Back on Jow Forums for the first time since 2015, what'd I miss?

Back on Jow Forums for the first time since 2015, what'd I miss?

Attached: 1363826584130.jpg (500x652, 230K)

Rich finally left humanity behind.

A dude suffocated a house rat with his own shit.

You know how people used to be obsessed about korean girls as the perfect submissive wife material?

That's basically still around except now it's girls who are virgins.

Nothing

bump. not OP but I left Jow Forums around 2014 after I had to quit lifting after some major health issues.
>are the manlets still there and are they still being hated?
>did all the people from back then make it? do they have a qt gf and have other people mirin'
>is squats and oats still a thing?

Just googled it to confirm, damn. Crushed by the weight of his own mass. RIP in roids.

Attached: Fit_08.10.jpg (810x1013, 220K)

Scoobs is an ugly old faggot boomer who sucks nigger dick and injects a synthol/semen mix into his tiddies

A few have ascended. Leaving Jow Forums is the last step in making it. They will be missed.

Is it a greentext?
Tell me more

Jow Forums likes roids more
Manlets have accepted their place in the pit
A bit of an injection from pol makes people more aware of degenerate thottery

We're constantly discovering pointless new things to be insecure about
>voicelets
>jawlets
>gay alien skulls
>eyelets
Also some mentally ill faggots (who would have gone vegan, or paleo, or gluten free, except that's not trendy enough) have decided that carnivory is the Ultimate Panacea that is hushed up by a vast international conspiracy that is personally invested in their masculinity.

>That's basically still around except now it's other men
ftfy

Were all gonna make it 777777

Isn't it past your bedtime?

>49277777

Guess that confirms that I never made it since I came crawling back 3 years later.

>implying that's changed

Attached: 1546459059303.png (1788x3702, 319K)

Since 2015 I have become no gf

Attached: 1544649061945.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Interesting. Really can't say I'm surprised though.

Attached: 1447362298981.jpg (1876x2066, 467K)

How long has Tinytrip been gone?

Post greentext if you have it. Love a good rat story on this Bhutanese single mom appreciation board

What happened to Sir?

Attached: fit_13.jpg (1118x708, 207K)

that adrian guy is getting married i think

1. SUPERMANG IS A DYEL WEAK FAGGOT NOW THAT HE’S OFF GEAR AND STOPPED LIFTING

2. NOBODY KNOWS WHO SCOOBY IS ANYMORE AND THEY DONT WORSHIP HIM LIKE THEY USED TO

3. NOBODY SAYS LONDON ANYMORE

4. SS + GOMAD ISNT A MEME LIKE BEFORE

5. NO ONE MAKES RICH PIANA THREADS

6. SIRS REFENT NYR COMIC WASNT AS FUNNY BECAUSE HE IS RUNNING OUT OF GOOD CONTENT TO CHOOSE FROM ON THIS SHITTY BOARD

I’m fucking done with Jow Forums. Idk why I even come here anymore

Attached: 894C9D6C-60DC-425F-980C-6C21F52A8D4A.jpg (250x250, 10K)

RIP LONDON

Attached: LONDON.jpg (700x3287, 963K)

he got a job in animation somewhere and now his art goes into his work and he doesn't have time for us. godspeed in my opinion.

owg is comfy user

What happened to the old trip fags from years ago, the bloke who practically wrote the sticky. Begin with t.

>I’m fucking done with Jow Forums. Idk why I even come here anymore
Well, find other boards, or--ideally--find other hobbies to fill your time with, buddy.

none of this is true except for supermang

Wasn't he on the animation team for Rick & Morty at some point? Bretty cool and also high iq

>tfw been lifting since 2010 + posting on Jow Forums and still haven't made it while all the rest have ascended

I feel like one of the faggots heavensgate left behind

*avicii silhouettes intensfies*

post before and after

>Jow Forums is about everything related to Jow Forums except fitness
>Jow Forums's favorite anime man, Jow Forums's fedora-tier books, natural testosterone increasers, and complaints about gym thot attire are the only acceptable discussion topics
>if you aren't lifting for muh race war that will never happen then you're cringe and bluepilled, but you're also cringe and bluepilled if you do lift for the race war that will not be impacted by individual strength training