Fem /cbt/

Current body thread

FEMANON ONLY

No boys allowed ;)

Attached: soz.jpg (429x766, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201207/the-battle-the-sexes?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SS + GOMAD

DYEL

SS+ GOMAD

HEY FATTY

Nice gyno faggot

IM A TRANSWOMAN AND IM GOING TO POST MY BODY IN THIS THREAD

took this 4 hubby two weeks ago lol

Attached: pic4hubby.jpg (723x540, 216K)

You look better with clothes on sweaty

i bet he's on another continent right now

Most of Jow Forums has never seen a nude female body in person. Head to the other chan, sis. You know which one I mean.

For England, James?

Gibs milkey

Attached: 1530637654298.png (223x223, 84K)

how is it possible the females can go through life and not gain a single pound of muscle

kys

>not tits
>flat ass
>chubby
Really sad.
Cut + squat

kys

Disgusting, would consider sudoku

Did mommy's little incel get triggered? Awwww

Testosterone encourages the growth of muscle mass. You’re arguing about a physiological difference between males and females

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201207/the-battle-the-sexes?amp

LOOOOOONNNNDOOOOOOOOOOON

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-205417~2.png (520x534, 185K)

post uncensored link bb

nice try whiteknight

Stay mad, cuck.

Next you'll tell me blacks are genetically lower in intelligence.

not what I'm talking about at all. look at the OP. not a single shred of muscle fiber anywhere on her body. 100% skin, bone, and flab.

surely just daily activities of life would result in some kind of muscle growth?

OH GOD YES

Attached: The_Thicc_Man_0.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

Attached: 1461077171461.jpg (228x260, 27K)

Post body.

women with no tits are useless

THIS IS NOW A SURPRISE PUSHUP THREAD LETS SEE THOSE NUMBERS MOVE IT MOVE IT GO GO GO

Attached: images (21).jpg (739x415, 43K)

rolling for 99

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: DxJL9L1XQAAj_3l.jpg (540x720, 54K)

DYEL MALE INVASION

Attached: Image-1.jpg (750x1334, 117K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1508783066745.png (299x213, 29K)

Manlet too.

She has muscle, it’s just beneath a layer of fat which is absolutely average for women...

Oh shit nigger

Were you pregnant on the left? No joke.

Of course, are you retarded or what.

Jow Forums is officially /soc/ now

No, for Wales.

absolutely based

Attached: DQg8ZkYWkAEfsDP.jpg large.jpg (1533x915, 68K)

if you removed her fat she would look like eugenia cooney.
fuck off sticc roastie

Attached: skeltal.jpg (800x493, 77K)

disgusting tits and you are a fatty! never post this abomination of a body online ever again!

He’s listening