How to get big tiddy workout gf

how to get big tiddy workout gf

Attached: 1232big1.jpg (5708x3760, 3.95M)

be rich

+1

Fit girls rarely have big tits (unless we're talking about implants). I've been with 5 girls from my gym and all of them had average tits. Basically good luck with that.

tfw [spoiler]a-cup[/spoiler] tiddy workout gf who shares my hobbies

wish she was thiccer sometimes, but I ain't perfect either

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (233x19, 4K)

>how to get big tiddy workout gf
We'll get them one day user...

Attached: 1532716690433.jpg (720x540, 70K)

if you want big tiddies u gotta smash chubby so no workout for her
that's precisely why she has big tits because she's full of fat
gotta love the tiddy fat

Step 1. Find big titty girl
Step 2. As her to be your gf
Step 3. Give her a good dicking
Step 4. Invite her to the gym with you

Congratulations, you now have a big titty gf workout partner.

why is she so fucking hairy bros

that's a guy

Girls with big racks don't bother lifting. It's an autistic male hobby and only women with severe cope are drawn to it.

You're much better of going to fitness classes if you want 10/10 busty girls to workout with.

This. I've seen ONE girl with big tits actually lift and she was a lesbian. Regardless it made the 7am workouts enjoyable, she was probably a 32G and always doing upper body, never legs.

Lifting for girls is a consolation prize, if they didn't luck out genetically they desperately hope lifting will somehow change that.

The sad truth. Big (natural) tiddy girls MIGHT do some cardio, but actual lifting is rare. Lifting weights is a cope for small tiddy girls to at least develop a nice ass.

OKCupid

it worked for me

High test

Two ways. Either approach a big-titted girl at your gym and ask her out.
Or find a big-titted girl gf and get her into working out.

>Girls with big racks don't bother lifting.
Life must be so easy for a busty not-obese girl.
I mean until tits sag down lower than belly button.

>those tits
>"big"

what happened to this place

> to at least develop a nice ass.
Even that's just a cope. Female asses are 90% genetic, just oestrogen mediated fat placement and bone structure. You can change the shape and gain a little bit but will never get a 'good' ass from a bad one.

I don't even think that necessarily happens. I know two girls with big boobs, I guess being F and above and both are exactly the same as they ever were and im 30. Meanwhile i have seen some deliriously saggy near flat chests. I think the real cause is quickly losing weight and otherwise unlucky genes.

A lot of the trip fags here are in relationships with anavar psuedo-men due to their only place to meet women being in the gym, so standards shift. B cup is titcow territory and functioning ovaries makes you the woman of willendorf.

Attached: 1539926328318.png (250x273, 21K)

100% this. Sign up to some fitness class that you won't be intruding on by going (so no lbt or zumba) and your eyes will be opened. Girls who lift get the type of boost that female teachers under 40 got in school, they're just all that's available. Fitness classes get genuinely hot girls.

;^)

Attached: Dairy Supplement.webm (546x960, 1.43M)

What can I feed my girlfriend to make her grow a pair of juggs?

sperm

whatever you do please do not be one of those phaggets at the gym who works out with his gf and hovers around her while mean-mugging all the other dudes that look in his general direction

cant stand those quntz

Attached: MilkingDahliaXenoblade2.gif (200x200, 505K)

Birth control can give a cup size. Beyond that if weight gain doesn't work it's fat transfers or full implants. I've managed to convince my gf to get transfers post pregnancies to help bring them back to peak, she's already a 30F so im looking forward to being 40 with a G/H cup wife.

:^3

Attached: big in china.webm (540x960, 1.06M)

Shouldn't truckloads of onions and flax seeds do the same as birth control. Because for what I've seen pregnancy does wonders too

Attached: brehs.jpg (611x404, 52K)

Pretty sure onions raise test.

>im looking forward to being 40 with a G/H cup wife.
Based a tittypilled

Attached: 51f01cc1dcd71858aae697a03a433567-imagegif.gif (375x500, 2.16M)

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSE

very true. the same goes for men, obviously.

most women have blonde fuzz

Not really. For one lifting is a male activity, it doesn't require any atypical traits to enjoy it. In the same way putting on makeup isn't 'cope' for women but absolutely would be for men.

Beyond that lifting does improve male bodies: men put on muscle incredibly more than women and muscle size and shape is a significant part of male looks. Female attractive bodily shape is mostly fat and skeleton derived. Not muscle and so lifting won't greatly impact attractiveness but it will do in men.

Silly boys, they're only bags of fat ;P

Attached: 1544569604133.webm (740x1110, 1.06M)

That’s not true at all retard. Boobs are made of different material than fat and if it really was fat, girls would just lose their boobs when they lost weight

Attached: abbyzeus.webm (640x1136, 1.64M)

unfortunately, my friend, and i don't want to be the guy who has to break it to ya but girls do indeed lose their tatas when they lose weight...i've seen it happen

Attached: 1499453918990.jpg (540x540, 46K)

Boobjob

This is true..................sigh

very true friend, mate's girlfriend had surgery on her stomach to make it smaller, had big fucking tits but now she doesnt anymore

If she had to have a gastric bypass she was unforgivably fat and lazy, so her breasts won't have counted. Really if the band number is anything over 32 then it doesn't count.

It’s already over

Attached: 8267A737-D6CD-4E49-A245-CEEC9B943E0B.jpg (750x998, 430K)

Not necessarily. Breasts are a ratio of fat to glandular tissue. The latter won't be lost and also helps hold breasts firm. If someone has a lot of glandular tissue they can have large breasts when thin and they'll also be pert. It's why fat girl tits are always pancakes, it's just sloppy fat with no supporting tissue.

fUCK

Attached: BF9EE43C-79F7-4565-B700-35314FF6AB2B.jpg (900x650, 59K)

wrong fren

Attached: QUAD QUAD HAS SPOKEN.jpg (1316x337, 313K)

>how to get big tiddy gf
please I asked Jow Forums and they didn't help
More tits there

Attached: 1541911073168.webm (960x960, 1.21M)

Attached: holy crap.png (711x952, 844K)

you're talking about fibrous tissue, what's called glandular tissue is responsible for producing the milk in those milktrucks. and yet a boob made of mostly fibrous tissue is not as patrician as a boob made of mostly fat. JUST stop being in denial, they're gone and they are never coming back.

Attached: 1505031922836.jpg (567x437, 142K)

Attached: 1545254292690.jpg (391x1374, 142K)

you are right that she was fat and lazy, she still is eating fast food daily and consuming tons of alcohol, but who the fuck am I to judge right

My wife dropped 10kg and she looks outstanding nowadays.
I miss those big titties, tho.

Attached: ---1.png (399x257, 133K)

WHO ARE THESE DEMEN SEMONS???

I know exactly what i meant. There are differing amounts of glandular tissue.

Someone who doesn't get organs mutilated because they are too lazy to look after their body any other way.

>
OH MY FUCK

Attached: 1515380876841.jpg (1600x1200, 664K)

should have been on a diet of so-y chicken her entire teenage

God damn some people really do live life on easy mode dont they.
Just sit back and let puberty do its thing and your golden, no effort

Nah I'm pretty sure if anons here were suddenly rich they still wouldnt get laid. Plus poor Chads can still get gfs.