How do you respond?

How do you respond?

Attached: 796AD801-C807-4B36-8B52-7794F1D4AAED.jpg (750x796, 183K)

wear a sweater

Put on a sweater Nancy

>"Are you shivering cause it's cold?"
>"Cool you'll burn off that extra one pound from your fat insulation."

What? You lose more weight by being in cooler environments because your body uses more energy to warm you

Work from home.
Put an extra layer on.
Change the thermostat.
Fucking retard.

FUCKING WHORES DRESSING LIKE WHORES AND COMPLAINING THEY'RE COLD
FUCKING CUNT BITCH
NO WE CAN'T TURN THE HEAT UP, 80% OF US ARE WEARING DRESS PANTS/SHIRT
WHORE OR WARM
CHOOSE ONE
BITCH

Attached: 1547652209429.png (600x700, 16K)

This is ass backwards. Your body uses more calories to keep you warm when it's cold.

Makes sense but idgaf. I'm always too warm but I don't need an entire university department dedicated to making me feel better about it.

"How about you consume 20 fewer calories a day? Or take the stairs?" That'll more than offset the teeny tiny effect.

I think you're all missing the massive problem here. You can argue "I shouldn't have to bring a sweater to be comfortable, etc."

You can't, however, argue that the supposed cutoff range for this 'fat storage effect' is 76 degrees. Imagine someone is pushing for the office to be 80 degrees because they're cold at 72. That is what these people are asking for.

Would Hitler really have prevented this? That's my question. Years later, would the reich have kept people from getting so soft and spoiled or is it just an inevitability living in a first world for so long?

>Would Hitler really have prevented this?
the argument presented in the OP is a symptom of decades of the work of the Cultural Marxists. the answer to your question is that Hitler would have stopped them, but these issues may still have arose from other sources, mainly luxury and complacency.

he's an idiot
t.bsc biochem

Slaving over a hot stove was the right idea.
Day of the kitchen soon.

Develop please

Be.tween this and what I understand of cold exposure (ie no much), shouldnt cold exposure trigger mitochondria and burn fat instead of storing it ?

Another valid reason for women to exit the work place.

>lower the thermostat

Attached: Pierce+Brosnan+Pierce+Brosnan+LAX+3AO4pgYwWqrl.jpg (404x594, 81K)

fucking kek

Men have a strict dress code while women have a variety of choice for business attire. Why the fuck don't they wear more instead of asking that the men be forced to sweat?

>men have to wear hot suits to work
>can't peel off any layers without looking unprofessional
>women can and do wear skirts, sleeveless shirts/blouses, etc to work
>can add on more layers and look professional
So why do they always complain that it's too cold? Just wear a sweater and/or more insulating pants

Don`t wear short clothes if you are cold, wear something appropriate.
Besides I weight 127 lbs and can ride my bike in lycra just fine at temperatures of about 0°C.

I have noticed that cutting calories seems to make me feel cooler in the summer, so it's easier to lose weight then because you don't want to be too hot. But in the winter it's a pain because you're hungrier and depressed from not eating and the sun being dimmer.