HELP! :'(

HELP! :'(
I have the ugliest body, please tell me what do. Yes, believe it or not I do workout till I feel like throwing up my liver. I eat very little 'cause I have an ulcer. I don't want to be this damn ugly.

Attached: fugly.png (349x680, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/xxfitness/
youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you jewish by chance?

still would

I usually ask for nudes, but in this case please keep them to yourself

London?

Not at all. I wish I was, at least I would have milkers.

tits or gtfo

Are you a man?

Obviously I don't send nudes I'm ugly af, don't want to make you dizzy :'(

Would fuck but I'm desperate so take that into consideration. I know you made this thread to feel better when virgins tell you they'd band you anyway.

If you eat more calories than you burn you will gain weight.

If you eat less calories than you burn you will lose weight.

what's hard about this?

Blue board has no togtfo rule. Noobster.
No, I think I'm nature's mistake.
Some men fuck whatever with holes. If I wanted to feel desired I would post on soc, many desperate humans there.

post front pic but wear a bra pls

man or woman, those are some unfortunate fat distribution sites

Shit's disgusting, delete

Your fat deposition genes are FUCKED, FUCKED I SAY!
You need to become a sticc lady, so diet hardcore, and then build ass and legs muscles to fix the situation.
Add stomach vacuums to slim your waist too.
Godspeed, cause now the situation is ewww.

Do some fasting, there's tons of info on how to do it in /fast/ threads, you can work your way up to some ~5 days fasts and you will drop on weight pretty fast, I don't fast so idk if it'll leave you with a lot of lose skin.

I'm on it. Thank you anyway.

Just cut carbs for a bit. My wife has a similar body shape. Couple months of medium low carb (net 40-50 a day) eating will clear it up if you watch your portion sizes.

Just work out.

Unironically squatz + oatz op

How old are you?

THIS DUDE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING WARFRAME

First you need to get your mental health in order. The way you have described your view of yourself is a red flag for body dysmorphia.

To really get healthy you need to address that. It sounds like you are pushing your body way too hard as a form of self punishment.

I recommend you see a therapist about it. The initial reaction to this suggestion is almost always negative and incredulous. However, they will be able to help you take off that self-hating filter that taints every thought.

You need self love and self compassion to achieve your goals. You cant do anything when you are always fighting yourself.

Due to the likely body dysmorphia, you could be vastly underestimating how much food you need to be healthy.

You are at risk for developing anorexia or bulemia, these are impulsive short-term attempts to fix a long-term issue.

Please see a therapist about potential body dysmorphia. And then why not see a personal trainer and they can design a meal plan and exercise routine that will produce results?

You don't have to go it alone, and even if you achieve your dream body you still wont be happy because the mental supports are destabilized.

Please see a therapist :) Your life will change so much for the better.

You are the only one who can change yourself.

Attached: 1547263691293.jpg (890x892, 89K)

This user has his jewdar calibrated.

Attached: fridgemode.jpg (280x180, 6K)

Height/weight/current daily caloric intake/goals please.

Without knowing those, I'd recommend two things:
1. If you have a medical condition keeping you from eating enough, you need to be on some sort of high protein meal replacement liquid. There are plenty.
2. You will not be able to do anything without proper nutrition. Once that's taken care of, you need to work with the frame you have, i.e. work on filling out your hips/glutes/thighs. Consider yourself fortunate that you're a woman and can go for that look. If you were a man you'd be more or less fucked.

Once you're getting proper nutrition and have developed some muscle tone, then please start thinking about shedding fat. But saying you're working out hard and eating nothing while having a flattish ass makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Fat deposition is correlative with posture and local musculature. Pelvic flooring benefits lower glutes and abdomen, etc.

What's been beneficial is nutrition; low BF percentages; flexibility; cardio; and strength.

>tell me what to do
eat less. fucking simple.

I eat too little. I'm just fucked I guess. I'm 1.71 m height and 58 kg.
Thank you, I'm about to go to therapy.
Not a jew. Half lebanese and latin american indigenous. What a mixture.

You're better to ask for help on the Women's Fitness Reddit.

Please go there, you'll only get vitriol here.

reddit.com/r/xxfitness/

Attached: 1547447442041.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Fuck off.

I unironically think I know you. Do you live in Colorado?

I can take it. Never been to reddit, 4cheng is my home since 2008.

What body dysmorphia, she said that she looks like shit and, in fact, she does look like shit.
Fuck off with this body positivity shit, this is fit not reddit.

OP if you respond to this post I will help you.

Friend calls me "alien body".

Follow this advice:
Become slim with a built ass and legs from exercise, so you can hide that hideous fat deposits genetics.

That weight at that height sounds completely fine. What you want to work on is improving your lean body mass while staying at that weight.

You could try running on an elliptical or the stair master for some cardiovascular fitness and will tone up your legs and glutes. Then for some strength building, Yoga is really good.

This will give you the "toned" look, since muscle mass will be replacing fat.

Although it's a meme, squats and oats applies perfectly to you here.
First you should lose fat because you have bad fat distribution. Then, do as much as you can to grow your glutes and thighs.
It'll take a while but I don't think you're doomed.

lol, no need to fake your Jow Forums cred. just eat less, retard

on youtube, look for stephanie buttermore's youtube channel. she is a phD with a ton of glute exercises.

I'm starting better diet and fixing that pelvic floor thing (I have scoliosis).
Why faking it? I was here before the massive pol leak so.. yeah, fuck you.

Post front

This is gay and you fell for bait

I dont use reddit either, but there are some good communities out there for women and fitness.

The problem with fit is 90% of the posters are a mix of bitter radicalized virgins and jaded misogynist cunts.

Attached: 1543698853764.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are.
You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you.
They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are?
How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.
I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections.
My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will
ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (299x213, 29K)

This is what happens when you insist on using super tight jeans

>the problem with fit is that they tell me the truth, that i'm ugly, straight to my face, boohoo
Fuck off retard

I live in México, I'm used to people being assholes ;)

based and orbbitterpilled

Shut the fuck up, retarded cat poster.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
L o n d o n

I'm mexican and no one is an asshole to me, maybe you're the cunt

But on the off chance it isn't bait, it is my charge to help those in need.

A couple minutes to make a post with the chance of helping someone make a change in their life for the better.

It's always worth it.

Attached: index.jpg (258x195, 8K)

not trolling, but try to find a workout plan from instagram that works for you, i've seen people have a lot of luck with bret contreras workout plan. if you want one designed by a woman, krissy cela has a fitness app that i have on my phone and is pretty good cause it has fitness plans and nutrition plans.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Attached: 1540499888371.png (632x650, 139K)

Yeah... the country where women are killed everyday. "No one is an asshole to me". Fuck you. I'll be an asshole to you then: nobody likes you and people pretend to be nice to you 'cause they think they can get something from you. Call me a cunt again, pendejito.

Damn, you’re invading our country. I’ve seen an increase in lebaxican mutts.

Also, don’t lie, we treat bitches and ladies how they need to be treated ;)

we need a discord for guys to compete over who gets to do sex with her

Like guys treat your mother, I know ;)

>women are killed everyday

as if men are not, just fuck off already, you don't seem to be having a good time in here anyways.

Virgin in da house. Faggot.

Women should be treated with dignity and respect.

You are a weak man who has to use fear and intimidation to get what you want.

Pig.

Attached: 1543724282806.jpg (540x540, 55K)

I'm quite fine here. Thanks for your concern. (yawn)

>Blue board has no togtfo rule. Noobster.
spoiler the picture, ho. if you want special attention for being a woman you need to earn it.

bend over and take a picture of yourself spread, for science.

Oh look I found what you lift to youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE

This.

This bithc is just projecting and thinking mother jokes will hurt anyone's feelings.

Please don't make me feel sad ;___;
Of course, Where do I send it?
Thanks for your attention n_n I did earn it!

i'm eating ugly bitch fuck off

I'm posting more. Keep watching.

What the fuck are you talking about, cuck? LADIES should.

I just want you to know that I get off to the idea of squirting my champions into the wombs of homely wenches.

Something about improving the gene pool.

Anyway, the idea of fucking you and filling you with my champions really appeals.

OP, just read the sticky.

You baited us with an almost nude just to post in this thread and expect us to give you a specific routine or something?
If it makes you feel better, 60% of men in this world would have sex with you and other 20% would after getting drunk.

Now read the sticky, eat healthy, not "less" and excercise with heavy weights, cardio isn't going to give you a good looking body.

step one look at your picture and understand you're being deformed by the clothes you wear look at your hips YOU'RE NOT A SHAPE FOUND IN NATURE

You look like the kinda girl who'd be sexy with a big bush.
Calm down on the over training and get back into regular eating.
You've got shit genetics so you have to take it slowly and keep training for a good 5-10 years before you'll have a good body.

You nailed it. I'm a virgin, no men has ever touched me.
Ok, I'll be wearing loose clothes.

Just be yourself.

Attached: braphog4.webm (640x840, 1.97M)

You’re built like a fire hydrant

>lets see how fit is doing tonight
>first thread

Attached: Disgust .png (268x325, 87K)

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>90% of murder victims are men
>waah waah men should be nice! men will never understand how hard it is to be womanz!

What the hell do you want from us, woman? Do you have any question that hasn't been answered? fucking toxic attention whores

Attached: Sin título.png (1150x527, 79K)

>(yawn)

Attached: 1513659007142.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

the only thing that is really bad is the size of your glutes
but you can grow them so thats that
there are tons of excercises flr the glutes
mainly the hip thrust

and regardkng your diet well, try to get your ulcer treated so you can get your health back

youre not as bad as you think you are

>"believe it or not I do workout"

with that kind of body there is absolutely no way you're working out.
Tell us your routine or what do you do as a work out

show butthole.

eat more and stop doing cardio

Attached: 1548131112652.jpg (400x602, 28K)

OP, do you use jeans that are tighter than you feel comfortable in?

now, that's a magnificent brapper

Is OP using this thread as a form of self-harm?

Youve got those dumpy mullato genes, knew that before I read any posts.

Explain your diet in detail and post a front picture as well, because we need to see your stomach and thighs. Wear some knickers if you want but nobody gives a shit except jann ies.

Otherwise; slik right the fuck down with intermitent fasting and a low carb caloric deficit. Keep the cardio up and focus on your lower half, but keep doing lightweight excercises on your arms and back.

And get some help mentally because nobody wants to be around depressed bitches who hate themselves, you arent going to get any kind of sympathy for this shit so fix that first and foremost as well as whatever other issues you have because its only going to hold you back.

Also post pussy so I know im not falling for some tranny retard who wants attention because im fucking sick of it on this website.

Attached: 1547293292435.jpg (243x240, 20K)

You clearly are not squatting or doing enough leg work. Squats/Leg Presses/Leg Curl/Leg Extensions.

You would look infinitely better if you just added mass onto your legs. That's the problem. Your upper half just looks out of proportion.

Tell us your height/weight and also post your feet for me.

>mfw I would

Attached: c11d2088f8b96a93d9656faa118a47db.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

one meal a day + squats twice a week

Eat more do squats and cardio

You're all flabby and need to lift heavy, cardio and light weights won't give you the results you want

Not sure I see a problem here

Tbh I'm far enough into nofap and being a virgin that I'd hit that ass in a heartbeat.

God fucking damnit OP I'm going to be real with you. You got fucked with the genetic lottery, Mother earth was like fuck this bitch let's make shit hard for her. You've got to accept you're accept you're fucked and never will be a model. That doesn't mean you don't have to try, It just means you have to work harder. It'll take a year or two nut you gotta keep grinding and your body will become MORE than passable. This comes from a ex fat cunt that fucked hiw body and now looks jacked but has stretch marks, gyno and a little tummy flab. But I accepted my flaws and own it and have gotten a few gfs that my bros are jealous of. It's beacause I don't give a fuck and act like it's nothing. If you make a big deal out of it others will too, if you don't others will be more likely to just accept it. I know attraction and social dynamics are different for men and woman but have you seen the ogres walking around with decent boyfriends? Copared to some girls in loving relationships you're fucking Athena. There's more than enough hope for you. Now go fly you little bird and get that disgusting fucking ulcer fixed goddamnit why would you walk around with something that is so unpleasant for you.

>*sad brap*

Did you know that the AVERAGE murrican woman weights over 170 lbs? And looks something like this? You're being really hard on yourself, your not that ugly, your a work in progress. Find a routine, and lift with progressive overload. Squats will tighten up that lower body.

Attached: q0ax3hukiub21.jpg (576x768, 98K)