Help bros

Help bros.
Im doing good with my day game when I go out with my son. But between school (masters) gym amd taking care of him I dont have much time to go pick up sluts at night so im thinking about tinder. I fuck on average 2 girls per month but im getting lazy and tinder seems to facilitate the process. Only thing is I am working in a very sensitive domain and having my face in the open like that might be a liability for my career. Would a picture without my face work if im ripped? Also do people see how many matches , likes whatever the system is I have? In your experience are tinder sluts more prone to stds than general population sluts? My dick is circumsized so its very hard for me to contract them but still worried about non fluid transmitted diseases like herpes.

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/external-g-spot-stimulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also can I just say in my bio/profile I just wanna fuck or do youbstill need to talk a bit to slay them?

This is seriously the most idiotic fucking thing I've ever read on Jow Forums -- and that's really saying something man.

From all this cringey nut-flexing as if you're trying to establish yourself here (I FUCK ON AVERAGE 2 GIRLS PER MONTH) to the patent stupidity (my dick is circumcised so it's very hard for me to contract stds), this would be laughable if it wasn't sad knowing I live in a world with retards like this running around.

>working in a very sensitive domain
Lmao imagine being this delusional and paranoid. Get real, you’re a nobody.

Not sure why you are so defensive I need genuine answers

I am a nobody lol but still dont want people to see me on linkedin then search my tinder account

>defensive

I don't think you understand what that word means. user was saying you're a fucking idiot, not that he has anything to prove.

K im an idiot. Can i still get feedback on my tinder questions please.

You either have paranoia or have no idea how tinder works. /thread

I actually have no idea how it works. Thats why I made this thread

You're asking a whole lot from this community of simple faggots who don't fuck. Also you're probably gonna get b&.

>a liability for my career.
It's Tinder dude. Only Tinder users will ser you which means they are just as suspect.
>Would a picture without my face work if im ripped?
no. Rules 1 and 2 are be attractive. No face is suspect as fuck.
>do people see how many matches , likes whatever the system is I have?
No.
In your experience are tinder sluts more prone to stds than general population sluts?
>county-level public health stats exist if you live in the US. DYOR.
>My dick is circumsized so its very hard for me to contract them but still worried about non fluid transmitted diseases like herpes.
Fucking lel dude.

Jesus christ.
I fucked this all up.

Hey thanks bro. What about saying straight up you wanna fuck. Does it work or are they expecting a date first usually?

it depends entirely on how good looking you are

Other user
Don't use Tinder myself but I have a good looking roommate who's on there and when they ask "what are you looking for on Tinder" he replies "just sex" and it works. Like, a lot.
Usually he opens with some lame joke.

But would you say these girls are looking for potential bf on tinder or just get dicked

There are both. Better be clear straight away.
If you're not good looking enough you probably won't get your dick wet without an emotional connection.

So how exactly does it work. I create an account , put picture short bio then I wait for bitches to match with me or better just go to town on everything and wait for them to accept

Don't just swipe right on everything because apparently that will tank your hidden rating and put you at the end of the queue for women to see your pic.

Also really work on your pic. Get someone else camera if yours is shit, apply filters, choose a good background and so on. It's gotta wow someone in half a second.
Chad roomie's picture is him sitting smiling at the camera sideways with a German shepherd on his lap.

Should I display muscle (tanktop) or just a tight shirt. Do i look at camera or look elsewhere like a on the moment picture kinda thing

The most matched men on Tinder have that model look on their profile where they look away from the camera with an expression of pride.
But most guys can't pull that off so in that case it's better to look at the camera and smile.

Dunno about the shirt

Interesting. Thank you user

Roast me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-112217.png (1080x1920, 1.23M)

the setting of your pictures is pretty good, try to avoid selfies. But what the fuck is up with your smile. Are you trying to look like a rapist?

>Roast me
Are you asking us because the sun hasn't been able to do it you pasty fuck?

You give off that trailer trash vibe

why would you be paranoid about your reputation? only other tinder users will see your profile. I wouldn't worry too much, especially if you are not currently married or in an relationship. Don't disclose any personal information (as in work/schoolplace) and don't put stupid stuff you would feel ashamed of if your coworkers/boss/kid found them on your profile.

fuck that shit

Attached: IMG_20181009_103729.jpg (679x452, 66K)

put 3rd pic first, 5, 6, 1 and then one of those outdoor pics

Tight t-shirt, especially around the arms, no tank

How do I into pictures lads

I never remember to capture them

Your first pic makes you look like a rapist lmao

You wrought forth a child into this world without being faithful to only his mother?
For shame user. How dare you succumb to your carnal desires.
Why writhe in carnal desire when you can ascend?

A famous man once sang this lyric:
"Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here."

I will pray for you.

Attached: jesus prays with angel.jpg (640x962, 61K)

Gonna piggy back off this thread for a bit, how do I make a girl cum with my fingers? I was with a girl last night and rubbed her clit for like 10 minutes and she didn't cum, but said she enjoyed it. I asked her how she gets herself off and she was like "lol I don't really do that teehee"

Dark backgrounds make you rapey

eat her out while fingering her. Just fingering barely works. Or this glamour.com/story/external-g-spot-stimulation

fuck off