It's absolutely crazy how differently women perceive you after only six months of dedicated training...

It's absolutely crazy how differently women perceive you after only six months of dedicated training. The bare minimum effort on your end blows them away. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1547107766199.jpg (881x1920, 185K)

Candice kills the redditor.

what the fuck

>(x) doubt

Spent 10 years lifting and doing martial arts and now at the end of my 20s i cant get a date to save my own life.
Girls dont give a shit how fit you are, if they like you they like you

Attached: 1548012673310.png (1100x950, 177K)

6 months of dedicated training requires discipline that most normies are incapable of exerting throughout their entire life.

That's not saying that 6 months of training is by any means difficult. Rather that most normies are oxygen bandits

very nice

Nice try FBI

hang on is she looking for someone to fuck her daughter

Is this bitch trying to whore her daughter out? Jesus fucking christ, thats some fucked up shit.

Delet this

The font and spacing look different than the ones above. Tinder is more professional than using two different fonts. I thus conclude from my observations that this is indeed fake and gay.

report her wtf

This is fake relax

why?

Attached: 1541487967717.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Brehs... Where to get Candice gf + daughter?

Attached: 10041204.jpg (480x360, 9K)

The fact that you idiots think this is real is very telling

Their dad must fuck them everynight.

My niece loves those same popsicles.

Your niece is a whore.

Man that took a weird turn

Attached: 1547570939242.png (226x225, 86K)

im insecure, never try, have a boring life, and am not entirely sure I want a gf

end me

Listen hear buddy. I've seen some shit on this website, a woman trying to get dudes to fuck her daughter almost seems normal in comparison.

I know the image is fake but is it still a cuck move if the daughter is white and the mother is a 10/10 and willing to have more children with you as long as you pretend her first one is yours?

Oly if she lets you fuck her daughter.