

ask Shawn Baker

Attached: ShawnBaker.png (3500x1969, 3.47M)

Vegans bend themselves so far backwards to argue against eating meat they've memed themselves into thinking red meat causes diabetes.

Have you ever tried raw? Not OP, raw foodist or even a carnivore (though I'm considering a switch) and I tried raw meat, it's actually pretty good. If anything it's a bit blander than cooked because of no Maillard, but its tenderness makes up for it
I'm not too crazy about the raw fat though

Responding to myself while I read the retardation of Jow Forums
>are you retarded?
And your point is? That this breakfast won't fuck up your insulin levels? I got bad news for you.
> focus on carbohydrates
>ignores fats in the process of diabetes.
What about type 2?
Meat is good, seriously. You can live without, but we humans are heterotroph. We need to feed off other species.

>ignores fats in the process of diabetes.
Source.
Unless you mean buildup of adipose tissue making you more insulin resistant. Which isn't about dietary fat.

Looking great bro, would eat

cope, of some kind

Bro, you're going to get sick/bad health, eat at least half plant-based and half animal-based

Isn't type 2 just extreme insulin resistance because of chronic sugar overconsumption?
People cure their type 2 with keto

yes. fats don't cause diabetes type 2 in any conceivable way. Diabetes type is 100% a result of spiked insulin from sugar/carbs. That guy is either trolling or clueless.

meat looks really good. are those pastured eggs?

Shawn Baker has pre-diabetes lmaoo.

Do you actually think meat causes diabetes?

Attached: DbGYOmNXcAMk9L4.jpg (850x400, 42K)

>type 2 becomes nonketotic hyperosmolar
Do you not know the difference between type 2 and Diabetic ketoacidosis?

fibre is meme by cereal companies, and eggs are completely safe to eat lol. Surely you've had over-easy eggs before right?

>implying fiber will make your shit hard
>implying that you can get salmonella from raw eggs

based and hehepilled

He looks like a morlock lmao

Explain how a guy who eats only meat has it.

he doesn't have pre-diabetes he made a whole video explaining that and other things about his blood work, just search for it

Fiber makes your stools softer, retard.

Post again if you make it to next year bro

Jesus Christ who's the skinwalker

2/10 for making me reply

Fiber is literally a jew meme

So many tards in this thread. OP that looks delicious.

not rotten wouldn't eat

Insulin resistance is caused via several mechanisms. In OPs case Intramyocellular Lipids.

Based hehe poster

According to this study, a high-fat diet did not increase intramyocellular lipid levels, but a diet high in carbs did.
>TA muscle IMCL increased (2.06 ± 1.27 vs. 3.52 ± 1.92, p=0.04) after four weeks of consuming a high-carb diet (maintenance phase) in the CFF group (Figure 2), but no significant change was seen after the same period of time after consuming the high-fat diet and neither in FCC group.
Source: scitechnol.com/the-effects-of-highfat-or-highcarbohydrate-diet-on-intramyocellular-lipids-hrzA.php?article_id=2354

Imagine being so painfully retarded that stating your opinions that you legitimately believe in internet forums afford you this quantity of (You)'s every time.

Basically, just imagine being a vegan in a place where people discuss how to be healthy.

Study group of 22 already overweight women in a developing country and published in an obscure journal.

It's not a very good study user

cursed image

lmao nigga looks like a jewish lesbian

>I don't like this study that proves me wrong, let me obfuscate
I also notice you never proved your claim about Intramyocellular Lipids coming from food. IL come from adipose tissue, lean people don't experience insulin resistance compared to obese.

i was gonna say, that's not a Man

Attached: 1545084711640.png (399x322, 42K)

nice

>His bloodwork shows him to be in horrible health.
>It's not true because he, who got his doctor's title revoked, says so.

Lmao ok.

>thinking having a high LDL means anything
Your knowledge is outdated. Educate yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=DXKJaQeteE0

see

Type 1 anons, how difficult is it to dial in your glucose levels for high-intensity activities like soccer?

underrated post, not many people seem to understand the role of the adrenal glands in diabetes, which happens to be most disturbed from heavy products such as animal meats and beans.