How do you feel about chiropractors?

How do you feel about chiropractors?

Attached: 49907203_221104155494620_7056719487902982282_n.jpg (1080x928, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9FXOcnJ1klI
twitter.com/mahtitty?s=09
mega.nz/#F!uWgRSDwb!2njMdecIXUofyIvutBGCTQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most are snake oil salesmen. Some reject everything they learned in school and actually use real science to inform their back-focused medical practice. Manipulations are dangerous horseshit.

reminder shes 14

Attached: 098345093548.jpg (800x450, 61K)

why do you keep posting this same thread every week?

That's even hotter.

Fucking impossible, give me proof

Attached: 1546557245725.gif (500x376, 1.4M)

Chiropractors are quacks. How do you believe we should come to know things? If you think it's by sitting in an arm chair and feeling things are right because you like them, see a chiropractor.

If instead you think observations of the real world should lead to hunches and testable hypotheses which, after a failure to be disproven in rigorously conducted scientific experiments we endorse, then you should run away from chiropractors

Surely not, she looks already 15 years over her peak (women peak at 13 or 14)

all i know is that... I had chronic neck pain and impingement for 3-4 weeks, i could barely move my head to one side, the pain went through my neck, trap, lat, through my upper arm, and was even making some of my fingers on that side feel numb... I put up with it, I massaged, I stretched, I did exercises, different pillows, different bed... etc etc....... nothing worked... gave up and went to a quack chiropracter...

he put me on my back, jerked my head over to one side.... I felt and heard every fucking vertebrae above my shoulders crack in unison.... went completely lightheaded for a second....

sat up: Everything fixed, back to normal.... trap was a bit sore for 2 days.... but when that faded I was 100%.....

so..... whatever. If it works it works. Cost me 25 dollars co pay...... the result was worth 1000 dollars.

>thousand cock stare
yikers

OP WHAT'S HER FUCKING NAME PLEASE GIB

>......
>...
>....
>......
>.....
who told you it's ok to type in such a retarded manner?

They're good at cracking backs. Most people's back problems can be solved by actually lifting so I think they're only really useful for DYELs though some of the trainers at my gym swear by them. The only problem is when they take that "Dr." in front of their name and try to start shilling "advice" about shit far outside their education like nutrition and medicine. I think their institution needs to be restructured to the point where they're no longer considered doctors.

I do what I want because I'm a man.

I've only seen 60 year olds write like that

I'm 32.... so yeah.

Shes 17 now u absolute nonce!

What the fuck is her name then

You paid for the placebo effect and got some damage to your spine for the trouble. The cause of your pain was probably the nocebo effect. Listen to this podcast:

youtu.be/9FXOcnJ1klI

Her ig is mat.i

Nice one lad

>placebo effect
>it worked
>it was a placebo
>it worked....

yeah... I don't care what you call it.... it worked. My only regret is waiting 4 weeks to get my 'placebo'.

Take a look at mati (@mahtitty): twitter.com/mahtitty?s=09
Her Instagram is @mat.i but it seems to be disabled currently

It “worked” because the cause of pain, and the relieving of it, is not strictly mechanical. It is possible for you to simply not have that pain in the first place.

>age of consent is 14 in my country

God I love south america.

thx

> It is possible for you to simply not have that pain in the first place.

dude, you might be an idiot.

I have a job and a life, I have things to do... Over the course of about 3 days the pain and impingement I had developed and stayed with me.. It doesn't matter what those roided up bro scientists in your video say, because the pain was there, it was real (to me, the person experiencing it), I didn't chose to have it, I didn't imagine it. I went to a fucking quack and paid 25 bucks and the pain went away..... Its all good. Theres nothing more to see here. Read what you wrote and tell me that you are not the one promoting quackery and supernatural horse-shit. You must have too much time on your hands to think about all that shit.

I was a 32 year old healthy and fit man with no history of pain and or injuries, I'm not some chronic hyperchondriac who imagines pain because I have nothing better to do.

Pseudoscience. One fucked up my friends back permanently.

>god I love I can commit what the civilised world considers rape
Based

A good chiropractor will
first check you out,
then maybe even xray you.
Explain why you arent even, and feeling pain
try to pop you into place
and give you exercises to help correct the imbalance.

the quack at chironow charges $25 a session and will just pop whatever they can and say pay me.. in and out in 15 minutes.

i used to make deliveries to medical offices and the chiropractors were almost always out of shape weirdos whose offices were in strip malls, and a fraction of their waiting room would be dedicated to selling some like, Nutrisystem style health food or something for some extra bucks.

Germany isnt civilized?

I have constant tailbone pain, how much should i pay for a treatment?

Attached: f3t53gh3.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Shut it

They said I have scoliosis

Attached: 1547523393623.jpg (600x450, 43K)

mega.nz/#F!uWgRSDwb!2njMdecIXUofyIvutBGCTQ

Attached: see you then.jpg (1920x816, 92K)

Urge to rape...tenderly and impregnate.... RISING!!!!

Absolute madman. Based

Thank you based god
Now i cant wait to get back home

Attached: 1546521252264.png (453x604, 370K)

Most based user in this website
Anything else?

>here user, listen to these (((doctors))), they know what's better for you

She only fucks nogs, move along boys

profetic digits

>implying any of us are gonna ever get the chance to lay our eyes on her
So what If her vagina stinks of nigger cock, that’s not what I care about