Six months lifting

>Six months lifting
>20 days nofap
>finally confident enough to ask out qt trap on grindr
>fuck her/him up the ass

Attached: download.jpg (248x204, 12K)

Wtf dude

Attached: 1547955263232.jpg (1600x1541, 186K)

That's still more sex than I'm getting.

find some gym rat on Grindr
hookup
invited me for a 3 way
get fuck by two musclefags

the end

also what they say about gym rats is true
they really do have mental problems

not that I don't, but who wants people that are equal or more than them o. the crazy scale

what's wrong with a little trap lovin'

Please repent user. Don't be a sodomite.

False confidence and you’re taking the easy way out. Why smash lady boys when you can fuck real ladies? Don’t settle for less user, I believe in you.

Attached: A103B02B-6C2B-4047-BD98-D2B5351E5292.jpg (640x800, 570K)

Based, gonna make it

You have to ask people out on grindr? i thought you just met up to fuck

nice no homo

i like reaching around and stroking its feminine penis while i fuck it though

*him

Can I find gym buddies on grindr?

>feminine
>penis
the internet has ruined you

Did you really need confidence? They'll fuck anything.

it was a qt feminine penis. only about 4.5" and thin.

Fucking traps is awesome. It feels degenerate as fuck so its extra hot and you can do basically whatever you want. The only problem is it leads to further degenerate behaviors like face-fucking crossdressers and going to glory holes and once you do that youre dopamine regulation is just fucked. It makes you want to engage in more high risk sexual encounters, good luck raising a trad family now. God help me.

One day your making sweet sweet love to a soft, feminine trap and then suddenly, it seems, time passes and youre sitting on a dildo in a dingy hotel room while two non-passable CDs take turns blowing you.

Attached: 1537374807478.jpg (1000x730, 162K)

Show pictures of the trap

Nigga you're gay, just fucking admit it, damn

Im like 35% gay

>nofapping for this

Attached: 2mTTNkGWl98zcjKOz5U-vxIAK-SYD5CZuvDWHzng0rafhXdEHE-Wa5uAbY0JXRz-jg=w720-h310.jpg (551x310, 24K)

no you're full gay, the real deal, a humongous faggot

i once install grindr just to see what's going out there, i put a pic of myself (no face of course) and put that i wanted a muscular good looking guy to fuck me. I get like 30 messages some from legitimate 8-9/10 guys willing to fuck me. Now i'm considering to become a faggot since i dont get attention from girls, but STDs scared the shit out of me

Attached: 1522432591613s.jpg (121x125, 2K)

Gay communities are small. Just realize everyone on there is fucking everyone else and you are almost sure to get an STD.

Not trying to scare you away from gay, just saying that it is a very real and very likely hazard to fucking guys on Grindr.

Jesus Christ

I do this every time I get to like 5 days nofap

i know, from that day i learn that faggot are extremely promiscuous, i mean i just put a pic of myself on grindr, i'm very fit but not zyzz tier and get a tons of guys willing to fuck me. They dont know me, they even't know if i have some std yet they are invite me to their places to fuck. I honestly feel bad with myself for feeling aroused about that

>all these trap fucking threads
we getting psyoped

I hate how much I relate to this except I bottom

>Imagine being so insecure and in need for validation that you let a guy fuck you in the ass
Dude, you're either gay or you're not.
If not, any contact with a penis that is not your own should disgust you.

Attached: fa.png (413x479, 41K)