I've been sleeping on the floor, strictly on my back, for about 9 months

I've been sleeping on the floor, strictly on my back, for about 9 months
Am I at all compromising my back gains or spine health by doing this? Anyone else sleep on the hard floor here?

Attached: floor sleeping.jpg (1300x866, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y0opgc1WoS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why the fuck would you sleep on the floor? don't you have a bed?

>geishapilled
Please em good after the tea ceremony

Attached: comfy.jpg (500x360, 127K)

I did a few times and its awful
even fucking animals prefer to sleep on something comfy given the chance

post spine

Idiocy. Go see a physical therapist and ask them to help you pick a type of mattress that suits you ( as in, hard, soft, etc. ).

Most cases, a very soft mattress that cups your ass is bad but straight up floor is no good either unless you've actually been sleeping on a hard surface for all your life as it is.

The common Jow Forums-user is quite a few steps lower than an animal on the evolutionary ladder though.

give me a source to back up what you say, you sound very pseudo intellectual. the reddit spacing doesn't help your case either

Comfortable sleep is important for all necessary and life improving hormones to produce and in adequate amounts. (for example: somatotropine)

-> get a bed dude.

>"Sleep on the type of surface a professional person recommends for you specifically"
>Hurr durr sauce

do you own research, it's everywhere.
why would I give a shit about your life

Yeah, that's the argument anti-vaxxers use too.

Bait?

youtu.be/y0opgc1WoS4

... I specifically advocate asking healthcare professionals for help. Not doing some google searches to back up my beliefs.

I don't get your arguments.

I see tons of anecdotes on leddit and youtube about how people get benefits from sleeping the ground, telling me to just "see a doctor lol xd" isn't why I made the fucking thread. You never backed up your own claim of "idiocy" and your idea of "most cases" either.

Also, vaccines are retarded. Just to put that out there. Idk why you made a thread about sleeping on the floor political

fucking masochistic weirdo

I haven t slept on a bed since 2014. Floor and a blanket sometimes. If the grocery store has some thick cardboard panels I take em and sleep on them until they wear out.

want some change?

Just start a non-negotiable mode user!

Attached: PicsArt_01-19-10.58.56.png (2160x1080, 1.47M)

> vaccines are retarded

Of course you'd say that. Googling research for you would be a waste of time.

I've talked with doctors, physical therapists and sports masseuses. Not one of them recommended sleeping on floor. I'm gonna go ahead and believe them over some random person online.

I actually prefer to sleep on the floor. I slept in beds my whole life until I was in a pretty shit situation and slept on the floor for a year. I fucking loved it.

Based

Attached: 5B5C88FF-9B87-4CED-B8FC-83F7111E312D.jpg (640x459, 127K)

My mattress did hurt my back so I threw it out recently.
Now I sleep on the floor, well not directly. I use a yogamat and a thin topper for hygiene reasons.
I sleep way better actually.

there are no mattresses in nature

did this for half a month and had sharp kidney pain.
Sleeping on soft dirt outside in the summer is one thing, but a cold hardwood or tile floor is retarded.

>restored
>internal rotation of the shoulder
RUINED

So you slept on the floor...

Attached: 1546552402154.jpg (720x720, 90K)

Don't listen to these fags dude, just don't sleep on your shoulder and sleep flat.

You absolute madman!

Attached: 1528022084374.png (577x387, 413K)

Yeah I thought I was going to get constructive feedback but I just got ostracized and told it was "idiocy" by someone who actually believes in vaccines
when I looked at the other threads in the archives about this topic it didn't seem that way, I guess Jow Forums has gotten that much worse after I stopped frequenting a while back

If you think vaccines are retarded, then you are retarded yourself user

t. shit tier immune system

I miss my bed. I have a Japanese futon. Though I sleep on my side because I find it hard to fall asleep

There's zero evidence you affect your spine by sleeping on the ground. Unless it's uncomfortable for you making you sleep less there's no health issue.

If you care, throw a mattress on the floor. Buying a bed frame is a Jew meme to deprive you of hundreds to thousands of dollars. A bed frame is only relevant if you live in a dirty place where rats will crawl over you without it.

>Bed frame = hundreds of thousands of dollars.
What the fuck kind of bed do you sleep on ?