youtu.be/6vPTwIOP3Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot the fucking link

youtube.com/watch?v=B-zYCQKd2QU

Hey it me

IT SICK IT PISS

i spoke on the phone with janoy the other day, AMA

Anyone find synthias Instagram. I need to look more at this tan 10 10

Spoke about what? Could you smell his breath?

She's replying in one of his newest instagram posts. She hawt af...not tranny though, unfortunately unfortunately.

told him i was a big fan. he said thanks. asked him if he trained today he said no i just did cardio. basically just shot the shit for like 5 minutes.

Syynception.037....k pissoutbye

How you get his number? Jason unironically is the only fitness celery that I enjoy and am motivated by.

whats the song at 3:00?

i didn't. i have a mutual friend with jason who goes to my gym. jason called him asking to borrow some gas money. as soon as he told me jason was calling i asked if i could talk to him. and so it happened.

Awww that's cool. I would be honored to borrow m'lord a 20 spot for gas.

yeah it was based af. next i wanna train with him. i know he frequents a gym near me, boca house of steel. i'm gunna try to run into him some day and witness the ments IRL

So sick. Low key get him to autograph a cucumber for 15 buck

its sick, its piss

Unironically, Jason has been my motivation for the past 10 years throughout high school and college lmao he is what I don’t wish to become by the time I’m 30

Attached: 7733F0D7-C93F-4D03-8FB2-3A7E294156DB.gif (444x250, 3.17M)

If your iq is above 75 you should be fine

Reading this I just realized that being on the phone with Jason would literally be like being on the phone with a big time celebrity. Like would legit spill my spaghetti.

it sick it piss

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAARES

Attached: voyW8.png (484x352, 161K)

What's that track at 3:55? Sounds great.

Filtered

WHOOOOOO CAREESSSSSSS

youtu.be/6vPTwIOP3Cg

jason is a bigger chad than this whole fucking board lmao,he keeps slapping this ebony goddess ass.