/fat/ - half of my calories come from alcohol edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For roly poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com(better for packaged food)
cronometer.com(better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1547204696811.png (319x244, 51K)

CONFESS

Attached: confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Hi Father, ate Burger King yesterday for OMAD, but I'm also doing 414 pushups from that day to friday courtesy of the pushup thread.

Is it normal to not notice any change? I hope I'm not anorexic

that depends, has anything changed?

I'm back to having 3-4 milos per day.

What's really bad is, I'm having them with 3 heaped teaspoons of milo. Not good.

Doesn't seem all that bad really.

Do you know what milo is lol

nothing to confess, father. Proudly i am walking the painfull path to katharsis.

Yes, I've lost like 14 kgs and my waist was 103 cm in november and is 93 today

Real bad binge today. I gotta see a therapist or something about it, every time I get a tiny little sad I hit up the pizza place.
When I was first losing weight, I didn't notice anything for like 20kg, then in the last 10kg suddenly I was noticing it. Seeing yourself in the mirror all the time constantly updates your perception of yourself. Look at old pictures, take progress pictures in the same lighting every few kilos
You got this user
throw it out dude!
It's not the same taste, but chocolate protein shakes can at least act as a meal replacement and isn't just empty calories

It's chocolate milk?

I started a new job, working 60 hour weeks in a warehouse, lots of heavy lifting, lots of walking. This should help speed up my weight loss.

Throwing it out would be the easy option. I think I need to learn to live with the temptation. My family isn't exactly healthy either so even chucking out the milo there will be other unhealthy foods that I will be tempted by.
Yeah, but it's quite calorie dense I'm pretty sure. 3 of them is like 500 calories I think. It's the milk that really pushes it up. I'd probably be better off just drinking normal chocolate milk instead of milo honestly.

Milo is like Nesquik I guess.

Attached: 1533279740380.jpg (1200x1200, 1.35M)

you're nowhere near anorexic bud, don't sweat it

I know I'm a fat focking bastard, but isn't anorexia that you have a distorted view of yourself?

snagged loads of weight watchers meals for 1 in morris for like 50p each

Attached: Untitled (10).png (633x758, 26K)

yes and no..
the diagnosis requires a bmi of lower than 17.5, but obviously people don't get that thin just out of the blue, they obviously had anorexia before the symptoms presented

it is a mental disorder, but it's difficult to diagnose without the physical symptoms, and it's hard to treat at any stage regardless of the health of the individual

so... it doesn't really matter right now
unsatisfactory answer, sorry the best I've got

Ate an entire bag of nacho doritos and flavor blasted goldfish while drinking last night.

That's body dysmorphia but they're related as anorexia nervosa is a type of body dysmorphia. You have to be literally delusional that you're overweight when you're underweight though to be considered. You're just fat and afraid of being fat. Get to a normal weight first.

Just don't fall into the shitty food trap. A lot of your co workers are probably gonna be bringing in pizza and donuts and stuff. Also use proper lifting technique, don't fuck your back up.

Greetings Father, today I ate a whole snickers bar even though I told myself I can only have half

Ah, okay thanks

glad I'm a hermit who doesn't get invited to functions or meals out

I ate an average of barely 600 calories a day for the last week because of anxiety and as a result I lost less weight than the weeks prior which had more calories. I'm confused and sad that "cheating" didn't work. I'm sorry that I'm so pathetic.

Had 2 pringles, 2 chocolate milks, 1 200g chocolate bar and 3 1.5 liter cola this weekend. I'm really glad I did, because now I won't ever crave that shit again, it made me sick and gave me the shits

Attached: 1545434750809.gif (205x210, 221K)

Stats?

Rare fatjak

5'2", 158.5 lbs currently. I lost 1.3 lbs this week, 2.5 lbs the previous week, and 2.6 the week before that. It's my second month of diet and excercise, so the major water weight was already dealt with.

I ate 500 cals worth of pancakes with syrup for breakfast.

Attached: 1460249342995.png (383x385, 43K)

Early on you're going to be losing water weight especially if you cut salty snacks and carbs from your diet. Eventually that evens out so you lose more fat than water. If it helps you probably lost closer to 1.3 pounds of fat than like the previous week where you lost maybe a pound of fat and 1.5 of water.

I'm doing this. My scales show I'm losing fat, should I believe them?

Don't get discouraged. You're doing the right things.

>because now I won't ever crave that shit again
you'll do it again next month and say the same thing. The best way to get rid of sugar addiction is to limit yourself to reasonable amounts per week. Bingeing and then trying to go cold turkey is setting yourself up for failure.

How long have you been dieting?

About 2 weeks! But I'm 10lb down. I suspect most of that is fluid loss.

I've been at my first plateau since roughly the start of the year. I've been diligently eating at or below a 1000 cal deficit so I know eventually it'll drop again, but it's kinda lame stepping on the scale every day and being stagnant

My heartbeat is noticeably highly irregular during runs. Is this something I should get checked out or is it my heart giving and extra pump here and there to keep my body at peak performance?

Attached: 1535382105335.png (340x400, 163K)

Yeah that's fluid loss. Remember a pound of fat is 3500 calories. If you are on a 1000 calories deficit you'll lose two pounds of fat so if you lose ten pounds in two weeks instead of four than six of that was water.

Go to a doctor.

To clarify, the plateau started at the start of the year, but this is my first plateau since I started losing (Oct 6, 2018)

I am swinging 3-5 kilos for a year now.

I want to stabilize my weight and then go for the kill in the summer.

Attached: dreger chips.gif (444x250, 1.04M)

You're probably right. I've already majorly reduced sodium and carbs, so I really just need to be patient. I haven't been dieting long enough to get so concerned over my weight loss trends.
I will do better. I want to be in this for the long haul and be healthy at the end of it.
I appreciate you, /fat/bros.

>or is it my heart giving and extra pump here and there to keep my body at peak performance?

lmao that's what it is you'll be fine mate just up the intensity

Plateaus generally are eating more than you think you are. I'm on a plateau right now but that's because my roommate baked brownies two days ago and I had two meals three days ago. It's not an official plateau because I've lost some weight in the past two weeks but it's my habits that are keeping me the same weight and not magick.

does he have a wig?

I don't eat this shit every weekend, I just felt like doing it this one time

it's all natural baby

Attached: dreger schnupper.jpg (540x540, 57K)

finally got my food scale lads. I'm kicking out all my prepackaged snacks and replacing them with shit I actually want to eat from the big bags. shit's gonna be cash.

I'm pretty certain that I'm not, I use a food scale and count everything I eat

What are your sodium levels like?

Typically in the mid 3000s but that's where they were when I wasn't stuck

That's not bad. A little high but not much higher than 2600 the recommended amount. Macros?

I don't really intentionally track macros but this is what mfp says for last week as an example

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-115148.png (1080x2160, 168K)

Try upping your protein and lowering your carbs and see if that helps break the plateau. Not keto necessarily but just a little change.

Alright, I'll give it a shot. 6'2" ~352lbs btw

Also recalculate your TDEE every month or so. It's going to drop as you lose weight. To keep the weight loss as linear as possible you're going to have to eat less and less which gets easier as you shrink.

Yeah I have been. I think mfp does it automatically but I've been doing it manually every few weeks just in case

You're on the right track just keep going with consistency and you'll get there.

5'7 278lbs peak.

Attached: 52f67798-1e6c-4791-9b8a-45ca3cbf75f1.jpg (405x720, 82K)

165lbs a couple days ago. Still feeling like I need to lose another 20-30 pounds.

Attached: 0115192241a~2.jpg (1304x1575, 291K)

Damn dude, you look good. I've been worried about loose skin but it looks like your stomach is in pretty good shape, gives me hope

25.8 BMI right now. You're overweight so you still have a ways to go before you reach a median BMI for your height. Great work though. It's impressive and you're an inspiration.

how did you get that big?

How much weight do you have to lose in order to stop calling it water weight?

Well humans are 80 percent water so when you cut down to 40lbs from 200lbs that would be all water weight lost.

Water weight is dependent on carbs, salt and creatine in your diet. You're always going to have some water weight but dieting will reduce it if you reduce those three things. There's probably other factors but those are the big ones.

and here I thought troll science was a dead meme, kek

Forgive me father for I have sinned
Thursday was my cheat day of the month and i have a super sonic bacon burger with a 5 piece chicken dinner. And I regret it

how long did this take and did you use any particular strategy?(like only eating chicken/carrots +cardio 3x a week)

I went on an alcohol bender, I feel awful.

I want to go on a jog just to get my head right and get back on track but it's 5 degrees out. Roads are crap and driveway is shoveled, don't wanna get hit by a car. I wish I had a treadmill or stationary bike.

I drank two soda's cuz I thought caffeine would help, it kinda did.

I was 750+ under my tdee for 50 days easy, I just suddenly feel really depressed. I dropped 35 lbs, am 25 from my goal weight.

/blog post.

Attached: trash.jpg (596x1042, 169K)

not him but

>boredom eating snacks between meals (like poptarts )
>sweet tooth snacking (like eating a entire pint of cookies n cream IceCream in one day)
>always getting the portabello swiss burger over a salad
>always going for coke/dairy products instead of water
>ultra-sedentary lifestyle. spend like 80% of your time in at your computer/TV having never once exercise outside of gym class

Its stupidly easy to get to that point.
its what happens when your weight literally never crosses your mind as you continue to chow down on tasty goodness.

then one day you are brushing your teeth in the mirror post-shower and you realize just how badly you fucked up.

Attached: 1474290405991.png (492x711, 161K)

chill mate, in the long run it'll be fine. just relax today and then hit another 50day run

> drank two sodas for the caffeine
You fatties really are retards. Sodas has hardly any caffeine. Also there are diet sodas. Also there is COFFEE AND TEA AND EVEN CAFFEINE PILLS. Holy shit the excuses.

Usually it sneaks up on you over the years.
A 200 calorie surplus a day (which really isn't a lot of a surplus), gives you a 21lb gain in a year.
Pair that with a bit of ignorance and you got yourself 100-140lb overweight.

Am I wrong to use the freezing temperatures where I live as an excuse to keep a couple extra pounds?
6’0 and 185

Attached: image.jpg (1576x2098, 1.29M)

>down 11 lb from the beginning of the year
>288 to 277
considering keto and/or fasting. extended water fasting is especially appealing to me as a test of willpower but i also just wanna get this shit off ASAP. I've just been counting calories but I don't undereat or anything, trying to maintain an average 1000 cal deficit

If you're happy with how you look that's what matters mate

A lot of people bulk in the winter for that reason but you can also hack the cold for the opposite effect. We burn more calories when we're cold because of the thermogenic effect. That's why there's holiday feast days around the world for when the climate starts to get cold because otherwise in the age before food became cheap and readily available people would die of starvation. Luckily we're fatties so that won't happen. Take walks in the winter. Drink ice water in the winter. Allow yourself to shiver. Don't eat ice cream though as that's counter productive.

It's taken probably close to two years now. I was really afraid of loose skin and I balk at having surgery.

Taking up biking helped (3-7 Miles every day).

Preparing all of my meals 2 weeks or more in advance helped as well as. Having a bunch of whey based snacks available also.

I was also gifted 6 weeks worth of test by a bodybuilder friend of mine. Helped me break a plateau. But probably wasn't appropriate.

bring back the old OP

Attached: file.png (1226x101, 44K)

the thing is I won’t be happy til I get pecks, abs, tris then bis in that order to kinda offset the extra weight I have. What target areas would y’all recommend for that

I read some bitches actually like heavier guys as they’re more likely to survive if they were forced to live innawoods. like an innate desire they aren’t aware of. Either way having a 6 pack over a little fat reserve is god tier in my eyes.

I don’t get how most guys want as little fat as possible. Having nothing but muscle looks unnatural and unhealthy.

Attached: image.jpg (600x495, 117K)

>tfw the kinds of girls I like are the kinds of girls into skellies, not even swole chads just skelly chads that look like they're dying

I ordered a doubler quarter pounder with a medium fry and dr.pepper. The minimum wage ladies gave me a quarter pounder though.

Feels bad man

Anorexia by definition requires a BMI below the normal range

Thanks, I'll try.
Losing my job is my biggest concern.

It's 5 degrees and the roads are shit like I said.

There's soda here.
I've thought about getting caffeine pills.

I'm sad cuz my company moved me from a job I liked, to a hog barn, a job I'd never worked with a bunch of people who don't speak english, for 50+ hours a week at a dollar pr/hr less of pay.

I walked out after two days of cutting off piglet tails and force feeding them drugs and not being able to communicate with a single person there. The language barrier was the hardest part of the job. I live in rural IL, that shouldn't be an issue.

My job was also top tier exercise, and I got a bonus within two weeks of working for busting ass, Idk why they moved me to a hog barn with a bunch of seemingly illegal workers.

I never saw a manager the 18 hours I worked, and they didn't even clock in at this barn, you just signed in and out.

Attached: nanachidrunk.jpg (600x705, 179K)

Also I have a misdemeanor on my record that bars me from most work (I stole a bottle of vodka when I was a bad alchy 8 years ago.)

Getting a job was hard, I was so stoked when I got one that paid 11/hr. Now I'm back to nothing.

At least you can rest happily knowing you (hopefully) will never stoop that low

And bonus points knowing you could easily crush those skinnyboiis

And even extra point knowing you’d remain firmly planted in 70mph winds

Yet even more points knowing if a skellyboii tried to tackle you, you’d yet again remain firmly planted while probably hurting them in the process
>it’s Bulky Boiis time to shine

Attached: image.jpg (1000x656, 427K)

An eight year old misdemeanor doesn’t mean shit. Most jobs don’t even look or ask that far back. Sounds like another excuse. Are you white? The the HELL are you doing cutting up pigs with a bunch of illegals? You are selling yourself really short. For gods sake learn a skill, anything.

this is why you take progress pics boys

I did the first 2 times
doesn't seem like there's much point now, the wow of total body transformation is gone, it's just another day at the office

my goal is to lose the fat but pack on some heat and cuck the skellies. big nigga season has gone on too long

your skin looks a bit loose

i just drank a mug of milk mixed with dulce de leche

I'm white, idk why they put me there.
I was told that's why walmart and the gas station that interviewed me didn't hire me.
In my state I also got told I can't get hired in the kitchen where my mom's a nurse unless I get some sort of waiver, states afraid I'd steal from old people. I hope they can make an exception.

I used to write music for videogames, but that pays like 3k a year for the level I'm at and it's competitive.
Maybe it's time to go back to school.
Hopefully I'll get over it and be more optimistic soon.

Back from the beach camping. 109.2 before the trip. 108.5 after. Forced myself to do sprints along the beach.

Start weight 126kg

Upper body is starting to tighten but loose skin around midsection is terrible.

Yeah I'm the guy with Blaha tier genetics

Attached: TI-14.jpg (5184x3456, 2M)

Me yesterday: no more fast food, eating at a 1000cal daily deficit for the next two months

Me today:

Attached: jRzbYI9[1].jpg (4032x3024, 744K)

Before ish - don't have many photos from 126

Attached: training-snap-1523335901040.jpg (2976x3968, 2.02M)

is one not enough?

LOOSEY GOOSEY