Haha Holy Shit I am so fucking suicidal, holy shit bros I'm so suicidal haha hooooly shit

Attached: Haha holy shit.jpg (236x199, 9K)

haha do it

lmao do it op

haha, imagine that haha

LOL (laughing out loud) Peter Griffin here. This post is so funny that i LMAO which means laughing my ass off because the original poster talks about suicide which is a very serious topic but in contrasts to this dark theme he laughs and makes it look like it isn't that serious.

Nice internet meme and L O L

let me help you

Attached: cuddle better.gif (400x181, 888K)

>250 word essay due on Wednesday night
>haven't even started
It's fucking over bros

i had that in elementary school dude. i'd still struggle with it to be completely honest though. thank god the army doesn't require it.

The best joke in this thread

The whole haha/lol meme is a tool to make the visceral impact of suicide more palpable to others. In truth, you do not want to kill yourself, but for someone to acknowledge your suffering, and to offer some kind of solution.

There is none.

Life is a shit show, random shit happens and then you die. I 100% believe if you start living life to your own standards, while ignoring what others say or think, your suicidal tendencies will drop to 0.

But we both know you're not going to do that. You're too insecure.

You're going to live life the exact same way every single day, and at the same time wonder why nothing changes. Hell, maybe you even like the suffering.

Or maybe you'll grab your nuts and make a commitment.

Attached: hugs.jpg (860x860, 83K)

Tfw actually suicidal but no one cares everyone makes suicidal remarks even though 95% of them aren't actually suicidal

Attached: JPEG_20190119_182123.jpg (404x347, 30K)

This hit home, thanks for posting it.

there is no such thing as suicidal people, there are only dead people and attention whores

Attached: hugs 2 cudd.png (850x850, 612K)

kill me

haha holy shit it's 2019 which means we're all have le crippling depression and le anxiety! wowie! im so weird an quirky haha! sad! too!

Attached: cuddle be.jpg (728x728, 120K)

stop

i'll stop posting it when i get it one day

Attached: cuddle robot fit.png (489x375, 109K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Cuddling-Positions-1000x720.jpg (857x618, 60K)

I need somewhere I'm allowed to yell at nothing for an hour or two.

are you sane in the membrane?

>tfw gf of 4 years has been getting more distant in the past few months
>i find out from social media that she made plans for valentines day with her girls instead of with me
>didn't even tell me
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1535269517469.jpg (240x251, 23K)

I JUST WANT A GF

Attached: BIrLmFz.jpg (2002x2048, 124K)

Holy shit. Dude do everyone a favor and break up with her. It’s hard but you have a way out NOW to begin the healing process.

What are you waiting for? I know you love her, but reclaim your dignity NOW!

Yeah, but I've been keeping everything bottled up for so long and I just need to let shit out.

This mentality is exactly why you can't get one.

and they're "socially anxious" or "depressed"
it's become a fashion statement now as much as transgender dysphoria, moreso i'd say

she is fucking or is about to fuck someone else.
nothing you can do at this point

My mentality is this because I can't get one.

You have to break the cycle, user. Do your best! I believe in you!

Live to spite the people who have wronged you

Go for a nice country drive and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's what I do.

I don't have a car, should I just sprint through city until I'm not in it anymore?

What kind of fucking emotional hole are you hoping that a gf will fill in you? you fill it yourself, otherwise when you do get a gf you will be needy and clingy and she's going to BREAK UP WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A NEDDY BOY

confront her right now, either itll fix everything or youll break up. either way its for the best at this point

Lol someone post sprint screams

Not what I meant but I see how it made you think of it. Let me see if I have it.

>250
I'm sure you meant 2500

>valentines plans
>((("""with""" """the""" """girls""")))*®

ftfy

>Go for a nice country drive and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1540642476652.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Attached: IMG_2600.jpg (640x1933, 140K)

does it help

OP here, might do it tonight haha, hooooly shit lol

Please don't.

lmao kill yourself and post a video

Yeh breh
The drive gives me time to think and then the scream lets me vent emotion. Something comfy about just being in the small cabin of my car feeling the sound waves bounce off all four windows around me as I float through the quiet, serene country that allows me to reach a sublime state of calm anger.

thank you
might try it sometime

dude, I knew a guy who wrote 6k words in two days, you can do it user!

haha, why not, I am suffering loooooool, hoooooly shit, will it end

BECAUSE SOMETIMES A PRIMAL SCREAM IS THE ONLY SATISFYING RELEASE

Attached: daredevil_dex_wilson_fisk_roadtrip.png (436x313, 123K)

Yes but the secret is, first you have to die. Not physically, your persona of how you see yourself has to completely change

Attached: 1541836117996.jpg (250x250, 10K)

You know, with ethics like that nobody will stop you when you will be in his place. Who then will create memes and shitpost on Jow Forums? Get off my board you faggy cunt.
how about you travel the world instead? like, if you gonna kill yourself, then you have nothing to lose, so go on a trip, strart nofap, work out more, drink water and become Christian. I will pray for your wellbeing

that has already happened several times since I was a boy and each time the death was excruciating and a better, more beautiful me came out the other side, although I agree with this, I have to say this, hoooooooooly shit I want to die, hooooly shit haha I want to end it haha hoooooooooly

i'm snowed in
with my roommate and her new boytoy
i just had to listen to them shower together and fuck

user's guide to (avoiding) suicide
Step one: Get gun and go to range.
Step II: Shoot gun for a bit while contemplating finally pointing it into your own mouth and ending it all.
Step 3: Do it or don't do it. Either or. No more "Oh woe is me" bullshit, just either do it or don't do it.

If you did it, congratulations! You did it! It'll be hell on your family, friends and anyone unfortunate enough to not be desensitized to blood/gore and saw you do it, but for you the ride is over and you needen't worry any longer.

If you didn't do it, congratulations! You chose life! Now stop being a little bitch talking about suicide and go live your fucking life cause you had the perfect chance of ending it and didn't take it so you obviously want to live. Lift moar, eat good food, try to topple a government, do whatever the fuck you want to do, or at least have a nice day training with your gun since you're at the range anyway.

I did this and you can too. Change your life today or end it, I don't give a fuck.

huhuhuh HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1541129391996.gif (480x270, 289K)

You don't own any headphones?

i'm not wearing them when i walk around the house dumbass

>if you start living life to your own standards, while ignoring what others say or think, your suicidal tendencies will drop to 0

This is objective truth, couldnt have worded it better myself

>tfw updated the pagliacci clown meme to better reflect me

haha yeah

Attached: pagliacci.jpg (911x1024, 214K)