Is it wrong that I don't want vaccines for myself nor my future children...

Is it wrong that I don't want vaccines for myself nor my future children? I want to create the ideal Jow Forums man that I can vicariously live through.
When he is born, I'll immediately take him out the hospital before nurses can stab him with chemicals and feed him Flint water

Once he is able to walk, I'll teach him how to squat/deadlift/bench SS style.

He'll do cardio and rock climbing on days off

I will also enter him in etiquette and romance classes in order to copulate with females. (To my standard of course).

Attached: cc7ceab.jpg (1080x1080, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court
youtu.be/AxhcoF5dygI
youtube.com/watch?v=SFQQOv-Oi6U
youtube.com/watch?v=J6CPrGHpmMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bill gates doesn't take his own advice.

what the fuck is wrong with you

>Is it wrong that I don't want vaccines for myself nor my future children?
yes, its wrong

> I want to create the ideal Jow Forums man that I can vicariously live through
If your partner is willing to go through a couple dozen of pregnancies, you'll eventually give birth to a kid that doesn't need a vaccine

The Office of Special Masters of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, popularly known as "vaccine court", administers a no-fault system for litigating vaccine injury claims.
Vaccine court - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court

25 mcg dose / 0.1= 250 kg

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends consuming a daily maximum of 0.1 micrograms of mercury for each kilogram of your body weight.

12 month old baby, 23 lbs, 10kg x 0.1 mcg = 1.0 mcg
25mcg/1mcg=25 times limit

250 kg is 550 lbs
So they ll give a dose of mercury to a 70 lb boy that would only be considered safe if he weighed an additional 470 lbs.

youtu.be/AxhcoF5dygI

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (480x360, 47K)

vaccines my whole life here, and there's never been an issue with my or anyone else in my family who's had them. my brain arguably works better than most people around me. complete and utter normie, no autism.

i look at pics like the one in your OP and can't help but feel like they're blaming the drugs on them having kids way too late in life and blaming the autism on that and not their poor decisions

inb4 OP's kid contracts polio and ends up in an iron lung for the rest of their life

i think any kid you have will be so autistic vaccines won't affect them

youtube.com/watch?v=SFQQOv-Oi6U

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-22 at 7.18.32 PM.png (790x642, 196K)

You know nothing about chemistry.
Stop lying.

I used to think the Vaccines thing was a joke but reddit is pushing it so hard i'm starting to believe it's a contrarian market indicator that it does have an agenda.

Looking at it from a eugenics point if view it's probably causing autism or deficiencies to *unwanted* beings they don't want to breed offspring.

Attached: 1546574883526.jpg (629x765, 70K)

there's 25 mcg on the whole vial

An influenza vaccine vial has enough liquid to vaccine 10 kids.
Also, there are multiple influenza vaccines and some of them don't have mercury.

>Once he is able to walk, I'll teach him how to squat/deadlift/bench SS style.
Lol you can lift even if you can't walk, you know

Kinda feel like you're a corporate shill here bud. Can you give me actual proof that vaccines aren't bad for you? Your anecdotal experience isn't convincing

This is why is best for you incels to not have sex.

>LOL HE DOESNT WANT MERCURY IN HIS BODY HES A VIRGIN

2/10 bait made me reply.

Ps. You’re wrong fag

T. Chemist

Your linked video is by a moron who believes in the flat earth conspiracy because of some shit from the bible.

youtube.com/watch?v=J6CPrGHpmMs

Shows just how fucking stupid you have to be to still believe the "durr mercury in the vaccines makes autism" meme when it has been disproven over and over.

Oh and not only that, but thimerosal was removed from childhood vaccines as a precaution YEARS ago, which means your whole post is meaningless, and on top of that the rate of autism continues to rise.

I cannot believe brainlets like you still fucking exist. Go drink bleach.

Yes, It's really wrong. What's your next question.

I haven't vetted any of it yet but i have 10 pages of info and links I've collected from the internet that is anti vax. Im not trying to blog post but if what the titles say are true its not a cut and dry issue.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 6.58.56 PM.png (1632x1190, 396K)

>He'll do cardio

way to raise a fag OP, he should do nothing but lift.

>I haven’t vetted it
>I don’t want to blog post guys
>blog posts links

>mfw

Attached: 817E3A76-387B-4421-8A7B-00BF87AEEF42.jpg (300x418, 30K)

The FE movement was a CIA Psyop to discredit truth movements and conspiracy theorists, most skeptics created content around FE when it peaked years ago and can be used against them to discredit them.

Doesn't diet have anything to do with hormone and psychological imbalances? Like quick dopamine rewiring of quick reward systems of video games and junk food instead of long term goals for one example? Do these vaccines cause immunity to an unnatural lifestyle of our daily diet? No idea

On a side note, I honestly believe anti vaccine stances are propagated by health care companies and pharmaceutical companies?

Anyone ever see the $$$ difference in a vaccine cost compared to a hospital visit and drugs to counter act a diseases side effects?

yes. Vaccines are dirt cheap compared to a hospital visit.

It's nothing short of child abuse OP. My mom thought it was a good idea to not have me vaccinated and I ended up getting whooping cough at 6 years old. Also, you're endangering society not just your kid. There's always going to be a number of people that can't get vaccines that rely upon herd immunity. Also the pseudo science jenny mccarthy bullshit is a joke vaccines do not cause autism. But hypothetically speaking if they did autism is still better than causing an outbreak

>profit motive subverts medicine man
>except vaccines and trannies tho

>all fat old ugly boomers

I know you're trolling, but do you have any proof they are?

You eat more than that eating fish often. Also mercury has been removed as a preservative moron.

Honestly it's because a lot of the things vaccines cause can kill, I can't charge a corpse.

Imagine being so autistic you think vaccines are bad
Have fun with a dead kid

see: burden of proof

>can’t understand why doctors don’t want a fat goblina who let her kid get polio because she thought she was smarter than med school in their hair all the time

Also this Dead men don’t pay bills.

>Should my kids be poisoned with a Mercury-based toxin designed to kill them?

Source?

OP, if you knew what you were perpetuating with your retarded ass sense of humor then you would really stop.

I really hope you don't eat a lot of fish user..........

I don't. Can't afford it.

>Mandatory vaccinations
>How Jews kill the stupid goyim.

>Oy vey goy, that 20 dollar vaccine kills your kid

>Let's just treat him with that 2000 drug to deal with the side effects goy. Don't forget to pay the medicine man another 2k for the Hospital visit!

Attached: oy vey.gif (501x504, 11K)

Do you have proof of the lethality of vaccines?

I had some website where they list the thousands of children who die from vaccination, but I didn't save where I remember. It's not a big favorite topic of mine. I figure anyone stupid enough to let the Jews openly poison their kids is too stupid for me to help regardless. Kind of like male genital mutilation, where goyische parents put their own sons through a disgusting Jewish mutilation ritual.

Victims of male and female genital mutilation should have a legal right to sue their own parents and whatever witch-doctor performed the mutilation.

I hope you die of hepatitis A.

Go for it user. We need less competition in the gene pool anyways. Nobody really cares if your kids live past 5.

>Thousands
>Out of billions
>Not knowing how percentages work
>Not knowing what correlation is
>Not knowing the diseases are still thousands of times more dangerous just based on raw correlative statistics
(You)

Attached: 1525152245214.jpg (625x415, 67K)

Get a religious waver form, the Swoley Bible doesn't allow defiling of perfection.

all anti-vaxers should be forced to live together in isolation

Attached: VaxVsUnvaxed Survey Graphic-Updated.png (531x531, 108K)

>completely unsourced image
wew

I am a pharmacist and make/administer vaccines daily. Ive studied them extensively and they are safe. Commonly im told that I have been brainwashed in med school, and so my viewpoint is invalid.. though ive studied the human body for 8 years..
Way she goes, bubbles